August 21, 2014 | 2094 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara! I just repurchased it after trying the Colassal mascara, which I absolutely didn't (very wet and flaky). This mascara gives major volume and length, just perfect. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews on this mascara! I personally love it. I prefer to use Maybelline the flasies flared, and then follow up with this to prevent any smudging and it works great! It also gets rid of any clumps the falsies may have left behind.
Even when I accidentally wipe my eyes it stays on, but it isn't hard to remove at the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it online for SGD 10, really good price for a drugstore mascara. Mascaras usually costed me about $15-$20 from Watsons.

Honestly, I got it because of its packaging (REALLY CUTE!) but am so so so impressed with its lasting power and the volume it gives. I had quite a few compliments from my classmates when I wore it to school. It's smudge-proof but easy to remove.

A MUST-HAVE!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Strongly dislike this product...I've seen many youtubers talk about this, but jesus this was just so average. I mean if you're looking for a cheap normal mascara this is good enough. The only benefit of this mascara is that it doesn't clump.

However, I have seen wayyyyyy better mascaras for almost the same price, if not a few dollars more, and are definitely worth the extra dollars.

This mascara did smudge for me, not that much just a little bit, and after curling my lashes it did not hold up my lashes well at all. Just made them go down, which I hate! Especially living in a humid country.

Love getting perfectly curled lovely lashes...and if you do too, do not get this product.

I invest more towards Korean and Japanese mascaras because they are just so darn fantastic because I think they feel the same way about humidity and lashes and curls!

[I use Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Frame & Curl Mascara, million times better than this mascara. Has lash serum in it, helps curl the lashes and also helps sustain the curls and is resistant to oil/water/and even lash serum. This product is from Japan and is just so incredible, the only down side is that is very hard to remove if you do not have a good waterproof makeup remover or one of their special mascara removers specifically for that mascara (it instantly slides off in this case). Also smells like swimming pool for some reason??? but still, worth the effects of volume, curl and length and durability.]

So yes, this mascara sucked! Not much difference to the rest of their mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update: this needs a blow torch to take off. Don't buy it unless you want to lose half of your eye lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by delicatebalance

After seeing so many good reviews on Youtube I decided to give this mascara a try. Overall it didn't do anything for me. There is WAY too much product on the brush, so unless you wipe 90% of it off, clumpy lashes are totally unavoidable. It was also painful (literally) to remove. I had to scrub my eyes with makeup remover to get it off, leaving my eyes red and irritated. Don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I wish I liked this product because I'm a sucker for good drugstore mascaras. Especially ones that have brushes that separate and lengthen lashes and give volume. That being said, like other reviewers I noticed a lot of product on the brush and when I took it off it was a serious struggle. I ended up breaking pieces of my lashes off trying to get the mascara off with my eye makeup remover. It's not worth the pain and aggravation with this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Btays

This mascara is just all around great- I have it in blackest black. It gives volume to lashes and lengthens really well, it is water proof, it is really black, and it doesn't clump even if I tried. I will repurchase this again and again. Love!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product, very difficult to remove at night with my make up remover, and in the morning the remnants made my lashes stick together. I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by itsnatalie7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was extremely disappointed with this mascara, especially because of all the hype behind it. This mascara did nothing for my lashes, it sat heavily on my eyelashes and could not hold my curls. For someone with asian lashes, this was particularly annoying because my eyelashes were already straight enough, and the heaviness of the Rocket mascara made it even more difficult for my eyelashes to hold a curl.

I did notice that it did give a little more volume than the Falsies mascara (which I love!), but it was lacking in the lengthening department.

Overall, I thought this mascara was completely not worth the hype, and did not live up to my expectations at all.