November 28, 2014 | 1767 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Cilla2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It drys out the pimples and leaves your face without shine which is great. You just put this on a cotton ball after you wash your face, or put it in a spray bottle and spritz throughout the day and before applying make up! This stuff is unbelievable and for the price? It doesn't get any better. Not to mention it's 100% natural which I love. Guys please try this you don't understand how great it is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

was is this really supposed to do? i apply after my cleanser, and before moisturizer and/or benzoyl peroxide treatment. yes ill admit i do feel a tad bit cleaner afterwards, but it hasnt cleared up any acne or reduce surface redness. it has a weird smell, difficult to describe. i have a big bottle from cosco and i dont think ill repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works great to reduce redness in the face and cleanse the skin. I put this in a spray bottle and mist other areas of my body that can sometimes break out. It has helped with minor breakouts tremendously and also helps to heal the occasional hormonal cystic acne I get on my jawline and chin.

I also find it works great after shaving, misted on the skin regularly, it prevents ingrown hairs and bumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

This is an actual lifesaver. Ever since I started using it my skin has cleared up so much, its unbelievable. I used to break out quite often, now I just don't. Since its summer my skin is oily and this helps control that too, if you're contemplating getting this, do it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Okay firstly this may do a good job.. But it STINKS and it feels so rough on delicate face skin yuk

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Izthemermaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. I have very very oily skin and recently had a nasty breakout due to hormonal issues [but I have mild acne to begin with] and after just a couple of uses this is clearing up my breakout and making my skin so soft and feels refreshed and clean. I highly recommend this product if you have acne, and want a nice natural way to clear it FAST. Go buy this!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by AidaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all the toners I've tried this one has giving me great results without overly drying, or irritating my eczema prone skin. I tend to get occasional acne around my jawline and chin. Just swabbing a squirt of this on those area's solves the problem in a day or two. Many of times I don't even have to apply any other form of acne medication. I have even used this in the morning to cleanse my face without soap. It's super refreshing and has a slight cooling sensation when applied. It comes in such a large bottle that it has literally lasted me over a year, and for around $2-$3 for a natural product, it's a steal. I really don't have anything negative to say about it. It's just that great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by csample

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I mix this with water, lemon juice, and a small amount of grapeseed or sunflower oil to use as a toner. It works great! I have had issues with acne for years and most recently a LOT of redness. It has been so bad that it looked like I had a sunburn all winter. I used to use so many products with chemicals to try and get rid of acne that I'm pretty sure I ruined my skin and now it has to heal. I use Burt's bees intense hydration or sensitive cleanser, this toner, and a natural based moisturizer such as desert essence that is oil and plant based. If I wear a full face of makeup I will even precleanse with OCM and then continue with my cleanser. I see improvement in my skin everyday, it is finally healing and the redness is fading. I can use this full strength as well and haven't had any problems. Any zits that do pop up with this routine go away in a day or two. I recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by kitkatkate1013

I really wanted to like this product but was disappointed. I have combination/dryish skin and I'm always looking for natural products and was excited to give it a try. The first week I used it, my skin was pretty good (a bit drying but with moisturizer I had no complaints) But on the second week I BROKE OUT. Badly. I usually have one or two small pimples but I broke out in small bumps on my forehead, all over my chin going up onto my cheeks, and around my nose and upper lip. They were mostly clogged pores. I think the reason I got them was because the alcohol dried out my skin, making it produce more oil, and clogging my pores! I really wish this had worked after all the good reviews but i guess it's just not for me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by tdawgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! About a month or so ago I decided to bring a toner into my skin care routine and now I can't believe I hadn't used one until recently! This one is especially great because it's natural (I hate putting harsh chemicals on my face). It's amazing at reducing redness/irritation in the skin, whether it be pimples or even redness in the cheeks, which I have personally always struggled with. The thing I like most about this product is that it helps with clearing away pimples and fading scarring from previous ones, and I've also found that my skin has been super clear since I've been using this. It does everything it says on the bottle, it was such a great purchase and I'm so happy with it! It has a really strong smell but I don't find it unpleasant, I'm not super sensitive to that sort of thing. I will definitley repurchase, I can't imagine my skin care routine without it :)