MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.6

on 7/14/2013 10:09:00 PM

This is the perfect berry tone that I've been searching for! Texture is creamy and pigmentation is intense. Just a light application will go a long way. I love that this doesn't contain any sparkle since the color itself is already a statement. Like another use mentioned, there are plenty of drugstore dupes for this so you don't need to spend bank. But I feel like Rebel is an essential product for all make-up enthusiasts. A+!

on 6/27/2013 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This lipstick is a great color for tan skin if you want an intense look. The reason why I won't buy this again is because there are so many dupes for this lipstick I can get for a cheaper price.

on 6/20/2013 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought it for Rm68 in Malaysia. Before knowing the price I thought it would be freaking expensive. I went crazy when the sales person told me the price. I bought 2 other colours that day. Love the colour. Not so much of the packaging. Now I wear this everyday.

on 6/19/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Awesome for me. Day or night. Work or play. Best purple for my neutral-warm nc45ish skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently purchased this lipstick for $36 AUD (eep) It has been on my wishlist for so long, however I always bought more "wearable" neutrals/pinks. I saw this on Tanya Burr and absolutely fell in love, however I was always hesitant because I am so fair, and completely different colourings to Tanya.
However, this colour looks incredible even on me, as well as my NW40 friend, so it really suits all skin tones.
I have dark brown hair, NC15-20 skin and blue/green eyes and it really brings out all my features beautifully.
It is a berry/plumy almost pinky/purple on me, however on my friend it is a very vampy purple. It looks scary in the tube, however it swatches beautifully, if you have the chance please swatch it!
It's also definatly wearable especially in Autumn Winter, and blotted down to a sheer berry in Summer/Spring.
Definatly repurchasing this one when it runs out!
xx

on 6/12/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick! I line my lip first with Currant Lip Liner and then I apply Rebel and its just perfection! I am NC40 & I just can't stop receiving compliments on my lips when I use this. Will definitely buy this again in a heart beat!!

on 5/23/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Okay, I love this lipstick!! But as of this day.. I think I lost it and I only bought it two weeks ago! If Its not in my friend's car.. I'm repurchasing it. Great with magenta lip liner!

on 4/16/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Rebel is a dark reddish plumberry MAC lippie. Its not too over powerful & not too calm. I probably wear it 1 or 2x a week, prefer Friday. Its like a glam/goth look in one. Its a bold color so I'd try to wear it with simple eye makeup.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

i'm nw15 with dark hair and green eyes and this does not cut it for me. on me it looks hot fuschia and i prefer deeper colors like cyber and prince noir. however this looks amazing on tan skin tones.

on 4/14/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

ok... love this lipstick but who felt the need to put up a pic of their crusty lips (second pic)
just lost my appetite