August 31, 2014 | 997 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never really liked lipsticks because they were dry and smelled like old perfume but MAC lipsticks changed everything for me! The colors are beautiful and match me perfectly. Reasonable price, wide variety and selection Iíve become obsessed and I love all their collections. I highly recommend buying them! You wonít regret it! I have this color and itís beautiful on my lips! Definitely buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by perfectlyflawed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Other

Love this shade on me. I'm African-American (NC 45). This color really pops with my complexion. The MUA recommended that I pair this with MAC Beet liner which helps to really set the look. Since this color makes a statement by itself, I usually do a very neutral eye so the two don't clash. I'd definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by rosiealice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely one of my favourite Mac lipsticks - I never picked it up at the counter because the colour in the tube looked a little intimidating, but don't let that fool you! Once I swatched it on my hand I fell in love. Rebel is a berry wine colour, and on my NC37 skin it is a beautiful colour both on tanned skin in the summer and lighter skin in the cooler seasons. It lasts without needing to apply a lipliner and has a comfortably moisturising finish on the lips. Absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i have lots of mac colors but hadn't gotten this one until recently. it's just lovely! paired with vino, currant or nightmoth this is a wonderful "look at me" color. i wore it with a pretty neutral eye. my pic is one of the ones above. i will keep this in my collection from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KirstyGS1

MAC Rebel has to be my new fave lipstick! I got this at Christmas and haven't wore any of my others since this little beauty entered my life!! The lipstick glides on with ease and really does have staying power. The colour is a pinky purple more on the darker side. I have had lots of compliments wearing this lipstick. Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COLOR EVAAA.
It's super creamy (It's a satin finish), and you can build it up to a certain intensity that you're comfortable with.
It goes on a little pinky, and looks good on all skin tones! No joke. This is a very awesome, multipurpose color. It can scream "formal" or "fall" or "wedding" or anything. You can make this color work for any occasion, really.
BY THE WAY, it's not at all goth-looking or scary in any way when you put it on!
And it's long-wearing.
And I love it.
THE END.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product applies pinkier than I was expecting based on the color it looks in the tube. Good news for those looking for an unusual bold color that's still wearable. It's still dark and dramatic on my NC15 skin, which is exactly what I was looking for so I'm not disappointed. It looks great applied full strength, and also blotted down to a stain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by didi23

This lippie is absolutely beautiful. It looks great on my dark skin tone I am an NW 48. It looks quite dark in the tube but applied, not so much. I pair this with Currant or Nightmoth lipliner and it looks fabulous. On me I can wear this shade yeah round. Got it as a bk2MAC. It comes like a dark but bright fusha on me. All I need is this lipstick, black winged liner, mascara and I am good to go. It really brightens me up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by cmrno4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A beautiful slightly darker shade, without being goth! I loved this shade when i saw my co worker applying it, and asked her what color it was. She had darker, sultry features and it fit her wonderfully. After a couple of years, I finally worked up the courage to get it (for free, with the back to mac program <3), though I am usually a mid tone rose person- and when i go extreme i usually like light bubble gum or tropical bright pinks. This was a big jump in color, but it is a wonderful rich berry shade that is not too dark to overwhelm and be shocking. I am working on toning down my eyeliner to balance, though I'm addicted my strong eyemakeup. Even so, it works. I feel this is a statement without being in your face. Another plus, it is fairly matte, and seems to last like a lip stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by amary18

When I first saw this colour in the MAC store, I thought it was hideous. Mind you, when I did apply it, I feel in love. The colour looks intimidating, but to all my ladies with NC42/C6 skin tones (or anywhere in that colour range) this colour will look....AMAZING on you. Well at least this was the case for me (everyone has their own preferences at the end of the day). I especially love wearing Rebel in the fall time or in the office. Compliments are endless, and YES I will repurchase when my tube is finished. Rebel is such a classic, sophisticated colour.