October 23, 2014 | 2008 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was reading so many great reviews about it, however, when tried, I was dissapointed. It did not mositurize well and soon again I had to use different, better moisturizer for lips. It is also expensive.
My all time favorite is still Lypsyl LypMoisturizer Intense Protection - there is nothing better than that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tantr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG all purpose product!!! I've been using this product for years now- especially great for moisturizing extremely dry skin/lips.

-I use a thin layer of this product daily as a lip balm. I usually decant some aquaphor into a small travel sized tub for lip balm so I can take it with me during the day without having to bring the big tube.
-During the winter when lips are extremely dry and chapped, I apply a generous thick layer on my lips before bed. In the morning my lips are always supple and hydrated!
-Also really great for dry skin and eczema. I have really dry skin that needs to be moisturized often and often flakes during the winter. I mix some aquaphor into my body moisturizer and it really works well to re-hydrate my skin. I also apply this straight onto the really dry areas or areas with eczema. Does feel a bit greasy upon application, but it does sink into the skin pretty fast.
-It's also a good product for delicate areas around the eyes. Sometimes when the skin under my eyes gets really dry, applying concealer on top can look dry and cakey. So I usually apply a thin layer of aquaphor before applying concealer on top which really helps get rid of that cakey look and moisturizes skin under the eyes as well.
-I sometimes even use this to add a dewy look on the skin on the tops of cheekbones. Gives the dewy effect of highlighter but gives it a more natural sheen.
-I have acne-prone skin and this has never broken me out. I also use this as a spot-treatment to help get rid of acne scars
-Also good as a hand and cuticle moisturizer!
-Good packing as well, comes in either a small squeeze tube or a big tub.

Overall, AMAZING product! Will continue to repurchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by shell11

A friend just recommend this product to me after I told her I burned my skin with too much Retin-A. I am already amazed with the results, I applied it all over my face, hands and neck. My skin feels so soft and hydrated and my flaky, dry and painful burn is already looking and feeling so much better (it's only been about 4 hours). Love this stuff and I will for sure repurchase aquaphor.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

My Derm gave me a sample of this amazing product to reduce the dry, flaky patches on my face caused from using Retin-A. I was hesitant to try Aquaphor for fear of breaking out or that it would make my skin look oily. I'm happy to say that this is my new HG & it has many uses besides a spot treatment for my face, I also use it to moisturize my lashes, hands, and feet. You only need a tiny amount and it lasts all-day, I've even used it underneath foundation with good results. Love this stuff & will repurchase once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm calling HG on this one. Perfection. I don't know how this stuff is so amazing but it is. It moisturizes the driest lips to a beautiful smoothness overnight. It gets rid of flakes, and soothes/moisturizes skin without breaking it out. I carry tubes with me at all times. I have the world's driest crocodile hands (I blame the anti-bacterial hand soaps-- they're way too harsh!) and this makes them soft to the point of where I get compliments on it. I'm even known amongst my friends for saying "I need to use Aquaphor on that" because I say it whenever my skin is dry or itchy! It's amazing. Oh and it makes your lashes crazy soft, and one of my favorite uses (especially in the winter) is if you suspect you're about to get a hangnail or already have one, apply this! Problem solved. Definitely not just a glorified vaseline. This is perfection. I buy the huge tub for around $15 at walgreens for at home and it lasts a long time, and I use it often. I love this so much and will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful stuff. I had a bad case of severly chapped lips and gave this a try. It got rid of the peeling and the cracking. Its great for other dry patches of skin but i like this for the lips. I think I've found my holy grail item and will never leave the house without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by luverchick

when i had 2nd degree bruns from my trip to Venezuela this was my miracle product....i was in pain and when i applyed this to my skin i was able to move again...it calmed down my flaky burning skin and made me mobil again...i now use the left over product i have on my lips...it is the best chapstick like product i have ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Though I have a million different hand lotions, I can never remember to use them on a daily basis, so I turn to this HG product when the skin on my hands need major help- to the point where they crack and bleed (I know, I know... I should never let it get to that point...). This ointment is super moisturizing and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a really long time! Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by RAIDERGIRL926

This was my HG while I was on Accutane. My lips would be so dry that they would crack and bleed. Aquaphor saved my lips!! I tried numerous other lip products but nothing compares to Aquaphor! I'm now off Accutane but I still continue to use Aquaphor and always will.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by janfe8027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best all-purpose moisturizer in the history of ever. It works on lips, around the eyes, the rest of the face, elbows, knees, heels, cuticles, you name it. And no, it doesn't make me break out, which for me is a huge deal.

Most of the time, the way I use Aquaphor is as a nighttime moisturizing regimen. I coat a thin to medium layer over my entire face and rub it in a little. Don't glob it on - just put enough to liberally coat your face in it. Be gentle around your eyes. Then I go to bed and try to sleep on my back. When I wake up, my skin is well hydrated.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No