September 21, 2014 | 1045 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by jennylind

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite BBW scent ever! I have to stock up in October when it comes out and try to buy enough to last a whole year! My husband loves it too and uses it as a hair "gel" because he doesn't like hair products that are too sticky, flaky, etc. plus he loves the smell! I also use it on my 7 yr. old's face and hair...does he smell yummy! BTW, the body wash and spray does NOT smell the same...only the lotion and creme have that "yummy" smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best scent they make. It's an amazing vanilla-caramel scent. It's not so sweet that it makes you sick, it's a very light scent that lingers the entire day. The lotion seems to linger longer than the spray. This lotion though not only smells good, it leaves my hands super soft too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is one of my alltime favorite scents from BBW. You smell so YUMMY wearing this. I love scents that smell like fresh baked goodies. I can't wait to stock up again at Christmas time. The semi-annual sale is also a great time to stock up on your favorite fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was digging through a pile of old toiletries when i found this! i can't believe i still have it! it smells sooo good- like fresh baked sugary sugar cookies. i've been called a scrooge and such, but this is the only christmas-y holiday thing i ever do- walk around smelling like a cookie. i love it. what i don't love, however, is people sniffing me when i have it on. though it *is* kind of funny, in a way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite Bath and body works scent. The smell is so sweet and cookie-like, and it lasts all day. It really puts me in the XMAS spirit, all year long. I hope they bring it back again this year! I always get compliments when I wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is so intoxicating, I really grew out of vanilla scents after high school, but caramel-y ones like this I just want to sniff all day!

I live in Canada, so we don't have a BBW (not until Fall 08!) and I always stock up on Vanilla Bean when I get to one, I still have a bit of lotion left over from last year's haul.. but it's not really a summer scent so that's why i still have some. The lotion itself is the same as all BBW's lotions/creams, good moisture, i like to keep a tube in my purse, but the smell of this- Oh my god! I love it! And I always get compliments on it when I wear it.

The only downside to BBW coming to Toronto is that I know everyone is going to smell like this now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by lahoorah2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

really didn't know what all the hype was about with Vanilla Bean Noel until I smelled the body lotion at the June 2006 Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale. I was in LOVE!

I had previously smelled the body splash during the Holiday season at Bath and Body Works and did not find it appealing at all. I was reminded of BBW Fresh Vanilla and (discontinued) Toasted Hazelnut, both of which I highly despise. However, when I picked up the lotion during the sale, I wanted to see if I enjoyed it at all, and I really really did!

The scent consists of a warm, inviting vanilla scent surrounded by creamy caramel. It almosts reminds me of a warm Caramel Vanilla Latte from Starbucks (minus the coffee!), and it draws you closer with each smell!

I cannot use Bath and Body Works Body Cream because of the mineral oil content, so I was fortunate enough to find a bottle of the Body Lotion. It gives me the right amount of moisture during the day and I do not find it greasy at all. At night, I do apply a little more generously, because I know I'm not going out in the Arizona heat, and I let it soak in before climbing into my sheets.

I hope Bath and Body Works will bring this scent out again during the Holiday season and I would definitely buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by wordsandnumbers

I can sniff this from the bottle all day long, but when I put it on my skin, it is sickeningly sweet. I would much rather have the scent in a wallflower than in something I wear on my skin. Great scent-just not for me to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kaylalouise

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE Vanilla but hate most of BBWs scents esp the warm vanilla sugar so i thought I'd hate this but i love it and stock up. Theres also plenty of etailers who sell this as a dupe never bought one but cant smell much different. I found a frag oil site who sells the best dupe called vanilla bean cookies and now i can make my own lotion, perfume and body spray to smell exactly like it so i get it all year round. I layer it with my pink sugar i make and get compliments all the time! BTW this is my first review and it was lots of fun! :) Buy it if you like sugar cookies or cake scents its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Christmas scent from BBW--a nice, light creamy scent--like buttercream icing. And the texture is so creamy!