NARS Dolce Vita

4.1

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of the precious few NARS lipsticks that I dislike; despite being generally hailed as wearable on nearly all complexions, it just does not work for me. When I use it, there is no semblance of "dusty rose" in this shade at all -- it's definitely a garish terracotta, and its base is more orange than pink or rose. I think it would probably work better for warmer complexions. For reference, I'm very fair (NW5-10; NARS Siberia) and cooler complected.

Amazing shade for an everyday lipstick. Formula is good, lasts longer on me than most other lipsticks. It's probably the most used one in my collection.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am really glad I bought this lipstick as the color is so pretty and natural. It looks like a nice pick me up for the face. however it isn't that original. my burts bees lipgloss in raspberry gives a similar result so probably won't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After reading all the good reviews. I bought this at Sephora. Its truly MLBB. Its about 1 or 2 shades darker than my lips. It feels moisturizing and nice on. No smell. Staying power is ok. Color is a medium rosey color, with light shine. I can see why everyone loves this. The prettiest shade I've had and my first Nars liptick. It is too expensive. 26 bucks with tax is insane but like the saleslady at Sephora said "Its an investment" so I felt less guilty about the splurge. It really seems like an everyday lipstick, one coat for more natural and more coats for more bold color. Its simply beautiful and I love it.

Creamy textured lipstick with a nice consistency and perfect color for my NC20 complexion, I like the feel of this on my lips. The staying power is good and I use it with and without gloss for different looks. I like Nars' lipsticks and find that they are usually worth the money.

This was my first NARS lipstick and I wasn't a fan of it at all. It barely showed up on my lips and actually made my skin look dull. Didn't live up to the "hype" for me. I really wanted to love it!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A really nice pink MLBB lip product for my semi-pigmented lips. This is my no-fail lipstick. Don't need a mirror to apply, I just know that it will always look flattering on me. I took 1 star off because despite its beautiful color and texture, it is not very long lasting at all. I notice that I have to frequently reapply during the day which leads to the product being used up really fast. However, the color is such a perfect deep pink that I still recommend this for all skintones. I am NC42 for reference and I love this product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this color because I heard it was a dupe for mac twig twig which is my favorite rosey-nude color, well it looks nothing like it. At least on me :( I do like this color. I wish it wasn't so sheer looking, and stayed on longer than 30 minutes. It feels like more of a gloss. I don't mind applying it often throughout the day, but for the price, it would've been nice to have some staying power.

I finally found the perfect "my lips but better color" with this lipstick! Such a nice reddish but natural looking shade! Amazing feel on the lips (as usual, with Nars lipsticks). Very moisturizing, lasts well, and works well with any look. So perfect!

This is just a great color for gals that want something natural and lip colored. Its not a nude in the sense that is beigey. It is in no way a brown. It is a lip colored lipstick that is sheer, not thick. Great color to throw in your purse as it goes with everything and feels great.

Recommended for Medium Skin