July 28, 2014 | 2238 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

I love the formula, doesn't wipe off on my oily lids. I have the brown/black color and it's perfect. And it's opaque. However, I hate the felt tip applicator. It's my fault for becoming accustomed to Maybelline's Stiletto applicator. But it needs to be a smidgen longer for people with long lids like me. If I can work with the narrow lid and thick felt-tip, I may give it a higher overall rating. For now, 2/5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS. I have tried lots of eyeliners, including high and low end and this one tops them all. It works great, is easy to apply and is easy to correct if you do mess up. The color is also super black which I love. I use this on both my bottom waterline and top above my lashes. Couldn't ask for a better product, hope this is never d/c!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lallison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The BEST eyeliner on the market. The tip makes for the most precise application, and it lasts all day. I have tried other more expensive brands (Mac, Bobbi Brown, Chanel), but this is just an overall superior product. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have been using it for about 3 years now. It's so precise and makes your winged eyeliner PERFECT! The price is affordable for drugstore makeup, packaging is simple and it lasts for hours on end. Definitely recommend and will repurchase once again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many liquid liners and this is probably the best!
It stays on even under running water. Unless you have really oily skin this is perfect and will last as long as you want to keep it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it! I've been using this for years. Usually on sale at grocery stores. I usually touch it up onto lunch break because it fades sometimes but that's ok, doesn't take much to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Lanessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A must have for your everyday look. Easy to use brush, product has excellent staying power, especially considering I have the oiliest skin. I like applying it on upper lash line, a little strong for the lower line in my opinion. I use the Kevin Aucoin technique of lifting the upper lashes and applying on the skin very close to the eye. I wear contacts and if product gets in my eye it doesn't get irritated and wipes away very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought my second bottle of this in Blackest Black. After going through several of the Almay liquid eyeliners, I picked my first bottle of this up at the pharmacy a few months ago and was happy to find that where Almay failed, Revlon succeeded.

Pros:
-Blackest Black is JET Black - My biggest beef with most liquid eyeliners is that they are not black enough. Not even KVD and some of those high end ones. That's why I stuck to Almay for so long. It was the darkest liner I could find.
-Staying power is awesome.
-Brush maintains shape throughout life of the product and you can draw a nice, precise, DARK line - This is unlike Almay liquid eyeliner. That brush gets too frazzled and soft for a precise line by the time I'm nearing the end of the bottle.
-Doesn't sting when you accidentally get it in your eye - Almay hurts a lot!

Cons:
Uhhhh.....I dunno.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Leelay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner for about 4 years now. It's perfect and lasts all day on my lids. I think the brush is easy to work with and gives you the precision you need to make thick or fine lines. I love how dark and matte the black color is and this is definitely worth repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a mediocre liner for me, nothing to rave about but not an utter dud either. This lasted around 6 hours on me before dissolving smudging(bear in mind that i have very-very oily lids and hooded eyes).This dries a tad too slow for me cuz i have hooded lids, and since it dries too slowly, i almost always blink and it would end up transferring to the upper lids part and left me looking like i intended to draw a straight line in my socket line. (Those with hooded lids can relate).

I find that when drawing the line in the same spot to darken the liner, it sorta takes it off, if that made sense, relining on the same spot would make the earlier line drawn disappear.

The color however is decently pigmented, and on a normal person without special eye needs like me, this might work for you. But those with hooded and oily lids should avoid this...