November 27, 2014 | 1520 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this. I use it for tight lining (line your actual lash line, between the lashes, not on the inside like water lining and not on the outside). You can dot it in between lashes with the tip when you want to be very precise or you can use the side for more surface area. It sounds time consuming but this eye liner is so nice and easy to use I do it in no time. I just curl my lashes first so that they're a bit out of the way. This stays on really well and I have very oily eyelids. Washes off very easily too, many other eye liners are difficult to wash off, leaving some residue behind but this doesn't, stays on all day too. The one I got ended up actually being shiny (mica something I think the name is) but it isn't very noticeable. I will definitely get this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by chicagogirl1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner! It is really black and stays on all day! It is so easy to take off also, just soap and water. It also gives a nice straight line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by twinkletoes0613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always, always have this liquid eyeliner in my stash. It's so easy to apply, goes on smoothly and lasts "most" of the day. I took off one lippie because towards the end of the day it has a tendency to fade in the corners, but that could very well just be my luck because I tend to rub my eyes so they get watery. so maybe using an eye primer would help?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I love this!!! It has the perfect stiff brush for creating a nice thin line. I have used it for years and I will continue to use it. HG status for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by krazyxgurl

I like the formula for the actual eyeliner, it didn't flake on me, and it wasn't shiny on my eyes. The only thing i didn't like when I first purchased it was the actual brush tip. It's pretty wide and hard to use at first, but I've been using it for awhile now and you'll learn how to maneuver the brush properly after the first couple times. I just bought the felt tip version and I'm excited to try it haha

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by faceonparade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh. I bought it for the proclaimed intensity and the brush. It peels right off as soon as it is dry. It is a complete waste of money which is said because the first 10 seconds it looks really good.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by martina20

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it because it's one of the few eyeliners that still has a brush (felt tips are very hard to use). However, the product is useless. As soon as it dries, it starts flaking. Please note: this does not happen after several hours, but rather in a matter of minutes! I have given it more than one chance, but each time I got the same underwhelming performance. This is probably the worst eyeliner I have ever bought. It's not even cheap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I haven't had any trouble with flaking. It *is* rather shiny so I don't do a lot with it when I want a thick line. I use this more for really thin lines right at the lash base. That said, I thought the staying power was fine.

The brush is surprisingly short (1/4"?)--I like a little more length than that to navigate the bend of a lid. I have bought this product before, and I don't recall the brush ever being this short. I get a little paranoid the hard part of the wand will scratch my lash line if I am not careful.

Overall, this reminds me of the thin eyeliner Cover Girl put out when I was in highschool (Softliner?) so I agree with the reviewer who wasn't sure where "Intense" came in. I wouldn't call it intense. I'd call it adequate. I have had better luck with their felt tip liner (and you can go thick OR thin with that).

I will use this for thin lining jobs, but that is about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Janina5309

This product was great, but it get's flakey, especially exposed to water. Also, it doesn't hold up to the natural oils your skin makes. Great packaging, though near the end it got some chunky bits.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by cslee90

This is definitely not as great as everyone says it is.
I hate the way the finish is shiny. It looks so tacky in pictures!
Also, I don't like the plastic packaging. It just feels so cheap.
Oh, and the flelt tip applicator-- although it's nice because it's long, I don't like how flimsy it is.

As for the formula, I like that it stays on for a long time, dries quickly, and does smudge against my eyelids. however, it tends to rub off really easily, especially with water. I can't cry in this.

I would buy it again though... because it's cheap, and it's better than most brands of liners I've used. overall, mediocre. But I can't expect much more with that price, right?