July 23, 2014 | 1810 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by 1cig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A few weeks ago I tried a friend's concealer (In Ivory 2 - I use MAC Studio Finish in NC20) because i forgot mine and let me just say WOW... i am really amazed at this product since I never really liked this brand so much. But this concealer gave me so much coverage and it blended PERFECTLY in my combination-to-oily skin I didn't even have to use foundation (a HUGE deal for me) and it is so cheap that I had to get it. I think this concealer is my new HG concealer. I MIGHT just stop using foundation daily. Will definitely repurchase as many times as I have to.

EDIT: I use this mostly to spot-cover blemishes, my under eye circles aren't really a problem for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by xomeggiepoo

I have both Ivory(for winter) and Beige(for summer). I love the coverage and consistency. It's not too thin, or thick and it's not cakey at all. I have some redness and dark circles and it covers them up perfectly. I've been using this for years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG concealer. I've tried looking for other concealers, they're either too liquidy or too pasty and cakey. This is the perfect consistency and pigmentation for me. It has GREAT pigmentation. I read about the yellow tone this has. Yeah, it does have a yellow tone, however, I NEED the yellow in it since I have yellow/golden undertones anyway. So, This is perfect for me. I've been with this concealer for over 4 years. It's simply awesome. Oh and the pigmentation works great for acne scars and sun spots. =D
Repurchase? lol Why of course!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Markee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was surprised by the good reviews on this. I've been using this concealer for a while but only because I get it for cheap. I do like the shade of the one I use, which is 'Yellow,' but I find it difficult and time consuming to get an even layer. I don't think the texture is thick enough. My under eye circles aren't even dark but it doesn't cover them very well in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by pababy94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved it! Worked great for my skin - perfect color match as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Bronze. It's perfect for concealing anything and it is water proof. However, I've had to train myself to use very little. It's really concentrated, and there have been countless times in which I've regretted squirting out too much. But with this recession and all, it's nice to know my hard- earned dollars went to a product well worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice product...I like the consistency and the coverage. Was my go-to product about 5 yrs ago. Great for hyperpigmentation resulting from acne. I use light bronze. My skin is NC42.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by pretebrowneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a year and can't complain. It's gives awesome under eye coverage but still looks natural enough to wear without foundation or powder. I do get a little creasing during the day but nothing terrible.

*Update* I'm NC45 in MAC terms and have Mary Kay concealer in light bronze. The color works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by ladyloulou10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have massive dark circles, they are hereditary so no eye cream will ever fix them. I have tried just about all concealers on the market and this has done the job for me. It does not dry my eye area like MAC and conceals really well. It is also builbable for those days I have black circles. I use the beige one, I am NC 30, I have also used the yellow one on the lid area and it is VERY good. I recommend this concealer for those with dark circles and a yellowish skin undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by oliviaal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not know what I would do without this product. Like a few other users mentioned, I have never been a fan of other Mary kay products, but this one is a keeper!!

I have olive toned skin. Their beige (#2) shade is perfect for me. Yes, it is a little yellow for those pink or ivory girls but it does wonders for me. I have battled with mild acne since high school and this stuff has saved me from hiding my face. It can make a not so great complexion look flawless if applied properly. I noticed other users mention that it flakes and cakes.--You gotta stay moisturized- any makeup will flake if your face is not properly moisturized. Also, a little goes a long way, so if it looks cakey, you're applying way too much. Under any type of powder foundation or bronzer, this concealer blends really well.