July 31, 2014 | 1655 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to disagree with most reviews for this product--it still clumped! Granted, the clumps were smaller, but they were still there. I guess I have to keep looking for my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by upiswhat

I like that this mascara does what it claims to do - no clumps! I hate clumps and find that every other mascara creates them. This one has a slim fibers very close together, so it kind of combs your eyelashes as you put the mascara on. However, the effect is far from dramatic. It's OK for a low-key daytime look, but even then I need at least 2 coats. For going out at night I've tried applying this underneath Rimmel and it's helps prevent the clumps that the Rimmel usually causes. I won't buy it again because I feel like now I need 2 mascaras instead of 1.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

This is an OK product. It didn't clump which is great but I wasn't wowed by it. I didn't feel like my lashes were especially long or thick but it's alright.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

I like this mascara but I found other drug store ones to be better. not a fan of the curved brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

Holy grail!!!!!!! I have extremely watery and oily eye so mascara can be very tricky on me. This mascara does not flake or smudge on me ( I bought the waterproof), I love the effect it gives me-- separate, soft and natural lashes. It does not volumize a lot I have to admit, but two coats of clump crusher looks good enough for me. I will repurchase it till the end of the world!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

I love this mascara for the fact that it is extremely separating and it doesn't clump no matter how much you put on. I will agree with everyone on the fact that it isn't volumizing and doesn't build up so therefor I use this mascara in conjunction with my holy grail mascara (benefits they're real) which is an amazing mascara but it can get a little clumpy which is where this mascara comes in. It's extremely good for working out clumps and separating and for that reason I will continue to use it and purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This formula is rather dry and flakes like crazy, even with a primer underneath. What a bummer. I gave it 2 lippies because it does resist clumping (hooray for good advertising) but overall I found the formula inferior and much dryer than the Cover Girl Lash Blast (in the orange tube). I won't repurchase and won't even finish this tube, sadly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

I got this on sale as a fan of the lashblast by covergirl i decided to pick this one for my next venture.

i really wanted to like this but i didn't. yes it does not clump which is why i gave it two stars. this means you can wear however much you want. but it didn't do a lot of lengthening, defining and volumising. it gives quite a natural lash look which is good for everyday which i liked.

but there's just something about it that doesn't make my lashes look great. i like my lashes all evenly curled and almost every lash uniform in its shape. parts of my lashes were less curled, others were going in a different direction. i like a really an even lash like a false lash and this made my lashes wonky.

but i feel like it gets better with age, i've seen it work better recently. i like to turn my brush concave for the first application and turn it convexly to focus it more of the tips of my lashes. it makes for a more smoother 'prettier' lash. and another tip is to recurl after applying the mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by czechkiss

I really wanted to like this mascara as I am on the hunt for my new go to, and all the reviews have been so good. However I'm sorry to report I found it didn't go on smoothly at all, dried so fast and was not buildable at all. Clumps. I did like the brush though. Maybe I just got an old one, but I'm going to throw it out and take my chances on another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by cluedro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this I wasn't that impressed but over time I've grown pretty attached! It's not especially lengthening or stand-out but it's quick and easy to apply due to the no-clump factor. You can put 4 or 5 coats on if you want to and it still hardly clumps at all. It also doesn't flake or irritate my eyes like some other drugstore brands. Overall a great everyday product.