July 22, 2014 | 1167 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by cjm13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I am very fair so I bought it in "light" and my brows look terrific.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i thought this color might be too light for my olive skin and black eyebrows, but it looks very natural yet provides good coverage. the way is great to fill in gaps and also just to keep everything in place. i just have to be careful with the powder step, since it is quite a bit lighter than my eyebrows. overall, great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by sill33gurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. The color matches my eyebrows completely and it blends in so well so it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. The wax is great in keeping my eyebrows in place.

Con: packaging. Yes it is difficult to open, and I have yet to fail to open it with the mini brushes and mini tweezers (which you could admire at its cuteness...then throw away) thrown across the room, scaring my puppy.

I used to use Bobbi Brown's "taupe" eyeshadow, but it was really streaky on me when I bleached my eyebrows (to match my now light brown hair color), so I changed it and that was the best decision I ever made!

Two thumbs way way up!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by liliebugz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

There are aspects that I love and hate. The product itself works very well. The color blends well into my eyebrows so it doesn't make them look drawn in. When using the product, I dab it in the wax first, then dab it in the powder, and then apply it on my eyebrows. For me, that method works best.

The packaging is another story. The case is hard to open. I always have to dig my nail in it to get it open...then my nail polish gets ruined. The little tools it comes with is useless. They're too small to hold so you don't have any control. I just threw those out. I use the MAC 266 brush for this product and it works very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for years. I had the charcoal colored one when I had black hair, and I loved it SO much. Now that I have auburn hair, the medium is perfect for me (probably too much red for an ash brown hair color). I found however that it is better to use the powder first and wax to set rather than the other way around. Throw away the tools inside and use the MAC 266 brush with this - you'll love it. Only negative is that it is sometimes hard to get the compact open. Worth it, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by brandsjunkie

This is the first eyebrow product i have purchased. my eyebrows are not full at all and before i guess i was just lazy to do them. i went into sephora and was recommended this product. she said it beats purchasing eyebrow pencils so i decided to give it a try. the packaging is cute though sometimes i find it is kind of hard to open. the tweezers are cute but i find that it is stiff and hard to maneuver. the shade at first, i didn't think it was the right shade for my eyebrows but turns out it's perfect. the colour stays on pretty well and the powder is easy to blend. the price however is a little pricey. overall not a bad product but since this is my first eyebrow product i guess i will have to try others before making my mind if i will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

I LOVE this product. It's great to use after you get your brows shaped. It has great staying power and definitely fills in your brows. It's so easy to use and I'm sure it lasts forever. I use this everyday! So simple to use. Two dabs in wax, two dabs in powder and brush it in your brows and use a mascara comb to comb it out. EXCELLENT!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by gleam52

I bought this because the sephora artist recommended it, I took it home and regretted it. It is a lot of product but it is pricey, 30 bucks. I thought the wax would help but it does more damage. The instruction says put wax then the powder. Well because of the wax, the powder clumps up! The color goes uneven, also the color of the powder looks a bit red and unnatural, does anyone else have this problem?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by dazzy58

I received this as a present, and I was eternally grateful because I have such sparse eyebrows (from the side, it looks like I have NO eyebrows, yikes). But I have to agree with one of the posters...check the compact before you buy it!! Mine is impossible to open without squeezing my fingernail in between the lids and popping it open that way. The brushes are just okay; I don't hate them with a passion, but I do think that they could be a bit better. Throw the tweezers away; they are useless. The wax and the powder do have good staying powder, and it makes my eyebrows look fuller. Now I just need to spend some money to get them shaped....blaah..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

As I was in the never ending search for an eyebrow kit or pencil I was very happy to see this product in Allure best of beauty as highest rated. Maybe I should leave the magazine ratings alone. This eyebrow kit was one of the worst eyebrown products that I have used by far. First of all, the brushes in the kit are so small that it makes application almost impossible. Secondly, the product itself is not at all great. As I have very sparse eyebrows, the wax just made them sticky and messy. The powder which I was suppose to add after the wax did not help to tone down the shinny wax nor did it make my brows look great. An all over-the-board mess.

I was so disappointed with this, I took it back and on this day found the YSL Dessin Des Sorucils eybrow pencil. Please see my review regarding this product. HG all the way.