April 19, 2014 | 1857 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - Eye definer

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2007 7:55:00 PM More reviews by x0xgabx0x

I only bought this eyeliner because a couple of my friends told me about it and how it's the best eyeliner. Personally i disagree. It wasn't bad but it wasn't that good. You constantly have to keep applying, and i find that it smudges easily. Also, the pencil gets dull quickly so you have to sharpen it often and it is a small pencil. But it does show dark when you apply it which is good.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2006 4:30:00 AM More reviews by sugar113

I have mixed opinions on this one.

I bought 2 pencils. The first, black ink eyeliner. Its great for smudging or a smokey eye effect. I love the blackness of it but it smudges and runs like crazy. But if you buy cheap, you get what you pay for I suppose.

The 2nd, I bought a liner called Tigers eye. I use this on my eyebrows to make them appear lighter, since my hair is dyed lighter than my natural color. I absolutely love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2006 8:06:00 PM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried several shades, including plum, midnight bark, and some shimmery off-white. The formulas seem rather inconsistent; while my midnight bark was an absolute dream - smooth, easily blendable, yet stays put - the plum shade was absolutely horrible - rough application and impossible to get enough color to show even after going over the line a dozen times. My little stick of midnight bark lasted me ages, but now that it's down to a tiny stump, I went to repurchase but ended up getting a different shade of brown called bold brown. This one doesn't stay on nearly as long, and isn't as nice to apply as my midnight bark - the quality seems more like that of the plum shade which I hated. But this stuff is so cheap .. like $1.99 CDN. If I were just rating my first stick of midnight bark, I'd give this 5 lippies. It's a shame.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by emilykate

I got the eye definer in Raisin, which is a dark, burgandy-ish purple. It wasn't as pigmented as I would have liked and the consistancy was uneven. I do like the color though, it complements my green eyes. If not for the nice color, I would have given this product a 2. I will use this but I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by dirgeforajoker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these in Platinum (greyish silver) and Stonewashed (slate blue/granite). They're okay but it's hard to get a decent line on my eyelid.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Sophalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. It's very pigmented and it's easily smudgeable. It also applies very well on the inner bottom rim and it stays forever. Plus, they're like two bucks!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2006 9:07:00 PM More reviews by xxGlamour

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product in 'Black Ink' as a gift from a friend at Christmas. I read the ads for it before at www.BonneBell.com. It promised "Long-lasting wear".

This pencil eyeliner was one of the worst eyeliners I have ever tried. When I first applied it, it was nice but 10 minutes later it was running down my face. It did not last at all. I also found this eyeliner quite oily, almost greasy. The first 1 minute of applying it is nice but afterwards it smudges like crazy.
The packaging was like any pencil eyeliner, except it was pretty short. Also alot was wasted from sharping. The lead always broke when I tried to sharpen it.
The price is alright for about $4.00, I would definitely perfer New York Color's eyeliners over this Bonne Bell one.
Cheap but works no wonders at all. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

Hey, what do you expect for two dollars? This is a great eyeliner. Definitely doesn't stay put as long as my MAC, L'Oreal intensifique, and Urban Decay eyeliner, but on the waterline it holds surprisingly well (because it's kohl?) doesn't irritate my eyes at all---very gentle. I like using this on my eyebrows as well when I want to define them a little more. Smudgey, but it lasts for a good 4 hours. Can't really complain, I just top it off with MAC eyeliner to keep it in place.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by shawdir

racooon eyes. the end. waterline or lids, this thing smudges bbiiig time :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2006 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetmolasses

I've been using these eye liners for years.LOVE them,great lasting power &strong color