Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 3/7/2012 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I switch hair products--a lot. Too often really. It's a bit of an addiction, not sure why. Especially since I've been growing my hair out. Every time I use a different brand and go back to Aussie Moist, I notice an incredible difference. Especially when I initially lather up the shampoo. Once you damage your hair there really is no cure for it, but this product can certainly help manage it better. I'll probably always keep Aussie Moist hanging around since I try out products so often. The smell is divine as well! I use it with the conditioner and a leave in spray which are both from Aussie. Highly reccomend. Sometimes for damaged hair the strength/repair shampoos aren't really the best, just find a good moisturizing one like this version of Aussie!

on 3/2/2012 10:15:00 PM

I have just found my holy grail of shampoos. THANK YOU MAKE UP ALLEY! I was searching for a new shampoo after I realized the one I was using was making my hair incredibly greasy. I saw the amazing reviews on here and knew I had to buy it. I used it last night for the first time - the smell of it is glorious. It smells like coconuts but is a light scent that is not overpowering. I love how moisturizing this shampoo is - it is not TOO heavy for my thin hair. Well it's day two, and my hair still feels super soft even after a night of going out and putting a bunch of products in it. The most amazing part is my hair does not feel greasy in the slightest - I like to wash my hair every day because it is so thin and because of that my roots look super oily. Fortunately, this shampoo has made my hair still look clean! Love love love it.

on 2/23/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I decided to use this because of the great reviews here. I had been using Herbal Essences for most of the time before, and I noticed my ends were getting dry and my scalp, greasy, so I decided to try this since it was suppose to balance it... At first it was great. Smelled pretty decent and my hair was nice. But after about 2 to 3 months I noticed my hair was returning to it's state... And I noticed my scalp would get greasy and have dandruff after so few days!!
It's not for me.

on 2/14/2012 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love love love this shampoo. If you have dry hair, color treated hair or damaged hair give it a try! It does a great job if your hair is well, dry or damaged. I couldn't believe that such an inexpensive shampoo could fix my dry ends but it does. I haven't found that there is any build up or oiliness with using this shampoo every day. Someone told me the ingredients aren't great for hair but so far I have no complaints. I haven't tried the matching conditioner yet but I will. If it's as good as the shampoo I'm done with hunting for a good shampoo/conditioner combo.

on 1/25/2012 5:54:00 PM

This is my favorite Aussie shampoo. It smells good and feels like it really is making my hair moist. My hair feels so soft and looks healthier.

on 1/9/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo has the best lather of any shampoo I've used. It smells really good and it lingers around for a few hours. I like the texture of the shampoo itself--it's silky and soft. After reading the rave reviews on here I expected to be amazed--I wasn't, however. It works like most shampoos, but it's a good product nonetheless. I would buy it again.

on 1/9/2012 6:25:00 AM

This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! It makes my damaged, brittle hair so soft and shiny! The smell is awesome and you can smell it throughout the whole day. I highly recommend getting this and giving it a try. You can get it at the dollar store, so it's not expensive!

I love this product. My hair is really brittle and I have been using this for a while. WOW. There is such a difference in my hair. It's much softer and appears healthier. The smell is also a plus. It has a fruity smell to it.

on 11/22/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

UPDATE: 3/1/12 I am a sad kangaroo. I recently figured out that when I use this shampoo/conditioner, it gives me very itchy red bumps along my temples and cheeks where my hair sits. It then turns to acne. I have also noticed several blackheads and clogged pores along my hairline. I discovered this after the need to clarify my hair while using this; the other reviews are correct in that it builds up on your hair fast. Every time I switched back to the Aussie, my cheeks would start itching like crazy... Then I made the connection. :( It's possible that this is contributing to similar itchy red bumps/acne along the back of my neck and shoulders. I am going to find something else and will update if I find this to be the case. Hope this helps!

This stuff is Aussome! (haha I couldn't help myself...)

I have dry, fine, frizzy hair that was made worse by my (now former) Garnier shampoo. I decided to give the Aussie Moist a try after seeing how well reviewed it is here. What a difference! Significantly less frizz and less hair in the drain. I used this for the first time on a rainy day, when my hair is at its frizziest. Even then I could tell a major improvement. I cannot wait to use this on a normal day.

I have only used this shampoo once, but I am already happy with it. I have soft, shiny (!), and almost frizz free hair. I wonder if it's that this shampoo is that good, or the Garnier "Sleek and Shine" (yeah right) was that BAD. I will definitely continue using this and find out how it performs over the long run. :)

on 11/18/2011 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've loved the Aussie lines for awhile. They're inexpensive, they do a great job at giving your hair a good, clean feel while adding a boost of moisture so that your hair looks healthy, and it's available anywhere so you aren't having to spend shipping costs trying to get it to you like some of the higher end products.

Popular Shampoos