September 2, 2014 | 1422 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by eiffadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is not just water in a can. I have no idea what the properties are but reading from the reviews down below from people with more knowledge then myself, it just convinces me that I was right all along. This 'water' in a can changed the condition of my skin. I was using pretty much the same thing as my skincare and my face was doing alright with a few breakout here and there but nothing major. This was so expensive in Australia at $24.90 ifor 300ml n priceline. I walked past it a looot of time but had extra money one day and just bought it. after I started using this, my skin is more clear and even and looks vibrant. my pores looks smaller and my rosehip oil tends to soak in fully as compared to just splashing my face with cold water. I use it to freshen up during the day and after going to the beach to soothe my bf's skin and mine. His skin has improved a lot too so I'm sure its not just me. Totally gonna repurchase this for sure!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

meh, marketing hype.

it feels refreshing after its been in the fridge and if you then apply it on a skin rash.
but if you are using this on your face it will not make much difference when compared to using cold irish tap water through a spray bottle with a fine mist nozzle

if you don't have a rash, then this won't be much use to you
if you don't have cold irish tap water, then just try the tap water in your own country
if you buy a fine spray mist bottle you can double up and spray your plants and family with the bottle. everyone wins.

this product is probly useful to people who live or will relocate to a place that does not have:
clean running tap water
bottled water
a spring/ river/ lake
any water at all

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Mrazism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I sometimes use it for insect bites and the irritated area feels so calming and cooling. The nozzle is very cool as it dispenses a very fine mist. Very good product for a variety of uses. I would repurchase.
Oh, and I use it after I have done my dermarolling, it calms my skin and protects it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have no problem with any type of thermal water. It's soothing, refreshing, calms down the skin. I use it after cleansing my skin with gel cleanser and micellar water, or just during the day to refresh my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

This thermal water is amazing ! It is great to use any time of the year. I use this product for a toner, after I wax, when my throat is sore, when I have a sun burn and the list goes on and on. I have tried many thermal waters and this one is the best due to its spray nozzle. The water distributes evenly and gently. My boyfriend Is a baseball player and keeps it in his gym bag. It is also great for women that are experiencing hot flashes ! They offer 3 different sized bottles. I always go for the huge one because it works out to be a better value. *tip - the mini Is great for your purse in the summer time !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fall in love with this product. Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

This is a REALLY good product and HAS improved my skin. On my 3rd can now and will comtinue to buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by deviationk

OMG this product broke me out like crazy. After using this my face was covered with rashes that turned into pimples. I just hate this product and will not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

LOVE IT!!! I have been using the same bottle of this for a year now and it has done so much for my skin. I have issues with rashes and hives on my face due to an allergy to my tears and just generally sensitive skin and this does the most amazing job of soothing and moisturising- I haven't gone a day without it. As for a few learning experiences along the way: if you use too much of this product, like if you spray it on your face profusely you will get little whiteheads which can be easily solved by only spraying for no more than 5 seconds. As well, this is **NOT** a makeup setting spray so if you bought it for this reason you will be terribly disappointed which a lot of the bad reviews on this seem to be from. If you have applied powder and want to take away the powdery finish, this will help with that but alone it will be no means extend the wear time of your makeup. Overall an amazing product for people with dry or sensitive skin and I will definitely be getting another bottle when this one runs out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this to use after makeup to balance the powderness of foundation and blush. it didnt work for me. its water and nothing more really.