July 28, 2014 | 1701 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Top Notes: Ivy, Anise Seed
Middle Notes: Violet, Amarise, Licorice, Amarena
Base Notes: Vetiver, Tonka, Vanilla, Musk
I owned this for almost exactly a year, all in all probably wore it for about a month, and recently gave it away to a friend because this simply isn't a scent I enjoy on myself or ever crave to wear. It opens far too crisp and green for my liking, then settles into a peppery, masculine aftershave scent that isn't as warm and comforting as I prefer my fragrances to be. I don't get any vanilla or musk from this, and very little of the licorice I originally bought it for. I think LL is interesting, pleasing, but not something I enjoy on myself. Oh, but I do find the packaging undeniably adorable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Again, I could only find a small 1 oz. bottle of this lovely scent, but I grabbed it quick. This has a little different smell than the L fragrance. I do like it very much. I can't tell whether I like this one or the L one the best.
;-) I have 3 in this collection and I can't really say which one I love the most! I think they are each unique to their self and I love different things about each one of them. I find they only last about 3 or 4 hours no matter which one I wear though. I wish they lasted longer but such is as it is with lovely perfumes. I will buy a large bottle when I can find one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my absolute favorite fragrances is Lolita Lempicka in the purple bottle. It's so mysterious. I was so intrigued by the unusual fragrance; licorice, anise, herbs,lilac and cherries. It dries down to a slight powerdery fragrance but the licorice is noticeable. It's so unusual and my husband loves it. It lasts all day, moreso than Minuit or Forbidden flower and unlike my other fragrances I spray five or six sprays because I love the smell. It's slightly powdery, with a hint of sweetness and herbal. It's strange in a wonderful way and ladies always ask me what I am wearing and compliment the fragrance. It is unlike anything I've experienced.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Tigerlilyfeet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ahhh Lolita Lempicka! I have so many fond memories that smell like this scent. I ordered it unsniffed back in 2001 and I thought foolishly at the time it would smell like caramel apples and violets..Yes I'm a dork and back then I somehow thought scents would always match the bottles...

So yeah imagine my suprise when I was assaulted by licorice that first spray! I still remember it to this day. I thought of licorice and cherry suckers and the movie Lolita..hehe!

Well it grew on me and I've went through at least 4 bottles of it...It's a staple in my collection now...Lolita Lempicka is by far one of my favorite designers for fragrances...Don't you just love the tobacco drydown? How cool is that! I mean really this scent is unique..Oh and men do absolutely love this scent..I think Amanda79 on Fragrantica coined this one perfectly! "If magic had a smell"...yes I totally agree!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Apizzle

I've worn this perfume off and on for many years now. Everytime I wear it it brings back so many great memories.. a blast from the past! Great scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by liea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This perfume was released in 1997 i got it as a present in the same year,have been wearing this perfume since then. i try different fragrances but keeps coming back to my signature perfume which is lolita lempicka. i love it so much that i always have one bottle on my dressing table and the other one in my handbag.its a floral, sweet but not so overpowering feminine perfume some of its notes are ivy leaves, licorice flower, anise seed, amarena cherry, violets, iris, vanilla, praline, tonka bean, vetiver and musk.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by misroule

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't so sure about this one at first, as it's far sweeter than what I usually wear, but now I find it irresistible. I used up my sample from Sephora and couldn't quit smelling myself. I ended up purchasing the full size the next week.

At first spritz it's sweet and powdery, but also oddly sharp likely because of the licorice. The dry down is amazing - on me it's smells like violet, vanilla and something a little woodsy or musky.

This is a very feminine and girly scent, but it's also mysterious and has an edge to it. I could see people loving or hating it. I can't live without it! As others have noted, the bottle is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I stopped wearing perfume LONG ago....but after receiving a sample of this with my sephora order, I am in love. I will go and buy the full size bottle. At first I thought maybe I wouldn't spring for the full size because the only thing I don't like about it is the powdery smell in it...but...it really does mesmerize me and I can't resist the smell...I find myself wanting to wear it even if I am staying home...just so I can smell myself....I haven't asked myself out on a date yet but I'm considering it.

15 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample vial of this from Sephora, and while I like that it's complex and unique, the scent has way too much licorice in it! To be fair, I am not particularly fond of licorice to begin with, but I did not expect the licorice to be this overwhelming. I suppose this scent might wear better on someone else, but it's no good on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

when I received the gift set, I could smell it from the box, and it smelled like a mix between baby powder and donna korran kashmere mist (sp?). BUT:

upon application, on me, it smells like aqualina's pink sugar minus the licorice, very sweet. on the complete dry down it smells like violets and something sugary, it also seems to have a tiny bit of a tangy kick. it definately smells woodsy, sweet and flowery, it's very complex. It does have an element of mistery to it, as some reviewers mentioned- dark forest and fairies, which is a factor that makes me want to reach for this scent.

Unfortunately the lasting power is horrible, lotion+EDP= less than an hour of full enjoyment. It sticks better to my clothing than to my skin.
The bottle is adorable, I absolutely LOVE the fact that it dispenses from an apple stem and does not have a lid/cap.

EDIT: this over BURBERRY (the original) smells phenomenal!