April 19, 2014 | 1844 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot. I had all these white heads all over my face and this got rid of them. My skin is really smooth now. Also it doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I was initially loving this scrub, but for some reason every time I use it now my face gets horribly red and blotchy. It's such a pity, because it seemed like a great scrub - creamy but not greasy base, lots of tiny granules, orange creamsicle scent. I'm so disappointed - a great scrub is hard to find!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by prettypunky

My mom liked this a lot, so I started using it on my face; that didn't work out so well for my breakouts. However, I really like it for use on my body when I feel like I need a good scrub down. And the smell is actually amazing. So for the face: No. But for the body: Yes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2008 6:50:00 AM More reviews by leiawhites

I love this scrub.It smells good and leaves a fresh feeling on my skin.It also helps a bit with my acne.It's a bit too gentle for me so i have to work it in my skin a bit rough.The most amazing thing is that in comparation with other scrubs i used it didn't dry my skin out.I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by elsant6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was using Olay smooth skin until I decided to try this. It works great. I tend to be allergic to everything and it turns my face red. this doesnt. It makes my skin smooth without drying it out. I use this at night before Neutrogena anti-wrinkle night cream. Will definitely repurchase this when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by aqua2291

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i loved my time with this product. it absolutely smoothed my skin and i loved it completely.it cleansed into my pored and i loved the abrasive-ness of it because i find daily face washes to be to gently and this is just right - not as abrasive as St. ives but more stronger than clean and clear's exfoliating face wash. the smell wasnt too bad and i thought the consistency was great. i think they should sell this in the UK though because i got through some funny shop. would definitely buy it again. definitely

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kanchii

i love love love this product. I have been using it for past one week and it has done wonders to my skin! my skin feels smooth and nice. my skin seems to love salicylic acid anyway! but this scrub is gentle and ideal for everyday use. i'll come back with an update in a few days but i'm positive that i've found my HG scrub! :O)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2008 6:38:00 AM More reviews by hanhan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The neutrogena person told me that this will cure my stubborn blackheads on my nose and that all the neutrogena people who worked at that counter used it, she simply told me to use it morning and night ONLY on my nose. i fell for it, because the neutrogena girls DID have good skin, and they weren't wearing makeup! so i bought it, about a week or two ago.
if yu have stubborn blackheads that not even biore nose strips will help; DONT GET THIS. the only reason why i said yes i might buy it again is because i like how it does my make myskin feel smooth wen i use it all over my face, but its a maybe. haha :D<3
ON MY SEARCH again =.="

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by iwasntlazyinmay

Wow! I was going to try a more expensive scrub but I am glad I went to Wal-Mart and bought this. I actually was contemplating on this or clean and clear and I'm so glad I bought this. I think after using this for a week, my skin has been in such good condition. I have been struggling with a lot of dead skin and dryness around the nose and mouth and with this, it exfoliates that right off and leaves me with soft smooth clean skin. I love using this at night to take off all the dirt that built on during the day. It has a citrus smell to it which is non-nauseating and I can feel my skin being cleaned off when I use this. It is much cheaper than most scrubs that I have tried and comes in bigger packaging as well. I was going to try the volcanic ash exfoliator by MAC but I am so glad I didn't.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works well. It definitely scrubs (it feels kinda rough & scratchy), but its still gentle when you wash and off and stuff, and it really cleans (although it gave me more acne/pimples!) . However, I don't feel ANY tingly sensation letting me know it is clean (that I experienced with the Deep Clean creme). Also, I HATE the smell. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it makes me feel sick. So, I've decided although it works well and is cheaper, I can't stand the smell (& I want a tingly feeling) so I will not be repurchasing. Back to Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub for me!