December 19, 2014 | 1587 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

It is a bit dry and sometimes creases, but i do use it on my occasional pimple but that's pretty much it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, the color selection for this product is very weak. I think there are only about 4 colors. None of which matched my skin perfectly. I'm inbetween No. 2 & 3 and I wasn't about to buy both colors given the $26CDN price tag for one! This is an OK concealer...it does cover some of my acne scars and dark spots but not that much. I wouldn't say it lives up to the "industrial strength" claim. If you are looking for a really good concealer, try Hard Candy's Glamoflauge - now that product covers EVERYTHING!! I wouldn't repurchase this concealer and I have returned it for something else now.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer but honestly it didn't do anything for my dark under eye circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought I loved this product but after buying it and needing to buy more I realized they changed the color tint and I wasn't able to fine my right color again. I'm very disappointed that they changed the color tint and made it too light for me in all 4 colors, just so they could save money. They could've at least gave us a warning!! But over all it worked good for the time I had it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The formula is very creamy and it concealed well. However it is way too heavy for undereye area and settles into fine lines. Also it broke me out because of the talc. I remember there were some other ingredients also in it that didn't suit to my skin. So this concealer wasn't made for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

This is a good concealer. Great coverage and easy creamy formula for applying. I dab on using my fingers and is definitely 'industrial strength' the only con is that it can clog your pores which is why I prefer using a concealer with anti bacteria in to help fight against the spots to help clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this! the packaging is cute, like all of benefit's packaging. i get 02 in the fall/winter and 03 in spring/summer. i have light olive skin with yellow undertones, so the two colors i usually get are pinky toned, so it's hard to match perfectly. benefit's shade selections suck. it's $20 at sephora or benefitcosmetics.com. i love this because if you have to be somewhere in like 15 minutes, and you don't have time to do a full face routine, then i'd recommend this. it takes like a few seconds to apply. it lasts all day. not cakey. it's super pigmented, so a little goes a long way. i'd recommend this to anyone who's in search of a good concealer drugstore or high end and wouldn't mind spending the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by hrosep

Great coverage! Not cakey at all and super creamy. I would recommend buying this product in the "how to look the best at everything" package in sephora. It's a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this product in the lightest shade (01) and find it perfect for covering redness around my nose and on my cheeks, as well as some dark spots on my skin. It provides a high level of coverage that lasts throughout the day. This product alone isn't very effective for under eye circles as it is too heavy, and will dry out and settle into fine lines you never knew you had. However, if you firstly apply the Benefit Fakeup concealer, Boi ing can then be used over the top to provide additional coverage.