April 19, 2014 | 1032 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by roccobalford

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Please note (I have been reading the other comments on this product)... you cannot expect EVERYTHING out of just one product. The exfoliant does exactly that... it exfoliates... what happens next to your skin depends on what products you chose to use after the exfoliation phase.
Again... great basic exfoliator.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ritumoni

this is just a meh product i dnt really see why the rave...
its nuthing special therefore i cant resort to buying it again. It leaves my face fresh and brighter for the moments after i use it ..but nuthing amazing...
one good thing tho,,,it will last you a longggg time for sure,,u onlly need so little and there is a lot plus ur sopposed to exfoliate like once a week.. so yup the price justifies it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Amberlynn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AWESOME! From using Clinique's Acne Solutions system, my skin is sometimes flaky from being dried out from all of the Benzoyl peroxide/salicylic acid ingredients, but if I use this once a week, no more flakes! My skin felt so much softer and looked brighter after one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by KarenLV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried numerous scrub and this one is defnitely number one in my books. It has lots of fine granules that gets into those pores and make it feel clean. The closest scrub that I have found to it is MAC refinish microdermabrasion. Great buy and I would defnitely recommend it to people who are picky like me about face scrub. I love smooth glowing soft skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by junior09

I personally don't like this product. It's too abrasive for my skin. It does not contain parfum, which is a plus and afterwards, I feel my skin tingles a little and it feels fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by eraptis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This must be my scrub HG because I've been using it for years. I think exfoliation is so addictive since you get used to the feeling of no dead skin cells on your face, and you absolutely can't stand it when you do feel it. Anyway, I get totally fed up with the drugstore scrubs because they're so lame, you can hardly feel the beads. Not so with Clinique Exfoliating Scrub. It's got tons of scrubby beads (so you probably don't want to use it every day) and really gets your face clean and soft. I've started using the 7 Day Scrub Cream in the winter, though, as I'm not as oily as I was in my youth and now benefit from the emolients in it. But in summer, I just love going to town on my dead skin cells with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Excellent excellent scrub. I use this with whatever face wash i'm using and it does an absolutely amazing job without scratching up my skin. If you are looking for a great scrub and are willing to go to mid end, up from low end, this is the one. I will definitely buy this again. It's a strong scrub though, definitely wouldn't use more than once or twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by annersz

I LOVE THIS SCRUB! it scrubs off my dead skin cells, i have been using this for about 3 years. after using this. this makes my skin smooth because i washed off all the oils and makeup off my face! scrubs off pore areas realllly well! WONDERFUL product. i will purchase again and again! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by ggracebasa420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is a great scrub! I love how it makes my skin feel so smooth when I use it to wash my face. I don't use it everyday since that would be too much exfoliation, but I do use it 2-3 times a week and it's fab! Would definitely recommend, esp since you only need a little bit to get a good clean smooth face!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Fashionopolist

I love the tingling fresh feeling I get when I use this product and it leaves my skin really smooth--BUT--I cannot use it more than once a week, especially in the winter. If you overuse this scrub, your skin will freak out and get really irritated.

I absolutely hate the packaging though. It's in a tube and it seems like drys out quickly and it's hard to get it out at the end.

Overall, I think it's one of the better 'scrubs' I've used on my face, so I'll probably buy it again.