August 29, 2014 | 930 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ANegd

This is my favorite Aussie shampoo. It smells good and feels like it really is making my hair moist. My hair feels so soft and looks healthier.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by natd9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo has the best lather of any shampoo I've used. It smells really good and it lingers around for a few hours. I like the texture of the shampoo itself--it's silky and soft. After reading the rave reviews on here I expected to be amazed--I wasn't, however. It works like most shampoos, but it's a good product nonetheless. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! It makes my damaged, brittle hair so soft and shiny! The smell is awesome and you can smell it throughout the whole day. I highly recommend getting this and giving it a try. You can get it at the dollar store, so it's not expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by KristyLovesMakeup23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. My hair is really brittle and I have been using this for a while. WOW. There is such a difference in my hair. It's much softer and appears healthier. The smell is also a plus. It has a fruity smell to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by theparsley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

UPDATE: 3/1/12 I am a sad kangaroo. I recently figured out that when I use this shampoo/conditioner, it gives me very itchy red bumps along my temples and cheeks where my hair sits. It then turns to acne. I have also noticed several blackheads and clogged pores along my hairline. I discovered this after the need to clarify my hair while using this; the other reviews are correct in that it builds up on your hair fast. Every time I switched back to the Aussie, my cheeks would start itching like crazy... Then I made the connection. :( It's possible that this is contributing to similar itchy red bumps/acne along the back of my neck and shoulders. I am going to find something else and will update if I find this to be the case. Hope this helps!

This stuff is Aussome! (haha I couldn't help myself...)

I have dry, fine, frizzy hair that was made worse by my (now former) Garnier shampoo. I decided to give the Aussie Moist a try after seeing how well reviewed it is here. What a difference! Significantly less frizz and less hair in the drain. I used this for the first time on a rainy day, when my hair is at its frizziest. Even then I could tell a major improvement. I cannot wait to use this on a normal day.

I have only used this shampoo once, but I am already happy with it. I have soft, shiny (!), and almost frizz free hair. I wonder if it's that this shampoo is that good, or the Garnier "Sleek and Shine" (yeah right) was that BAD. I will definitely continue using this and find out how it performs over the long run. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mrm1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've loved the Aussie lines for awhile. They're inexpensive, they do a great job at giving your hair a good, clean feel while adding a boost of moisture so that your hair looks healthy, and it's available anywhere so you aren't having to spend shipping costs trying to get it to you like some of the higher end products.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I have to say I've always been a big fan of Aussie products. Very cheap and work wonders for your hair and smells amazing! But unfortunately they test on animals, and as a devoted animal rights activist I refuse to support them. I needed shampoo and my mom bought this one for me because she heard great reviews on the Aussie products, so I'm going to use this up and get myself some Finesse shampoo which is around the same price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I have this and the matching conditioner and I love them they leave my hair feeling so soft and manageable. I've tried so many different things and I always go back to this. Its affordable I buy the giant pump bottles from target at $5 each they last me about a month in a half or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by GirlyErin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nothing compares to this, not even the high end products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by starlys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Thank you, thank you, thank you MUA'ers for leading me to this shampoo! I've been on the hunt for a great shampoo for my cruddy hair type for what seems like forever. I have thin, fine, dry hair but since it is so thin it also get oily at the roots fairly quickly so I have to wash it everyday. I also was getting dry flakes on my scalp. Any shampoos that claim to be moisturizing usually end up weighing my hair down and making my roots greasy, but non-moisturizing shampoos would leave my hair dry and frizzy.

After seeing the reviews for this product I decided to try it and I am SO glad I did. Not only was it cheaper than the other shampoos I've tried, but it blew them out of the water. I saw a difference immediately. My hair is so soft to the touch now, seems fuller, shinier, and even has a bit of bounce to it! Amazing! Even the dry flakes have almost disappeared and that is something even the Garnier Dry Scalp dandruff shampoo couldn't do. My hair hasn't felt this great in years. I am beyond happy with this shampoo and it is definitely HG status for me now. Thanks again MUA!
Edit: Okay, had to take off a lippie cause after two weeks my dry, itchy, flaky scalp came back with a vengeance and is now worse than ever. Might have to switch to a SLS-free shampoo and see if that helps. Still would recommend this shampoo to someone with a normal scalp. :)