April 18, 2014 | 1355 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Dapherz44

Not bad.. Didn't "wow" me. It is true, it does not clump at all, but I found I had to layer and layer and layer the product to achieve my desired mascara look.. Very time consuming. I'll stick to my other mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I regret getting this. I was sure that I wouldn't like it because I'm not a fan of plastic brushes but stupid me really had to give it a shot anyway. I've owned a few mascaras from the lash blast line and the tubes all dried out and didn't dispense enough product onto the brush for good results. As a result I got ZERO length and hardly any volume. After several coats my lashes didn't look nearly as awesome as they do with just one coat of jordana mascara. Whenever I get plastic applicator brushes I tend to clean the brush, throw out the tube with the mascara in it, then I use the brush as a tool to separate and define my lashes after applying thicker mascaras that tend to clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably the best mascara I've ever tried. I was loving original Lash Blast (orange tube), but this is even better. Makes my lashes look even longer, thicker and no flaking. The brush is great at separating... the curve of the brush fits my lashes perfectly and gives my lashes a 'fanned out' look. I'm really impressed.>>>>UPDATE:...my hairdresser asked me if I had eyelash extensions because my lashes look super long....it's a keeper.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite 2nd coat mascara. Don't love it by itself, I don't find it lengthening at all on its own, but on top of other mascaras it is brilliant. Love it. Separates very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by oppositeofdog

One of the best drugstore mascara a I've ever tried. Lives up to it's promises completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ashton013

lets face it: I think we're all sick of clumps. I knew I was, so I picked this up about a year ago and was mind-blown. Now, being the curious little crocodile that I am, I strayed from it in hopes of finding something better (if tht is possible).

Bad move.

I am in love with this mascara!! Seriously, who needs boys when u can have awesome, clump-free, GORGEOUS lashes?!?! The only mascara tht is maybe POSSIBLY better is the covergirl original lashblast. Of course, the packaging is kinda suckish on both of them, but whatevs :)

-A

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by rosethornrosevine

I like this product, off and on. I've had it for over 3 months so I've used it a bazillion times. I just feel like sometimes it adds more curl and volume while other times it doesn't(may be I'm just crazy).
I liked it at first, but it didn't seem to keep the curl and volume, I'd say after about 4 hours my lashes will start to fall.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by nettyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm generally obsessed with mascara, and I'm very patient when it comes to putting it on. I like this mascara because for the most part, it really does not clump. However, it seemed to get a bit drier and harder to apply after about a month. That didn't really bother me, because I'm in no rush and I don't mind the extra effort to get it on my lashes, however I can see why that would bother people. I like the texture of this formula, since it's thicker and quite buildable. I use it in brown, since it gives a more natural look with my hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by KTran1109

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this mascara! It gets rid of clumps and has a great formula. And the brush is useful even after the mascara is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Lalolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely amazing mascara. I have long, thick eye lashes already so finding something that does not clump is hard, but with this product it does the job! It separates and gives extra length and volume, go and get this mascara!!!!!