August 31, 2014 | 988 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brief Background

I've been using this face mask on and off for about 7 years. And in that time I'e used a whole legion of other masks, however this one remains the QUEEN of all masks for me.

Packaging

I have the screw top tub version which I feel is much more practical in comparison to the tube where you (it seems) have to sprain your hand to squeeze out.

Product Performance

This masks visibly draws out toxins and oils from blocked pores. Even when you think your skin is fine, using this will show you how much better it could be.

What I also love is how easily it washes off, and it doesn't leave any white/green powdery cast on the face after. My skin feel soft and very refreshed after using this.

Price

You can't beat the price. This mask works way better than many $$$$$ priced products, and it does what it says it will do. No more, no less - that just depends on your skins condition/health and how many other things your using.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this at Ulta for $4 and it is amazing! It visibly reduced the blackheads on my nose and my overall complexion looks so much better and more even. It helped shrink an annoying pimple I had and it feels so refreshing on my skin. The product itself is thick, mint green, and smooths on really nicely. I use it about once every 2 weeks or more often if I start breaking out. Seriously love this mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really clears your complexion, cleans pores, and improves skin... wow. Can't beat that price either. LOVE. Bought mine from walgreens I believe. I just wish I wasn't scented with mint... save that for my mouth not my face, lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the bomb!!! I purchase this product in the tub version. I'll use my fingers (if my nails are short) or a synthetic foundation brush (real techniques) to apply this product on my face. I don't have sensitive skin. The minty scent doesn't burn or irritate my skin.

To remove product, I use a washcloth with warm water to wipe my face. I love the result. My skin feels smooth and my pores are visibly smaller and cleaner. I follow up with a biore nose strip. Definitely would repurchase but in the tub version. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years. The sulfur in it really dries you up well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by dvogt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's very thick so it's hard to squeeze out and wash off, but it's totally worth it for what it does. Tightens pores, clears blackheads, presents breakouts due to the clean pores, and doesn't over dry. Make sure you rub it evenly and don't put on too much at once. Using it once a week works perfectly for me, and I have combination skin (been on accutane and everything).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by r0san

So in love with this mask! Most ingredients are safe and it's definitely price friendly. I've been using this mask for years and a tube lasts a long time considering I use it as an entire face mask often. Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, it also feels like it helps with my breakouts (especially useful during that time of the month) with soothing and drying affected areas. Definitely on my must have list.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

The best results I've ever got from any mask - low or high end. I used it in the morning and it left my skin soft and me feeling invigorated. I am very impressed with the relatively short ingredients list. I have no problem with the mint or the clay content, which I do with other masks with these ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by OldBlueEyes76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I freakin' love this stuff!!! It's amazing that something so cheap can be so good. Slather on a good coating of this thick, minty mask, let it sit until it's almost hard, wash off and bask in the glory that is your skin. It's tingly and cool and feels wonderful. It works so great on my combination skin. You can also use it as a spot treatment overnight! Just dab it on (I use a Q-Tip) and it barely budges, even on a tosser-and-turner like myself. It will reduce pimply redness overnight. Love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by iamaycee

Nice stuff! I got this for like $2 and I was so amazed to see the result when I wake up every morning. Ladies, if you need a lil 'perk me up' feeling, then you should start getting these product from your local store :)