September 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by aym2306

I've been using this for years and will never switch! Leaves my skin silky smooth and even makes the lines on my forehead less noticeable. I put it on and then leave for about 10 minutes since it has salytic acid in it, but I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin. The best scrub for oily skin!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by roselle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. At first I thought the product was too gritty and that it would just irritate my skin but having used this product 2-3 times a week I have seen improvements in my skin. But of course I use this product along with the clinique 3 step system.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by crazzybeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! This is my 3rd bottle of it and i will continue to buy this. I like how the grains are teeny tiny and not big and rough. This is perfect for morning exfoliating before moisturizer and makeup application because it makes your skin perfectly smooth. I love the feeling of the mint or menthol in it on your skin and how it leaves a cooling sensation. <3 LOVE. just be careful because if you really like this you have to try not to over exfoliate and try not to use it every day :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by roccobalford

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Please note (I have been reading the other comments on this product)... you cannot expect EVERYTHING out of just one product. The exfoliant does exactly that... it exfoliates... what happens next to your skin depends on what products you chose to use after the exfoliation phase.
Again... great basic exfoliator.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ritumoni

this is just a meh product i dnt really see why the rave...
its nuthing special therefore i cant resort to buying it again. It leaves my face fresh and brighter for the moments after i use it ..but nuthing amazing...
one good thing tho,,,it will last you a longggg time for sure,,u onlly need so little and there is a lot plus ur sopposed to exfoliate like once a week.. so yup the price justifies it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Amberlynn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AWESOME! From using Clinique's Acne Solutions system, my skin is sometimes flaky from being dried out from all of the Benzoyl peroxide/salicylic acid ingredients, but if I use this once a week, no more flakes! My skin felt so much softer and looked brighter after one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by KarenLV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried numerous scrub and this one is defnitely number one in my books. It has lots of fine granules that gets into those pores and make it feel clean. The closest scrub that I have found to it is MAC refinish microdermabrasion. Great buy and I would defnitely recommend it to people who are picky like me about face scrub. I love smooth glowing soft skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by junior09

I personally don't like this product. It's too abrasive for my skin. It does not contain parfum, which is a plus and afterwards, I feel my skin tingles a little and it feels fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by eraptis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This must be my scrub HG because I've been using it for years. I think exfoliation is so addictive since you get used to the feeling of no dead skin cells on your face, and you absolutely can't stand it when you do feel it. Anyway, I get totally fed up with the drugstore scrubs because they're so lame, you can hardly feel the beads. Not so with Clinique Exfoliating Scrub. It's got tons of scrubby beads (so you probably don't want to use it every day) and really gets your face clean and soft. I've started using the 7 Day Scrub Cream in the winter, though, as I'm not as oily as I was in my youth and now benefit from the emolients in it. But in summer, I just love going to town on my dead skin cells with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Excellent excellent scrub. I use this with whatever face wash i'm using and it does an absolutely amazing job without scratching up my skin. If you are looking for a great scrub and are willing to go to mid end, up from low end, this is the one. I will definitely buy this again. It's a strong scrub though, definitely wouldn't use more than once or twice a week.