Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Before starting the three step program, I was kind of a facial regime whore. I was always purchasing these expensive steps in hopes of smaller pores, less dry skin and a more even skin tone. I always had the best intentions but nothing worked - once again I decided I would try again to waste some money with the three step but I have been pleasantly disappointed.
The regime is absolutely amazing. You only need about two pumps of the lotion and it will cover your whole face. Using this after the first two steps will make for a great looking and feeling face. Before using this lotion my face felt tight at times, but using this lotion twice a day has completely changed that.
I am 24 with dry skin and it works wonders on me. My mother is 51 with extremely dry skin and very red skin, and it has done amazing things for her face in such a short time.
It is pricey, but it is worth every penny. I can now go out with no make up on and it looks as if I just put minimal make up on - it just does wonders for the skin.

I am so angry and disappointed, I'm done done done buying anything from Clinique! After using it for one day, i saw some red dry patches on my face, but thought it was just cold weather affecting me. the next morning I woke up with my face covered in big red burns, little tiny zits, bumpy uneven skin! I felt horrible, I work in a restaurant industry and I hated coming to wirk. I looked like a scarface, plus it itches, burns and hurts! After reading so many bad reviews I can see that this is just really bad product! never again!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry sensitive skin, no break outs. I generally like clinic products so I decided to give this lotion a try...oh what a mistake. My skin became irritated and I started breaking out. It took me months to go back to my normal state. Never ever going back to this. Btw, I disliked the while 3 step system. Total fail for me :(

I've had this moisturiser 3 times to me it's a basic moisturiser that everyone has to have there's nothing bad to say about this it moisturises doesn't make ur skin oily, I have oily skin this works great

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing moisturizer. It does not make your skin worse , if you have problem skin.

Looking for a moisturizer that would provide real emulsion.. and yet not break me out lead me on a big hunt.. i was using.. cetaphil.. ole hendrickson.. all this thick stuff.. that was breaking me out like crazy.. And i couldnt use a light moisturizer, because it was iwnter time, and my skin was SOO flakey and dry.

This product is perfect in everyway by my standards. and the gel is great for summertime.

This face moisturizer is good if you have dry skin, especially in the winter time. It does feel heavy on the skin and my makeup did not stay on nicely throughout the day. I didn't like it because it ended up clogging my pores.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

TRY A SAMPLE FIRST!

I really wanted to like this product. I received a sample from the Clinique counter by day 2 of using this product it has destroyed my skin and I now have mass of under skin bumps which feel horrible and rough and white heads all around my jawline, chin and between my eyes. Along with my skin now being super sensitive / red, patchy and dry.

Product is now in the bin and I'm looking for a way to recover my face!

I have never had a reaction to any product before, I will never purchase Clinique clinic products again and will be returning the ones I did by ASAP.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used to use this product a lot. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this caused no irritation. However, my makeup slid off easily with this under it and over time, it caused little white bumps all over my face. I think they were whiteheads and I have only gotten them using Clinique foundations and lotions. This is one of the reasons I don't use their products anymore. That and they changed my favorite foundations.
This is a heavier lotion and can feel a little heavy. This is probably better suited for older, dry skin.

This product really isn't suitable for younger crowd because it is just too moisturizing. I love that this is fragrance free. However, it is rather expensive. The packaging should have been better because I was not able to pump out the last bit of the product due to it's design.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

There seems to be a lot of misinformation out there that people have fallen victim to regarding the mineral oil in this product. Just because mineral oil is derived from the same source as gasoline does not mean that they are at all related. Evidence has shown all over the internet that mineral oil can be very beneficial and moisturizing for your skin. Just thought I'd get this out of the way so no one would see any other reviews involving this misinformation. Now on with the review.

I really enjoy this moisturizer as a day time moisturizer in every season except for winter. I use this in the day only because no matter what time of year, my dry skin needs more 'umph' at night time and less for during the day to help makeup stay on combined with the fact that during the day my skin is producing a lot of its own moisture. It for me is the perfect 'no frill's moisturizer. It moisturizes, is unscented, costs next to nothing for the amount you get, is good quality and really smooths your skin out which was one of the most pleasant surprises for me. Somehow this moisturizer has the same effect on your skin as a foundation primer. Your skin just feels smooth and even which is so luxurious. My only real complaint about the product is that is has no spf in it. Since I use this moisturizer for the day time I find it irritating that it does not include spf- I have to add it into my routine. I'm an 'all in one' product type of gal so that certainly doesn't thrill me. Overall I really do enjoy this as a solid day time moisturizer. If you have really dry, peeling skin like myself you will definitely need a separate night time moisturizer to help you out but it will serve you well during the day. I would recommend this mainly for normal/combo skin but you could make this work for dry skin and potentially dehydrated, oily skin.