July 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

I like this mascara but I found other drug store ones to be better. not a fan of the curved brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

Holy grail!!!!!!! I have extremely watery and oily eye so mascara can be very tricky on me. This mascara does not flake or smudge on me ( I bought the waterproof), I love the effect it gives me-- separate, soft and natural lashes. It does not volumize a lot I have to admit, but two coats of clump crusher looks good enough for me. I will repurchase it till the end of the world!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

I love this mascara for the fact that it is extremely separating and it doesn't clump no matter how much you put on. I will agree with everyone on the fact that it isn't volumizing and doesn't build up so therefor I use this mascara in conjunction with my holy grail mascara (benefits they're real) which is an amazing mascara but it can get a little clumpy which is where this mascara comes in. It's extremely good for working out clumps and separating and for that reason I will continue to use it and purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This formula is rather dry and flakes like crazy, even with a primer underneath. What a bummer. I gave it 2 lippies because it does resist clumping (hooray for good advertising) but overall I found the formula inferior and much dryer than the Cover Girl Lash Blast (in the orange tube). I won't repurchase and won't even finish this tube, sadly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

I got this on sale as a fan of the lashblast by covergirl i decided to pick this one for my next venture.

i really wanted to like this but i didn't. yes it does not clump which is why i gave it two stars. this means you can wear however much you want. but it didn't do a lot of lengthening, defining and volumising. it gives quite a natural lash look which is good for everyday which i liked.

but there's just something about it that doesn't make my lashes look great. i like my lashes all evenly curled and almost every lash uniform in its shape. parts of my lashes were less curled, others were going in a different direction. i like a really an even lash like a false lash and this made my lashes wonky.

but i feel like it gets better with age, i've seen it work better recently. i like to turn my brush concave for the first application and turn it convexly to focus it more of the tips of my lashes. it makes for a more smoother 'prettier' lash. and another tip is to recurl after applying the mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by czechkiss

I really wanted to like this mascara as I am on the hunt for my new go to, and all the reviews have been so good. However I'm sorry to report I found it didn't go on smoothly at all, dried so fast and was not buildable at all. Clumps. I did like the brush though. Maybe I just got an old one, but I'm going to throw it out and take my chances on another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by cluedro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this I wasn't that impressed but over time I've grown pretty attached! It's not especially lengthening or stand-out but it's quick and easy to apply due to the no-clump factor. You can put 4 or 5 coats on if you want to and it still hardly clumps at all. It also doesn't flake or irritate my eyes like some other drugstore brands. Overall a great everyday product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Khandigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally found my HG drugstore mascara. I'm on my 4th tube. I used L'oreal Voluminous for years, but then I tried a sample of Benefit's They're Real and became addicted for awhile. I couldn't bring myself to keep paying $23 a tube, especially because mascara should be replaced every 3 months (over $90 a year for mascara?!!). Clump Crusher was on sale at CVS and bought it instead of Voluminous. The Voluminous took awhile to dry and tended to weigh down my lashes if I applied multiple coats. I have long lashes, but they point straight down. CC makes them look thicker and curlier (even when I don't use an eyelash curler!) with minimal clumping and no transfer onto my eyelids. It dries quickly and doesn't flake, but comes off easily with a regular eye makeup remover. The brush is excellent for separating and fanning the lashes out at the outer corner. My main gripe with Cover Girl mascaras is that the darkest/blackest shades still don't look as super inky black to me as many other brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ShadowDreamr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gave this a 3 only because it didn't clump my lashes together. Unfortunately this mascara did not give me volume nor help lengthen. I don't recommend it for asian or shorter lashes and it is a little more pricey than other drug store mascara a I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by EllaW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am always on a (usually futile) search for The Perfect Mascara. I've tried so many, and while most are ok, there is always something left to be desired.
My most recent acquisition had gotten to the point where it needed to be replaced, so off I went to search for something new.

I was originally drawn to this particular mascara because of the pricetag - under $7.00 at my local Wal-Mart. Being as frugal (aka: cheap) as I am this was a big plus for me. One of my biggest pet-peeves with regards to mascaras is clumping, so this products claims of being a "clump-crusher" was intriguing. I decided that if it held up to its claims, I would be very happy, and if it didn't, well, at least I wasn't going to lose a lot of money.

The packaging itself is simple, with a simple cheery bright green tube (which I love!). The brush is plastic with fairly short, stiff bristles and a slight curve.

So when I tried it for the first time today, I have to say that it does what it claims to do. After putting on multiple coats (I like dramatic lashes) there was nary a clump in sight! Amazing! The small brush reaches all of my eyelashes, even those elusive ones at the very corners. Its smaller size keeps the mascara on my lashes, rather than on my lids (which is often a problem for me). The formula itself is light and airy, leaving my lashes longer and darker, but without weighing them down at all or leaving my lashes stiff.

All in all I would definitely recommend this product.