Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The lady at the Avon store told me that I could us it to remove makeup on my whole face, not just my eyes. It works well and for some reason, reminds me of Elmer's glue.

on 6/22/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this as a gift and i love it. I use it everday and it doesn't bother my contacts.

on 6/20/2010 1:34:00 AM

This eye makeup remover is fine. It is effective in gently removing makeup, and it has never irritated or burned my eyes. It doesn't have a fragrance that I can smell. The price is right, too. You can often get it for $0.99 on sale. Personally, I prefer a liquid eye makeup remover. However, this works and is inexpensive, so I just keep on buying and using it.

on 6/14/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have to agree that this product does leave product on both the lashes and near tear ducts and it really does sting initially... I received this as a free item w/ my last Avon order (I get a LOT of SSS original bath oil and use it to repel insects), so I didn't pay for it but won't get this product in the future...there's plenty of other products that will get the job done w/ less rubbing .

on 6/14/2010 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pretty good eye makeup remover.i use a lot ensure that i get all my make up off,rub for a while and then rinse and wash my face and majority of my eye make up is off but there is still some left around the lash line and tear duct but it thats ok thats what i expect from a cream remover. i like that its moisturizing to the skin and lashes but it stings my eyes a bit. Also, even though the bottle is small it does last a long time, iv had mine for about 7 months now and im just barely starting to run low. but i wont repurchase cuz i feel like i can find a better remover.

on 6/3/2010 1:53:00 AM

Great creamy product. Alcohol based removers always irritated my skin and oil based products left my skin feeling greasy. Avon's remover is the best of both worlds: smooth and calming but rinses off cleanly. And ya can't beat the price (.99 when it's on sale - which happens alot)!

on 5/14/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product is a lotion make up remover and i use my fingertips with it. When putting it on your eyes you have to shut them tight or else it'll get in your eye. i dislike this because you don't know if all the make up is gone yet. It doesn't remove all my make up properly and when i opened my eyes by accident it stung, blurred my vision and made my eye red. Overall i wouldn't buy this product ever just because the price is really cheap.
Price: i got it for 1.99 (sale) and once i saw it for 99 cents

on 5/12/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so this eye remover is great for everyday makeup. It does the job very well, and it leaves my eyes so refreshed! However, if your trying to remove waterproof mascara, i would recommend something that is more oil based.

on 5/12/2010 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

it's ok. not great. i got it for under a $1...so i can't complain too much. prefer using my jojoba oil to remove my eye makeup...that seems to do a better job at removing all my eye makeup and then some.

on 4/22/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff irritated and stung my eyes. I get better and more thorough results from just washing my face and going over my eye area with coconut oil.