Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

3.8

on 5/31/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

wow!!it's a very good fragrance!!it has long staying power and it makes me feel so much comfortable!just love it....<3<3

on 5/23/2011 3:11:00 PM

Love, Love, Love this perfume!!!! First bought it 8 years ago and still love it.

on 5/23/2011 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely adore this fragrance! The first time I.tried it was when my mom brought me a bottle back from Spain, I instantly fell in love with it. The scent to me defines femininity, its quite a unique scent and I'm no expert in describing fragrances. I would suggest trying before buying as it won't be to everyone's taste. I however can't get enough of it and always come back to this. Such a mysterious, alluring scent. I find perfect for all seasons, day n night.

on 5/2/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Either I need a new nose or this stuff is terrible. I put it down there with "Angel", at least on me.

Just had to comment on this before I return it... obviously, scents smell differently on most everyone; this fragrance was definitely not for me! It settled to what i can only be described as melted jolly ranchers mixed with musk and something old and musty... it was not pleasant and I could not wait to get home and shower. The packaging is so adorable and this smelled tastefully fruity and warm to me at first sniff, but back to the store it goes!

on 4/28/2011 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like the opening scents this perfume offers: Vert, a little woodsy, earthy, licorice.

However on me it simply does not last. Right now I'm inhaling into my shirt and maybe getting only the slightest wiff.

For $25 at TJMaxx- I don't feel burned, but I am a little disappointed. It does look adorable on my vanity though.

on 4/26/2011 9:01:00 PM

I must say this perfume smells sooooo pretty!!! It smells delightfully sweet but not nasty like candy smelling perfume. I love it. I did not test this before I bought it, so i was kinda scared to buy it but it amazed me soo much of how nice it smelled. It smells like licorice and vanilla mixed together and a little bit fruity but not too fruity like Ed Hardy which I hate!!!!( Ed hardy smells like little girl perfume). I will definetely be purchasing this once I run out :)

on 4/24/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, this smell is really not for me. I may be the only one who experienced this, because I'm a little disturbed lol, but I was initially drawn to this perfume because of it's name. I was like, a perfume with a name inspired by Lolita? I must have it! And I looked it up, the designer of this perfume created her pseudonym as a homage to Nabokov, I was right. I was so excited, I expected it to smell like... Dolores, Dolly, Lo, Lolita. Her innocence and her devious nature, her vulnerability and her manipulation, fresh but at the same time earthy and dirty. I am so nerdy. And yeah, I was so disappointed.

To me, initially it smells like spoiled cherry cough syrup. Like really toxic sweet. With a hint of licorice that has been rotting away in a dank basement for a few years. Not pleasant. And then, curiously enough, it dries down to generic perfume smell. Like the smell of the middle of the cosmetic section in a department store. All of the perfumes, high end and cheapy celebrity alike, mixed together. It's not necessarily bad, it's just not really my cup of tea. Considering that I have read good reviews for this, it may be a personal thing about the initial smell, but it was so awful for me I just can't bring myself to spray it again. A shame. :(

***EDIT: Ok, I was a little scathing in my original review. And I do kind of maintain most of those views. The smell of this when it's still wet on the skin is like a small slice of death. I was feeling adventurous this morning and I saw this perfume sample, and I thought why the hell not? And when I first sprayed it (a very tiny half squirt, might I add) I had to turn my face away it was so pungent. But after a few minutes, I dunno, it was kinda nice. It's feminine and girly, but at the same time, it's sensuous and mature and... a little dangerous. An odd word to describe a smell, but it's the only way I can think to explain it. And the dry down is nice, not as much of a mish mash as I originally thought. A little smoky. So it actually is rather Lolita-ish, a paradox, sweet but sultry, just much stronger than I expected. More than a tiny spray would probably be overwhelming, and this perfume has really impressive lasting power. Overall, I can't say I love it, but i can't say it's a bad perfume. I'm glad I gave it another chance.

on 4/22/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Top Notes: Ivy, Anise Seed
Middle Notes: Violet, Amarise, Licorice, Amarena
Base Notes: Vetiver, Tonka, Vanilla, Musk
I owned this for almost exactly a year, all in all probably wore it for about a month, and recently gave it away to a friend because this simply isn't a scent I enjoy on myself or ever crave to wear. It opens far too crisp and green for my liking, then settles into a peppery, masculine aftershave scent that isn't as warm and comforting as I prefer my fragrances to be. I don't get any vanilla or musk from this, and very little of the licorice I originally bought it for. I think LL is interesting, pleasing, but not something I enjoy on myself. Oh, but I do find the packaging undeniably adorable.

on 4/7/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Again, I could only find a small 1 oz. bottle of this lovely scent, but I grabbed it quick. This has a little different smell than the L fragrance. I do like it very much. I can't tell whether I like this one or the L one the best.
;-) I have 3 in this collection and I can't really say which one I love the most! I think they are each unique to their self and I love different things about each one of them. I find they only last about 3 or 4 hours no matter which one I wear though. I wish they lasted longer but such is as it is with lovely perfumes. I will buy a large bottle when I can find one.

Popular Fragrances