July 23, 2014 | 1227 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

It's a very thick hand cream so if you have a dry, cracking hands, this could help. Mind you, it's very thick though, so a little bit goes a long way. If you put too much, your hands will look white. haha
I just took off one lippy because it's boring. I like to have hand creams that smell nice and look pretty since i'll be carrying it around with me all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this since I was a little kid...my mom used the unscented stuff on us for chapped lips and super dry skin in winter (we go down to -50C where I live!!) and this stuff is MAGICAL!!!!!!! When my lips are super chapped, literally *nothing else works* to bring them back to smooth and awesome. Non greasy and it is the glycerin in this that works magic!! Recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a must have for winter in my opinion. It's a small tube, but a little goes a looong way. A dab on both hands is all you need. This product is very soothing on chapped hands, and it doesn't feel greasy as it sinks in super fast.

When other hand creams fail me, I turn to this. It picks up the slack and does the job. No wonder it's so popular. I'd buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Hysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

That's actually a nice cream for the night use. I normally put an enormous amount onto my hands and put my moisturizing gloves. It works really well, my hands are smooth and soft in the morning. The only con is: there's nothing unique about this product, there are a lot of alternatives for better price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Dry skin + frequent hand-washing + indoor heat = painful, dry, cracked, and often bleeding hands. This is one of the few hand creams I've tried that actually helps with it. It does feel a bit greasy at first but it soaks in quickly and really heals and protects my hands. They feel so soft when I use this regularly. I have even used it on my face when I get dry patches there. I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend.

NOTE: Get the fragrance-free version. I made the mistake of buying the fragranced kind and it stings when my hands are cracked--the fragrance-free formula does not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by normaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for something to cure your dry ellbows, dry knees, cracked lips, etc. this stuff is AMAZING! I stumbled upon this when I was trying to find a moisturiser/cream specifically for my hands. When I got home and opened it up I was disappointed to find that this was actually thick in substance.

I read the back of the tube and it said it was for elbows, hands, lips, etc. etc.

So I figured that this was designed for those REALLY dry areas. I put it on my weenuses (elbow skin) and I was amazed. My elbow skin had never been smoother. I decided to put this on my lips and although it mightn't taste too nice my LIPS ARE LIKE HEAVEN!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by NoMadeUpLook

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to LOVE this product. They changed it last year and now I can't stand it.

First, they added a scent. It is not just overpowering, it is offensive. If you like to wear perfume, the scent of this hand cream will over power it.

Secondly, they have made it greasier. It was always a challenge to work in to your hands, but that was what made it work. However, it was creamier and the white residue would absorb in to your skin after a few minutes, leaving even my sandpaper, cracked, winter chapped hands soft again. Now, I'm left with a greasy coating that doesn't absorb.

Sometimes, new isn't better!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Harriet1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Works really, really well. Its very thick though so I only use it at night but this is a truly good hand cream. Reasonably priced too.

EDIT: I have been researching a lot about parabens recently and I am disappointed to see that Neutrogena contains a lot of them. Hopefully this will change, until then I am using Moogoo. I am also avoiding sulfates and this unfortunately has sodium sulfate in it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Makeupqueen17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this hand cream for 6 years now. My mom purchased this hand cream for me in the dead of winter when my hands were so dry that I had cuts and scabs on my knuckles from washing my hands too often (I was scared of getting the flu). This was a miracle worker and continues to be my go-to hand cream. I love the thickness of it- I apply a dap to both hands before I go to sleep and it works wonders. My hands get really, really dry and this cream helps to prevent dryness. I can feel the difference the next day when I fall asleep without applying this. I will continue to purchase this over and over again. I wish they packaged the product in a bigger bottle though so I wouldn't have to re-purchase as often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Glitterastic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

non-greasy,great smell(not over-whelming or irritating) and great when its fall or winter,heals your dry skin instantly!