Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 8/25/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it has good reviews here on MA and I needed a pick-me-up spray for my face that also soothed down my red cheeks and felt refreshing. I gotta say, it's pretty damn good! The spray distributes the product evenly, and it feels awesome and cooling on my skin. Haven't used this for very long yet, but so far I like it a lot. Excited to see if it will continue being as good on my skin. I haven't used it over makeup yet, so I can't say anything about how that works. But, I would recommend this if you need a cooling, refreshing mist to spray all over.

on 8/21/2013 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought the smaller, handbag sized bottle to try out, after hearing great reviews for treatment of eczema and itchy skin, as well as being refreshing.

I was pleasantly surprised by this product, it refreshes my skin and calms, bringing down redness. A must have.

on 8/21/2013 2:13:00 AM

I don't know what it does... :) I had several mists before, but couldn't say they did anything. But this one is applying to me, it has no chemicals as other cosmetics mists do, water is pure, just mineral water(I have a feeling my skin doesn't like local waters from the tap). It is hot here and when it is +33C... and you give a little spray to your face... It is so refreshing and cooling!!! Wow! Also I had several months skin reaction on my forehead and couldn't find even hypoallergenic cleanser not to cause further reaction. I decided to try out Avene range and if I have something increasing, I cleanse with micellare solution and then spray with this water and just give my face a little wipe. It's getting better.

on 8/16/2013 3:56:00 PM

I read all the raving reviews of this product and thought.... I'm never going to spend $16 on a bottle of Water. Then my friend who is a skin- care guru (she has flawless skin), who has tried pretty much everything on the market recommends this. She was stocking up on them like they're liquid gold. So I was intrigued.

I've been carrying a water spray bottle and regularly mist my face for a few months and did not see any difference. So I gave in and tried the Avene Thermal Water. The weather was getting really hot anyways. I spray it once every morning when I get up and every night before bed. I have not changed anything else in my already minimal skincare routine. After two weeks, I actually noticed a difference. A difference! I did not expect it.

My skin's a lot smoother and looks supple and hydrated as if I had a full night's sleep. When in fact I've only been getting 5 hours every night. I found my rosy cheeks again and my skin tone is more even. I'm thrilled. I'm gonna be buying the smaller bottle to carry with me. Trust me, it's not just water.

on 8/13/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The first time I used this, I thought nothing of it. Didn't seem to do anything. But on my recent trip to Australia, I had a horrible reaction on my neck causing huge cystic breakouts. Nothing I did really helped. My sister randomly decided to offload this onto me. Two days later using this as a toner, the breakouts calmed down immensely and new ones stopped emerging. This is miracle worker. I plan to buy a big bottle once I'm finished with the small one.

on 8/10/2013 9:07:00 AM

I like this water spray. It's very refreshing and soothing. I use it after removing my makeup and whenever I feel like my skin is dull and tired. I use it to my 2 year old and newborn as well. It's that mild. Highly recommend.

on 8/9/2013 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best thermal water I used so far! (I used Vichy and La Roche Posay).

Yes it's pretty expensive when you consider the fact that it's basically just water. BUT there's something magical inside (I'm NOT kidding). For some unexplained reason my face started getting kinda red, puffy, and scratchy while on vacation in Macau. I must've been allergic to something, although I have no idea what since I thought I wasn't allergic to anything :(. Thankfully my aunt --who is a religious user of Avene products-- had this with her. I sprayed my face with it and it IMMEDIATELY relieved the awful itchy feeling. After I blotted the water off with a puff and applied Avene's skin recovery cream I spent the rest of the night in bliss. My face was still kinda red and puffy the next day. It took about three days of day and night usage but my skin was back to normal if not brighter looking than before. When I got home I bought both the thermal water and recovery cream immediately. I highly recommend this product for anyone with skin problems!

on 8/7/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this based on good reviews and I wasn't disappointed - I love it!

I bought this during a rare British summer heatwave when my skin was having it's usual monthly freakout. We're talking oily and dry with pimples, blackheads and flaky patches.

I liberally sprayed this all over my face post-cleansing, and let it sit for a while before blotting my skin with a cotton disk. It didn't transform the look of my skin there and then, but it felt AMAZING and the next day my redness had greatly reduced and the texture of my skin was looking better. In just 3 days my breakout had almost gone.

Fast-forward a few days and I get sunburn on my back. One spray with this magic water and the next morning it's almost gone.

Just buy a bottle and try it. It's really, really good.

on 8/6/2013 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't believe I'm writing a review for canned water. After all, I think bottled water is a marketing rip-off and I drink Los Angeles tap water filtered through my refrigerator. Nevertheless, my skin loves this stuff, and a light spray after I've applied my daily shellac makes my skin look airbrushed. There's some element in this Avene water that's not present in tap water. Don't know what it is and don't know why, but I'm going to keep using it.

Popular Face Skincare Products