January 31, 2015 | 1976 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by JV08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Winter must, especially for those in the north! I might be weird, but I love the light, musky fragance, and the thick consistancy. Actually I love everything about this cream. It can seem a *tad* greasy on application, which is why I just do it at night (and avoid the Iphone touch screen!) and just let my hands absorb the goodness as I sleep. The result- waking up the next morning with soft, soothed hands. I'm a mega nail biter so this helps combat all the hangnails and ripped cuticles too. I will never wear another hand cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by sjm15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the answer to all my dry hand problems in the winter. I work for a dermatologist, so we have a bunch of samples of lotion at all times. I use random ones all the time, but the bin for this one is always empty in the winter. Every time I use this product, I wonder why I ever use anything else when my hands are rough and cracked from the winter and constantly washing my hands. When I do use it I remember why I love it so much. My hands are transformed, literally. My hands get dry, cracked and itchy in the winter, and if I use this I don't suffer nearly as much if at all during the cold months. Even if you do use a little too much, it absorbs well and pretty quickly, even the excess. I will always use this and I hope they never D/C it. Highly recommend and I will repurchase forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a good hand cream with light texture that soaks into the skin easily and leaves it soft and hydrated especially now in the winter. Sadly, I am allergic to this product. I get tiny blisters on my hands each time I use it. I haven't experienced this with any other hand creams. This product is good, but I have other hand creams that to the job and don't leave me with blisters.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

a great basic hand cream. no bells and whistles or pretty packaging, just moisture and some soothing relief to those with chronically dry hands and cuticles such as myself. it's not too slippery/greasy, which i appreciate (doesn't get fingerprints all over everything), and fast absorbing, so it's great to use on the go. i buy it from time to time when i run out of whatever other cream i've been suckered into buying - the price is good, the tube contains quite a bit of cream, and while it doesn't have any nail treatment or fancy ingredients built in, it moisturizes and soothes my ragged cuticles. don't use too much or it may feel a bit dirty on your hands, just a dab'll do ya.

bonus: you can use this to soothe your nose when you've blown it too much and it's all raw and burning; i've also used it on chapped lips (it tastes yucky but it will protect them until you can get your hands on some lip balm), very sparingly, and on my boyfriend's dry skin with great success. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

It's a very thick hand cream so if you have a dry, cracking hands, this could help. Mind you, it's very thick though, so a little bit goes a long way. If you put too much, your hands will look white. haha
I just took off one lippy because it's boring. I like to have hand creams that smell nice and look pretty since i'll be carrying it around with me all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this since I was a little kid...my mom used the unscented stuff on us for chapped lips and super dry skin in winter (we go down to -50C where I live!!) and this stuff is MAGICAL!!!!!!! When my lips are super chapped, literally *nothing else works* to bring them back to smooth and awesome. Non greasy and it is the glycerin in this that works magic!! Recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a must have for winter in my opinion. It's a small tube, but a little goes a looong way. A dab on both hands is all you need. This product is very soothing on chapped hands, and it doesn't feel greasy as it sinks in super fast.

When other hand creams fail me, I turn to this. It picks up the slack and does the job. No wonder it's so popular. I'd buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Hysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

That's actually a nice cream for the night use. I normally put an enormous amount onto my hands and put my moisturizing gloves. It works really well, my hands are smooth and soft in the morning. The only con is: there's nothing unique about this product, there are a lot of alternatives for better price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Dry skin + frequent hand-washing + indoor heat = painful, dry, cracked, and often bleeding hands. This is one of the few hand creams I've tried that actually helps with it. It does feel a bit greasy at first but it soaks in quickly and really heals and protects my hands. They feel so soft when I use this regularly. I have even used it on my face when I get dry patches there. I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend.

NOTE: Get the fragrance-free version. I made the mistake of buying the fragranced kind and it stings when my hands are cracked--the fragrance-free formula does not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by normaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for something to cure your dry ellbows, dry knees, cracked lips, etc. this stuff is AMAZING! I stumbled upon this when I was trying to find a moisturiser/cream specifically for my hands. When I got home and opened it up I was disappointed to find that this was actually thick in substance.

I read the back of the tube and it said it was for elbows, hands, lips, etc. etc.

So I figured that this was designed for those REALLY dry areas. I put it on my weenuses (elbow skin) and I was amazed. My elbow skin had never been smoother. I decided to put this on my lips and although it mightn't taste too nice my LIPS ARE LIKE HEAVEN!!!!