October 23, 2014 | 1220 users online

Crème - Revlon - New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by shailajan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really easy to apply and looks natural. Can one use this under one's eyes?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by danielleashleyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have no clue as to why the reviews are only average for this foundation. I have VERY fair skin and this is the only drugstore foundation that is light enough for me and covers extremely well! My friend recomended this foundation and I havent used another product since. It has great staying power for my combonation skin.

EDIT: I stopped using this as it would make me feel oily and would slide off. Good for dry skin ladies I'm guessing..as long as you get the right shade of course.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This didn't work for me at all. My skin had some dry patches around my chin and forehead which this product only accentuated. Also I got this in natural beige which is darker than it usually is so test carefully. It seemed to be oily and yet still drying :/ I def won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Katgal11

On Friday I wandered into Sephora hoping to spend a giftcard on the perfect foundation. The sales associate was very helpful and made me up in a full face of Cover Fx. The total cost for everything she was trying to sell me was $97 so I told her I wanted to wait a day to see if it broke me out before I committed. She was bummed--but I really wanted to make sure that it was worth the investment. When I got out of the store I booked it to Walgreens and decided to give this a try to see if it was comparable to the coverage I got from Cover Fx. It was (and lots cheaper!). I really like the product. I apply it with a foundation brush and just kind of stipple it onto my problem areas. The good thing about the creamy texture is that it covers very well and blends perfectly-so you can not detect where my makeup ends and my skin begins-so I don't need to do my whole face--just the discolored/red spots. The coverage is great, and I like the finish-it's very natural. I tend to be oily, but blotting just once in the afternoon seems to do the trick-and the product stays put pretty well. I'm considering buying another compact of this to have on hand for touchups throughout the day. It has not broken me out so far and I am very happy with it. I hope that they do not discontinue it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Caramel_Mimi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

horrid... too cakey and clay light... wont by this ever again... worst ive ever used...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by calibunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was actually happy with this product. My skin tends to get very oily in the t-zone so I try to stay away from cremes. However this creme goes on very smooth and actually helps reduce my shine. I purchased it in beige sand and the color works well for me. The case is actually nice, has a seperate area for the sponge. I do reccomend purchasing a bag of sponges and replacing every 1-2 weeks. However like most face makeup I purchase, it doesn't last past a few hours due to my oily complexion. When I reapply it tends to get dry in a few places. I prefer to wash my face completly then reapply.

I gave it a 4 because for a creme I was impressed with how good it looked on my skin and how it covered up my shine. It only started looking greasy after a couple time of reapplying and towards the end of my day.

However will not buy again because I beleive there is something better out there for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2754

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After using Bobbi Brown oil-free compact foundation for years, then trying Chanel TI, Clinique City Base foundation, and Loreal True Match oil-free compact foundation, I hesitantly decided to give Revlon's version of an oil-free compact a try. Wow! I have been so surprised! I absolutely love it! The coverage is great. It blends really well. And, the color is perfect. I am always oily, and I still have to blot mid-day, but the coverage is still great and the make-up looks amazing at the end of the day. I can't say that about any of the above products. Plus, the spf and low cost are added bonuses! It hasn't broken me out so far (after 1 week), and hopefully it won't! This will definitely be my new foundation, and what a relief to not have to pay $50 for make-up anymore! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I was not keen to try this product at all. I saw it on sale and it was dirt cheap soo i thought I'll give ie a try. I absolutely love it! The formula was just soo smooth to apply, it gave a very natural coverage. It held up very well during the day.
For such a great product, I really hated the packaging! It was just a big brown/gold/green (the ugliest colour I have ever seen, that cant even describe properly) compact disc.
I got this product on sale, it was very cheap, even though I thought the product was fantastic, the usually rrp price really does not justify it! I would never buy it if its not on sale. I just think Revlon in general is quiet expensive for a drugstore brand.
Would I buy it again? Only if I see it on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by melanie2010

My everyday foundation. I have combination skin, dry in winter though. When I have dry skin this foundation is really not that great, such as atm, it's usable though. So I wouldn't recommend it to those with dry skin.
It blends great though. I've used it for ~6mo daily, need to get some new foundation and will probably rebuy.
Packaging is GREAT, very compact and comes with its own sponge.
Price is fair compared to other compacts in the market.
Revlon do great foundations and e/s, ok eyeliner, shit mascara lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hehaho85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I recently tried MAC Studio Tech in NW25 and it completely broke me out. So I gave revlon a try because i never have had a problem w/ their colorstay, and i love it! It goes on sooo smooth and gives good coverage. I use it in Sand Beige. I would say it is very comparable to Stuido tech, so if you have a prob w/ mac makeup breaking u out- or the price for that matter, i would def give this a shot.