August 31, 2014 | 1058 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am proud to say that I have finally found my HG moisturizer. FINALLY! I really love Aveeno products overall, so I was excited to try this product. After only a few days of use, two of my stubborn acne scars were noticeably lighter...and from then on I was hooked. My skin is 98% perfect and clear right now and the other 2% can easily be covered with some concealer. I will definitely repurchase this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by wyotajo

The best face lotion I have ever tried! I use this with the matching foaming cleanser. My skin has never been so velvety and smooth!. Goes on skin nicely and absorbs well into skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

im using this product right now, and have been using it for the past few months. not great but its a solid "good". its a light, mild moisturizer - no frills. the ingredients arent harsh at all. my skin seems to really like this stuff because so far, ive had no bad reactions - only the occasional hormonal breakouts. its really calming for my skin and leaves it radiant after i smooth the moisturizer on.
HOWEVER... its not very moisturizing. my skin feels tight within 30 mins of application. if it wasnt for my oily skin, i would probably have flaky patches from the lack of moisture. i mightve bought this again, but the price ($14-$16) is definitely not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by LiviDaVida

I have been using Aveeno's Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer for a few months now and I definitely see an improvement in my skin's tone and texture. I have acne and oily prone skin, and this product seemed to make my skin smooth and my acne scars less red and visible and my skin feels and stays soft. I use it every night and during the day i apply it before putting on the Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30, which is another fabulous product! It doesn't even take long to see the effects of this wonderful product. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants healthier looking skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by hollywoodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've become so MUA obsessed that I will literally whip out my phone while in the beauty aisles and look up every single product before I purchase...often being in the same aisle for 30-45 min looking up ratings and reading through all the reviews. When I picked this moisturizer up I decided NOPE I'm not going to look it up before I buy, I'll just try it for myself and hope for the best. (This was also partly an easy impulse purchase as I had my dads Visa with me and thought hmm if I end up hating it, it will be his $15-16 wasted, not mine. lol)
I fell in LOVE after the first use. I've been on a moisturizer hunt since Dove discontinued my HG recently and I do believe I have found the FIRST one since that I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing. It's not AS great as the Dove was but for sure takes the spot for the next best thing.
I did not realize until I was first putting it on that it has SA in it, not sure how I missed it, it's on the front of the bottle and got a little worried I would end up with no real results because I don't really have a need for SA. If i ever get any sort of blemish, it's around the time of my cycle so I can't really vouche for how well it works on acne-prone skin. Despite thinking I would see no real results, I did! My face was 100% spot free before using it but seems to be like ULTRA clear now. Kinda hard to explain but will also mention it seems perfectly hydrated, smooth, glowy and my overall skin tone has evened out. I figure the SA will just help KEEP my skin clear as it's not greasy or sticky what-so-ever. Instantly you'll feel your skin has just been quenched. This may shock some but my FAVORITE thing about this? I LOVEEEEE that it has NO SPF!!!! I think it smells kinda 'natural' and super clean, Consistency is perfect...creamy but liquidy without being too runny or too rich. I've gotta say now that I've been using it for almost 2 weeks and have finally decided to check the rating, I'm a little shocked it's only in the 3 range. I thought I'd find it at a 4 or higher! Needless to say, my hunt is finally over and I couldn't be happier. :) It's TOTALLY worth my OWN $15 next time! lol

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Sobria

I tried two bottles of this thinking it worked. It didn't break me out but it gave me whiteheads and blackheads. Not painful pimples, but dry white stuff that scarred my face. So no, this is not comedogenic.
I have combo skin and this doesn't moisturize me enough so I have drier skin and my skin then produces more oil.
It's pretty expensive for a drugstore product but the bottle doesn't leak nor unhygienic.
Not recommended if you use retin-a

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

After trying (and loving) the Ultra Calming moisturizer, I thought I'd give this one a whirl. I love it just as much as UC. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but never greasy. I have oily/combo skin and I always shyed away from using moisturizer b/c I thought I didn't need it. This formula is very light and has never broken me out.

I enjoy the fragrance as well...very fresh & clean smelling. I will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kaceywacey

I've used this moisturizer for so long, I swear it's probably the reason my skin is clear since both my siblings have acne. It could be the St. Ive's Apricot scrub too...but maybe it's the whole combination that keeps my face pretty clear. I wouldn't say this combats ALL breakouts because I definitely do get those period pimples every now and then. I use this everyday after I shower in the morning and at night when I wash my face. I'm not too sure if it makes my skin oily because oily skin already runs in my family.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sahlstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! I had recently broken out pretty badly and tried many different products to help clear up my skin. After about 2 weeks of using this my skin had cleared up a lot! It evened out my skintone a lot too (I tend to get fairly red cheeks) It was pretty expensive for a dugstore product (about $17) but I use it daily and there's still a lot of product left. I highly recommend this to anyone who is acne prone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sparksflylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. End of story.