September 19, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful stuff. I had a bad case of severly chapped lips and gave this a try. It got rid of the peeling and the cracking. Its great for other dry patches of skin but i like this for the lips. I think I've found my holy grail item and will never leave the house without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by luverchick

when i had 2nd degree bruns from my trip to Venezuela this was my miracle product....i was in pain and when i applyed this to my skin i was able to move again...it calmed down my flaky burning skin and made me mobil again...i now use the left over product i have on my lips...it is the best chapstick like product i have ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Though I have a million different hand lotions, I can never remember to use them on a daily basis, so I turn to this HG product when the skin on my hands need major help- to the point where they crack and bleed (I know, I know... I should never let it get to that point...). This ointment is super moisturizing and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a really long time! Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by RAIDERGIRL926

This was my HG while I was on Accutane. My lips would be so dry that they would crack and bleed. Aquaphor saved my lips!! I tried numerous other lip products but nothing compares to Aquaphor! I'm now off Accutane but I still continue to use Aquaphor and always will.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by janfe8027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best all-purpose moisturizer in the history of ever. It works on lips, around the eyes, the rest of the face, elbows, knees, heels, cuticles, you name it. And no, it doesn't make me break out, which for me is a huge deal.

Most of the time, the way I use Aquaphor is as a nighttime moisturizing regimen. I coat a thin to medium layer over my entire face and rub it in a little. Don't glob it on - just put enough to liberally coat your face in it. Be gentle around your eyes. Then I go to bed and try to sleep on my back. When I wake up, my skin is well hydrated.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by jawa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HALLELUJAH!!!! I have struggled for years with extremely dry, chapped and peeling skin on my lips and nose in the winter. Also the skin on my cuticles and fingers would get so dry they would crack and bleed. Most moisturizers did nothing, or just made it worse, especially on my face. Ditto with lip balms, moisturizing oils, ointments. NOTHING worked, until I picked up a tube of Aquaphor on a whim. Immediately the dry chapped skin felt better, and then within a few days it was gone completely. I now use this as my daily lip treatment before I apply makeup, and at night I apply it before I go to bed to my nose and lips, and on my hands and elbows. Amazing stuff - if you're struggling with chapped, irritated skin, give this a try. A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After trying every product on the market for dry, severely cracked and chapped lips, a friend told me to get Aquaphor. I will be eternally grateful to her for telling me about this amazing product.

I take allergy and asthma medication that can be very dehydrating, so dealing with dried out lips is an ongoing battle. I already have dry skin, so this product is a godsend! I slather it on my lips every single night. I also use it on my cuticles and heels of my feet. I use Eucerin body lotion all over, but Aquaphor helps in extra dry spots. My lips have never felt this good! It's really like a miracle.

I buy the litte tubes, the ones that are similar to Chapstick or other brands. At Target, they sell them two to a box. I have one at home on my night table and one that stays in my purse at all times.

My lips are softer, smoother and moisturized now. I just cannot say enough about Aquaphor and how well it has worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a miracle product. Last winter, my lips were so dried to the point where the skin around my mouth started getting red. No matter now much vaseline I used or any special lip ointments, it would not go away. So I was recommended to try this out. I was so happy after using it for 3 days that the red skin went away and my lips were soft again. Now I use it every night before going to bed. It is definitely a miracle product for my skin, lips, ect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think I'm brave enough to put something that has the first ingredient listed as mineral oil but this stuff works WONDERS on a fresh tattoo!

I put this on morning and night after gently cleansing the freshly inked area in a thin layer. Unlike vaseline, which only sit on the surface, Aquaphor sinks into the skin which prevents scabbing and scarring.

It also makes it heal SO much faster!

Wonderful post-tattoo product and also great for dry heels!(thank you ballet shoes >_<)
I wouldnt put this anywhere near my tempermental skin, if a product has any kind of non-natural oil in it, it flips out. But for now, a great healing agent!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by MellowJello20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness! Let me first say that I cannot remember a time in my life that my lips have been smooth. I have always had some sort of chapping going on, and I don't even live in a dry or cold area...

I have been a Burt's Bees user for about 5 years now. I thought it was helping my severely chapped lips, but it really wasn't... apparently.

I picked up a large tube of aquaphor in my local Target because my best friend suggested I try it. She said her cousin-in-law, a doctor, recommended it to her as a multi-use product. She said to use it on your skin, cuticles, under eyes, lips, etc. So I thought, "what the heck, I'll give it a try".

I. AM. IN. LOVE.

After just a couple of days, my once dry lips were as smooth as butter. No cracks, no flakes... just smooth, beautiful pink skin.

I use it primarily on my lips and cuticles. It has worked wonders. I'm a veterinary technician, so I am constantly washing my hands with harsh anti-bacterial soaps. Aquaphor has made my hands soft and dry.

Do yourself a favor and get a tube. They make a tub version, a large tube version, and some lippy tube versions, but I'm pretty sure they are all the same product. I thought I'd get more use out of the large tube version, so that's what I have.

I will never go without this product.