July 29, 2014 | 1900 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Pretty good eye makeup remover.i use a lot ensure that i get all my make up off,rub for a while and then rinse and wash my face and majority of my eye make up is off but there is still some left around the lash line and tear duct but it thats ok thats what i expect from a cream remover. i like that its moisturizing to the skin and lashes but it stings my eyes a bit. Also, even though the bottle is small it does last a long time, iv had mine for about 7 months now and im just barely starting to run low. but i wont repurchase cuz i feel like i can find a better remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by fairervn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great creamy product. Alcohol based removers always irritated my skin and oil based products left my skin feeling greasy. Avon's remover is the best of both worlds: smooth and calming but rinses off cleanly. And ya can't beat the price (.99 when it's on sale - which happens alot)!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a lotion make up remover and i use my fingertips with it. When putting it on your eyes you have to shut them tight or else it'll get in your eye. i dislike this because you don't know if all the make up is gone yet. It doesn't remove all my make up properly and when i opened my eyes by accident it stung, blurred my vision and made my eye red. Overall i wouldn't buy this product ever just because the price is really cheap.
Price: i got it for 1.99 (sale) and once i saw it for 99 cents

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Beautyperk05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so this eye remover is great for everyday makeup. It does the job very well, and it leaves my eyes so refreshed! However, if your trying to remove waterproof mascara, i would recommend something that is more oil based.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

it's ok. not great. i got it for under a $1...so i can't complain too much. prefer using my jojoba oil to remove my eye makeup...that seems to do a better job at removing all my eye makeup and then some.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff irritated and stung my eyes. I get better and more thorough results from just washing my face and going over my eye area with coconut oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kelspot

I recently heard they were discontinuing this and I am SO SAD! This is an unscented lotion that you rub onto your eyes to remove makeup. It feels SO GOOD to rub it in after a long day of not being able to touch your eyes! It doesn't smell like anything, and it has never burned my eyes. It truly feels like the purest way to remove your eye makeup. Just a little dab for each eye and you're good to go - so the bottle lasts a very long time! If you struggle with painful eye makeup removers, you NEED this! And it moisturizes - so you're not going to be drying out your skin in the process. Your eyes are a sensitive area - don't mess around with other harsh makeup removers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i bought this for 99 cents.. so it worked amazing for that price!
i usually just use facewash to take my makeup off completely.. and just use this to touch up where i missed.. or else fix up my makeup after i put it on. it does the trick for simple mistakes i make with putting eyeliner on. but not recommended for a full face of makeup.. plus the container leaks.. and its annoying because sometimes when u open it the product is all in the lid and everything.so bad packaging. but overall i like this product and i continue to use it !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup removing lotion with a passion! I just dab it on and massage my eyelids a bit and everything tisues off nicely. I don't even rinse it off, its not greasy. Stay away if yoy have sensitive eyes because it does sting a bit if you get some in your eye. The little bottle is easy to open, but it leaks sometimes so be careful not to drop it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ifloatupward

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not like this product at all! It takes alot of product to remove my makeup and it wasn't even waterproof. Also, it takes a bit of scrubing to remove all of the makeup. Plus, it burns alot if you happen to get in your eye!! The only nice thing about the product is its pretty cheap and packaging is ok.