September 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

This is a good concealer. Great coverage and easy creamy formula for applying. I dab on using my fingers and is definitely 'industrial strength' the only con is that it can clog your pores which is why I prefer using a concealer with anti bacteria in to help fight against the spots to help clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this! the packaging is cute, like all of benefit's packaging. i get 02 in the fall/winter and 03 in spring/summer. i have light olive skin with yellow undertones, so the two colors i usually get are pinky toned, so it's hard to match perfectly. benefit's shade selections suck. it's $20 at sephora or benefitcosmetics.com. i love this because if you have to be somewhere in like 15 minutes, and you don't have time to do a full face routine, then i'd recommend this. it takes like a few seconds to apply. it lasts all day. not cakey. it's super pigmented, so a little goes a long way. i'd recommend this to anyone who's in search of a good concealer drugstore or high end and wouldn't mind spending the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by hrosep

Great coverage! Not cakey at all and super creamy. I would recommend buying this product in the "how to look the best at everything" package in sephora. It's a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this product in the lightest shade (01) and find it perfect for covering redness around my nose and on my cheeks, as well as some dark spots on my skin. It provides a high level of coverage that lasts throughout the day. This product alone isn't very effective for under eye circles as it is too heavy, and will dry out and settle into fine lines you never knew you had. However, if you firstly apply the Benefit Fakeup concealer, Boi ing can then be used over the top to provide additional coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by emilyjonesx

This product is ok. apply to much and it makes my skin look cakey, so use minimum when applying, it's abit pink for me too. wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you're looking for a good concealer for covering acne scars, Boing is your best bet. It gives good coverage when used alone and very full coverage when used over foundation. You do have to be careful not to apply too much or it will start looking a bit cakey. However, I would NOT recommend it for under eyes, it is just too thick to apply to that area and cakes up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am a big fan of this concealer, it has the rare ability of actually disguising a blemish rather than drawing attention to it. It has a really thick consistency and is strongly pigmented so a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by acv1106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have boi-ing in the lightest shade, 001. I have medium hyperpigmentation on most of my cheeks and part of my forehead, and this does a pretty good job of covering it up. I like to apply this underneath my bb cream with a foundation brush. I use a very small amount and it covers fairly well. The only reason I took one off if because it is rather dry, and I have to make sure I moisturize VERY well before I use it or it highlights any dry spots. It stays on for a good amount of time, without the melting feeling coming about.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lauramb122

I like this product, I don't love it but its ok. I think it covers up my dark under eye circles really well, lasts a fairly long time on my skin (I have dry skin), and the shades to choose from are nice. My issues with this is that it is kinda dry (I move my finger around in it to warm it up a bit), it doesn't cover blemishes that well since it makes them kinda dry looking, and the packaging I think it kinda cheap. I think I will buy it again, since I like to just have it in my collection but I don't think it's a down right must have!