Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 12/26/2013 10:48:00 AM

I've only ever worn samples and decanted bottles of this in the past but always enjoyed the fragrance so I was happy to unwrap a bottle yesterday courtesy of my sweet father. It smells warm, friendly, and sophisticated on me. Also, it is quite potent. One spray will do you just fine.

on 12/23/2013 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is an amazing fragrance and is a good everyday fragrance for me. Its a floral-oriental and I Iike it because its a sweet floral without being sickly sweet.

Yes it is expensive but I think its well worth the money when you compare it to the price and quality of other brands. I bought the 200ml EDP bottle when it came out which I thought was better value than buying a smaller bottle because of how much I use it.

Coco Mad and another Chanel fragrance Beige would have to be my two all time favourites :)

on 12/22/2013 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This fragrance is so breezy and feminine, I feel so elegant wearing this. This scent is very delicate and refined. Although appropriate for summer and spring, i wear this in the very heart of winter too.

on 12/17/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is quite expensive for me, normally I am a Bath and Body Works and a Victoria's Secret fragrance buyer. Last week on a spree, I bought $125 worth of Coco M'lle perfume for myself because it made me feel pretty and feminine with one spray at the Macy's perfume counter. I bet I'll never buy myself another bottle because this is literally the first perfume in 26 years of marriage that my husband has ever complimented me on! He wants me to wear it all the time, and even the next morning before my shower, he'll nuzzle the back of my neck and tell me how good I smell! Can't get a better compliment than that :P

on 12/14/2013 8:22:00 PM

this is a nice scent for the elegant, I say that because it can be a little more on the older side but its nice. nothing popped to me for this fragrance but its warm w a little spice behind it. lasting power isnt all that but if you put a little oil on and then spray it will last all day. I buy the large bottle on ebay for between 30 & 40 dollars... its just what id call a "nice" perfume to have..

on 11/27/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I dont get why people keep talking about this fragrance. For me, it's just normal. Too strong and a little bit old, I think. I'm 16 and dont like it, but my mom is 50 and she absolutely love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this from a friend and payed $40 for 1.7 edp absolutely a great buy! I do not wear this often, This perfume if perfect for special occasions also, during fall/ winter season. The scent is overpowering if you put too much. I feel sophisticated and classy wearing this perfume

on 11/2/2013 10:16:00 PM

Overall I like it, but it takes some time.... during the first hour or so it has this bubble-gum-like scent on me, but it fades after a while and leaves a feminine smell that I somehow find to smell like some sort of business woman. strong and compenent, yet feminine and sexy.

on 11/2/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I have really mixed feelings about this fragrance. It over powers me a little bit and I smell a somewhat masculine undertone to it. I have gotten compliments while wearing this but not to the extent that I would like :)

So I think I'll stay away from this perfume in the future.

on 10/30/2013 4:39:00 PM

I just bought this from SDM in Toronto.
I love the scent, best perfume i've used so far.
However, it's pretty expensive... I paid 155 CAD for a 100ml bottle...

Popular Fragrances