April 19, 2014 | 1051 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sillygirl03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo! I was using the new Pure Clean Garnier, but it was making my hair SUPER greasy and just dead feeling. One day after using Aussie my hair is silky smooth and soft again. Totally relieving. I have really sensitive skin and was a little worried about reacting to Aussie because they have slightly strong scents, but so far so good. If I get a reaction, I'll be sure to update.

Update 3/23/2012: While I still adore this product, I got patch testing from my dermatologist and apparently I'm allergic to this :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cheap and works far better as a moisturizing shampoo over the Tresseme Smooth and Silky which is what I used for a while now until my recent switch. Leaves my hair more hydrated feeling and with less frizz. It's actually softer to the touch. The smell is strong and tropical which can be a bad thing but I don't wash my hair everyday and even though I'm not totally won over by the smell, I can live with it. Works well and doesn't burn a hole in my wallet, so yes, I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by evagelx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am definately "victim" of the hype, since this was not available in Greece until a week ago, and I have seen raves about this product, so I had to have it. (well, not really, but I am always in search for the perfect shampoo) When I saw it on the shelf, I thought it was surprisingly pricey for a drugstore product (7 euros for 300ml, when most others are about 3-4 euros...), but I got it nevertheless, along with the 3 minute miracle mask(I am really happy with this one too). On to the product: nice texture, extremely strong scent that lingers forever, not bad, not great either. My hair was moisturized, healthy looking, full, and not greasy and flat after a while, as it happens with other overly moisturizing shampoos. Of course, to begin with, my hair is very long, and slightly dry on the ends, frizz prone, but not in a terrible state, so I don't know if it can transform damaged hair! :p I would probably repurchase, if it was cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by VaneJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for a friend recommendation, smells delicious so I tried it....sadly leaves my hair very frizzy and my scalp irritated....and just used it for 3 days I couldn't anymore because of my scalp :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by tuilola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this all the time and it keeps your hair in a nice condition. I have curly hair which get very knotty and dry so this keeps it bouncy and shining. Although you cannot use it without the conditioner because then it smells funny because it has a distinctive smell to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by drpsyc

Bought this and the conditioner in pump style on sale at walgreens. all i can say is it saved my hair in a few days from a few years of using Wen products. am so glad i bought this...my hair was a frizzy mess from Wen!! My hair is now soft, smooth and super shiny. phew!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Aussie is serioulsy THE best drug store line shampoo I have ever tried!! I was very skeptable about purchasing this product in the first place as I am a person that spends a whole heck of a lot on hair products. Having said this, when I brought this home I didn't have high hopes. This product worked great!! My hair is a dried frizzy mess from years of dying, living in the south and having naturally thick hair. This made my hair extremely soft and wonderful smelling. It comes in a pump and I love it because it lasts forever and all I have to do is push down. Give this a try if you are looking for something to moisturize deprived hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I have tried everything on my dry, thick, course hair (both expensive and inexpensive brands), but I have been using this consistently over the last year with the conditioner and the hair mask. I LOVE this stuff! It makes my hair smooth and silky, and I don't have to add any additional product to detangle/smooth out my hair!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this shampoo after the great reviews. I have dry, frizzy, thick, wavy hair dying for thirst and this seems to be it. But it did nothing but strip my hair and make it even more dry. I am not a fan of the smell, smells like artificial coconuts, too strong for me. I would suggest Dove Nourishing Oil Care for those wanting moisture

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this shampoo and how it comes in those large bottles with a pump. When I first started using this shampoo, it made my hair soft and shiny. After a while my hair just began to look big and poofy...not good. I really liked how it feels on my hair after I shower, but it does't look too good when I let my hair air dry.