October 26, 2014 | 1029 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

Boner crusher guys won't like you

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely my HG mascara, even though I have strayed recently (Bombshell = meh, L'Oréal Butterfly Effect = eye infection and smells like roses[?]). I use the water resistant because I find that it flakes less, although this doesn't usually make it quite to 2 months without drying out a bit and flaking. It's not that bad though, IMO. This gives me great volume and length. This is how I apply it - starting at the root, I wiggle the convex side up to the tip to coat for volume. Then I use the concave side straight up from root to tip for length.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lexibugg24

So this mascara doesn't clump for me, which is a plus. It also is buildable and they put the perfect amount of product on each coat. But one thing i really hate.. IT RIPS OUT MY EYELASHES WHEN I WAS A MAKEUP REMOVER! This is like the only mascara that's been doing this to me. But otherwise, I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by tuckerdout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think that the main reason why I love this mascara is because of the shape of the brush. It makes my lashes look longer and leaves absolutely no clumps. The smell is a little off-putting and I wish it thickened my lashes a little more, but that wouldn't keep me from buying it again because it's very reasonably priced and works great as an everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by kaybellinexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Covergirl mascaras are always the best! Though it is the clump crusher, it doesn't ALWAYS live up to its name. It is a very nice product though. It separates your lashes pretty nicely and gives them length. I recommend the water resistant one! If you need a product that holds a curl, this is not the one for you..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by m3r1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree with many of the reviews on a few points: The brush is nice; the formula is way too dry; few clumps; no length at all; volume is mediocre. Overall I would not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm torn about this mascara. On one hand, I love how it looks on my lashes. Buildable and clump-free indeed. However, for some reason on me it doesn't remove well. Makeup wipes and remover make it disintegrate into a million tiny pieces that get in my eyes and sting/itch. It's really strange, I've never had that problem before. It's enough to be a deal-breaker for me so I'm heading back to my Benefit They're Real, or maybe gonna try TF Better Than Sex instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is only for those who want super duper natural light lashes because they don't really "show up well or give volume". It basically just didn't do anything for my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by ihuixaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so this mascara is "okay" for the price. It does exactly as the name entails and glides on smoothly without any clumps. I have thick,full, short eyelashes and this mascara does nothing for me. I wear dark black eyeliner and combined with this look you cannot even see my eyelashes. Maybe if you already have long eye lashes this would work great as it does add volume. The other problem with this mascara and short eyelashes...the brush is to big for my puny eye lashes, I end up with mascara on my eyelids regardless of how cautious I try to be. I would NOT buy this mascara again as I feel that it is just another regular mascara that really does nothing special. It does stay on, it does not dry and flake and it does not clump...which is great, but it really does nothing else for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by jstevenson14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried countless high end mascaras and this drugstore mascara beats them all! It truly does what it says, no clumps what so ever. It separates my lashes so well and gives them a ton of length. I love the curved wand, I feel like it grabs ahold of my lashes and curls them effortlessly. This mascara seriously makes my lashes look amazing! I've purchased this several times and will continue to in the future! My only complaint is this mascara dries up pretty quick, I feel like I need a new one every month or two months. Otherwise 5 stars!