September 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is a really light pink. Im kinda tanned (NC37) but able to pull this off. I applied a cat eye/winged look with this lippie. I finished and topped it with Topshop Glaze in "Dash" and I really liked the look. It so modern and chic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sweetnsassy518

I just got Mac Angel and I love it this is my 3rd Mac I also own Hot Gossip, and Amora I spelled Amora wrong I know the only thing that is odd with Angel is I don't notice the vanilla smell I wonder if it is different on different finishes since this one is a frost and my last 2 were Cremes. I would def recommend this color I'm NC20 and it is a PERFECT NUDE/PINK doesn't wash me out at all! If anyone has had this let me know happen just curious

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ashmoe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

First of all, I have to say that I ordered this lipstick (and a few other things) online from MAC on a Wednesday morning and I got it on Thursday night. That was the fastest shipping ever!
I absolutely love this lipstick. The color is perfect for me, and the frost isn't overly frosty. It feels comfortable to wear and isn't drying. I imagine it could look good with a variety of skin tones. I will likely repurchase it once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by rosiealice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was the first Mac lipstick I ever bought and it's still my favourite to this day. It's the perfect nude-pink with the tiniest amount of shimmer, so it doesn't need a gloss. I love wearing this colour with a dramatic eye - it's not too nude so you look washed out, but it's not too pink to detract from eye makeup. I'd imagine this would look good on a range of skin tones too, another plus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my favorite pink from MAC. And my HG pink lipstick. I love how even though its a frost there is very little frostyness to it! Its I light cool toned pink.
I've seen it compared to creme cup but I don't agree since creme cup washes me out and angel doesn't. Ill repurchace over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

my favorite pinky-nude lipstick from MAC. it feels so creamy and moisturising which is great because some MAC lipsticks do tend to dry out my lips

looks great on all skintones even on my light NC15 skin and it's kim k's fave so thats a plus ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

Angel is a pretty pale pink with mauvey undertones and it is incredibly moisturising with none of the frostiness of frost finishes and i find it better than creme cup on my NC-25 skintone, actually don't understand the hype about creme cup, (though i like the lip colour, but not overly so), angel is a tad more darker, has slight blue undertones where creme cup has peachy undertones.Out of the two, i prefer angel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

a lovely baby pink colour, very wearable. looks nice with my NC20 skintone. not too warm or cool toned, looks nice paired with a light baby ink gloss. may not work for very dark or cool skintones, would recommend to anyone looking for a pretty everyday pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed the first time I tried this but after a second try, I find it to be a very wearable pink nude for me. It's not too bright or cool toned and goes very nicely with my yellow asian complexion. It doesn't appear frosty on my lips at all, which is a good thing because I usually prefer natural looks. I also noticed that it didn't have much of Mac's signature vanilla scent. I bought it directly from their website so I know it's not fake. Maybe I got a bad batch. I think this will be my go-to lipstick for softening up my appearance and for days I want to look casual.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far it's the only MAC lipstick I've bought and I love it =) Can't wait to try out more products in the future.

It's definitely a MLBB shade for me, and my lips are seriously pigmented. This thankfully nudes them out without washing me out, still giving them a nice simple pink color.

My only complaint would be the smell and taste, both are very just unnatural and have that classic makeup-y smell.

I usually pair this w/ my Revlon Colorburst gloss in Pink Ice.