Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 10/11/2013 7:41:00 AM

sexy and feminine. if you apply too much, it's overpowering. price is steep, but you don't need a lot anyway. overall it's a good one. i sometimes wanna try and i do use other perfumes, but always go back to this one. guys love it too.

on 9/9/2013 3:06:00 PM

Beautiful scent, more of a night time or a winter time scent. Don't spray it, mist it over your upper body and walk out the door with an attitude. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

on 8/31/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Firs of all I love this perfume, this perfume really lasts all day, when I use it I usually spray four times and people can smell it all the time. I am a college student and one time as I was walking to class a few male students were walking behind a few steps from me and they kept saying that girl smells so good, and it really does! It is true this perfume is really popular yet the smell is amazing is not too strong like Opium or too light like Daisy from Marc Jacobs, you just gotta try this perfume is awesome!

on 8/26/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume smells so elegant, classy and romantic! I love rose scents and I can definitely smell it in this. I bought the smallest bottle which was 75 bucks but it lasts a long time and its worth it. I love putting this on during a sexy night in with my bf wearing lingerie makes me feel sexy

on 8/18/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have had only samples, but really love this scent! The edp is too strong for me, so I prefer the edt. I will be purchasing a bottle soon to add to the collection :)

on 8/12/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got it as a gift from my cousin. I hated the smell and I thought it's too strong for my taste. I was teenager back then. But everybody liked how I smell whenever I wore it. I started to wear it so that people would compliment me. After the bottle which really last so long ran out I stopped using it. After 7 years I bought it again to give it an another chance because I missed how people compliment how nice I smell.

Originally received this as a gift from Boston Store. Long staying power about 5-8 hours for me. This used to be my go to perfume. After using it for about 2 years, it no longer captivates me. The initial bloom of orange blossoms smells like synthetic oranges to me now. Gives me a headache sometimes.

I did receive many compliments. My recommendation is to buy a small bottle. It is verrry strong. So one spray or 2 max will do.

on 8/7/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yep, count me in as one of those who always gets compliments on how good I smell when I wear it. I bit the bullet and splurged on the 3.4 oz. bottle but for finally discovering the holy grail, signature scent, it is worth it.

on 8/7/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this juice. I know everyone and their dog wears it but so do I (don't have a dog )
This is my everyday perfume, light, uncomplicated, lasting and beautiful.

on 8/5/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I get a million compliments everytime I wear this purfume, not kidding. I work as a beauty advisor and whenever I wear this to work I sell at least 2 bottles a day due to customers asking what I am wearing, this stuff is gorgeous, simply the best word to describe it. It is so feminine and so sexy, so in love! Expesive but you wont regret it!

Popular Fragrances