April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just got my second tube of voluminous waterproof. I wanted to try it out again because I forgot how it is, plus it continues to have decent reviews. The mascara is more "voluminous" only after the product thickens over time. When it's brand new, I have to use a few coats for thicker looking lashes. The worse part is...this mascara droops my recently curled lashes....instead of pointing up, they will point straight out. Mmm..probably won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by vbaime2

definitly not the best. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. i only brought it cause of the hype & it was an epic fail so yea.. don't get it(:

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this line in particular for a while. At the current moment I am using both the waterproof version along with the regular version as well. The color is very dark and goes on well. The formula is smooth and creamy enough and doesnt clump. My only issue wirh this mascara really is the fact that it doesnt come off so easy. Of course its waterproof and it certainly does have lasting power although you will need a good make-up remover to take this bad boy off..Doesnt give much length or thickness in my opinion but the dark tone of the mascara definetly adds drama to your eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by wgillesp92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this on suggestion from my college roommate who raved about it. Maybe she got a better tube than I did, because I threw mine out. It was super clumpy and smeary, and did nothing for my lashes but make them stick together. Didn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Queenofskate

So far so good :)!

I've had this mascara for two days now. TWO VERY ROUGH DAYS.
I"ve ran 5 miles, I"ve cried, I"ve slept with make up ( which is really bad...but it was only for like 30 minutes xD) and it really didn't come off. Normally I have extremely oil eyelids but it hasn't smudged on me! I have a marathon and an amusement park day planned, so we'll have to see if it pasts those two~

Normally waterproof mascaras smudge all over me ( which is typical of maybelline waterproof mascaras for some reason)

This has held up its curl decently, has not smudged on me, is easy to remove with some oil-based makeup remover!

It's cheaper than most mascaras, not dirt cheap but not as much as covergirl lashblast!

I just wish the packaging was more appealing.....but I guess it's classy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Lanerin

Love !! Makes my eye lashes look so good! It much better after its been out for a while (Old) ex: I have one thats 2 years old, it works so good now ! With one by one mascara. Great combo!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara and did hold a curl on me. I also tried the carbon black but like this one much better. It is a bit difficult to remove though. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof is the best all-around mascara,
and at a reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jeesookim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara really darkened, lengthened, and volumized my short Asian lashes. It also really held my curl all day! It was definitely my everyday mascara until I noticed my lashes had become SUPER unhealthy and dry. ): If it wasn't so damaging to my lashes...T_T

(***It's been about three months since I've stopped using this product. For the first three weeks that I stopped, I applied Vaseline to my lashes before sleeping and now my lashes are a lot longer and healthier!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dancinginthedark07

I LOVE this product! It makes my lashes look so long, the wand isn't messy and what L'Oreal claims is right! This is definitely waterproof! This product stays on all day and gives my lashes a much needed boost. I highly recommend this product. It lasts ALL day!