December 21, 2014 | 1450 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by galexy15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sucked into the cute packaging, but the wax made my brows feel heavy, and the powder looked unnatural. Unfortunately this was a waste of money, and I'm sticking with my LM brow powder instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by LeeleeBell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff....my "HG" brow product. Easy to use. Blends naturally...not too powdery nor too creamy. Holds the brow hairs in place. The perfect color for my brows too. I don't find it hard to open at all. It seems to last forever too...I have had it for months now and barely made a dent in it. The only "con" I can come up with is that I wish it came with a better applicator.. I use my own brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by melanie1784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this product! i was shown when i got my make up done at the counter and i am so glad i bought it, this one has lasted me over a year and is still going strong! It really fills my brows out and still looks natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ickdragon

This little kit, while darling, is pretty expensive and not worth the cost. It's nice that all the essential elements are there - tweezers, little brush, wax and powder - but it's TINY! I purchased the Medium shade, but it wasn't a perfect match. I had trouble getting the powder to adhere to my brows and little sparse areas. The wax didn't help much and definitely didn't hold my brows in place. It actually made my brows feel really thick and coated. Sadly, I think I originally purchased this kit because I thought the itsy bitsy tweezers were darling, but it ended up being $30 I threw away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by bklynbelle

This is one of my go-to items. I buy this product in dark and it's a perfect fit. It really keeps your brows in place all day, and very rarely to I need to do a touch-up. My only gripe is that the wax runs out way before the powder does. You would think that in this world of ecological packaging, Benefit would make this product with individual refills. Other than that little annoyance, I think this product is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by cjm13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I am very fair so I bought it in "light" and my brows look terrific.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i thought this color might be too light for my olive skin and black eyebrows, but it looks very natural yet provides good coverage. the way is great to fill in gaps and also just to keep everything in place. i just have to be careful with the powder step, since it is quite a bit lighter than my eyebrows. overall, great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by sill33gurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. The color matches my eyebrows completely and it blends in so well so it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. The wax is great in keeping my eyebrows in place.

Con: packaging. Yes it is difficult to open, and I have yet to fail to open it with the mini brushes and mini tweezers (which you could admire at its cuteness...then throw away) thrown across the room, scaring my puppy.

I used to use Bobbi Brown's "taupe" eyeshadow, but it was really streaky on me when I bleached my eyebrows (to match my now light brown hair color), so I changed it and that was the best decision I ever made!

Two thumbs way way up!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by liliebugz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

There are aspects that I love and hate. The product itself works very well. The color blends well into my eyebrows so it doesn't make them look drawn in. When using the product, I dab it in the wax first, then dab it in the powder, and then apply it on my eyebrows. For me, that method works best.

The packaging is another story. The case is hard to open. I always have to dig my nail in it to get it open...then my nail polish gets ruined. The little tools it comes with is useless. They're too small to hold so you don't have any control. I just threw those out. I use the MAC 266 brush for this product and it works very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for years. I had the charcoal colored one when I had black hair, and I loved it SO much. Now that I have auburn hair, the medium is perfect for me (probably too much red for an ash brown hair color). I found however that it is better to use the powder first and wax to set rather than the other way around. Throw away the tools inside and use the MAC 266 brush with this - you'll love it. Only negative is that it is sometimes hard to get the compact open. Worth it, though.