December 22, 2014 | 1792 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sormag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMg....this lotion is awesome! I absolutely love the smell of it. I have the warm vanilla lotion, but this is a far better fragrance. Also, once you apply it, the smell stays on you for the rest of the day.
I also bought the cream from the same line and the cream is a stronger moisturizer with less fragrance.
I can't stop myself from smelling my hands after i apply this lotion! just love it!
hope u do too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by biancagrowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, I think it's deliciously sweet.

The lasting power is actually great, I can smell it on my skin hours after application (I put it on at around 11am, and now its 3pm).

The formula to me is not watery like some people describe it, I think it's fairly wholesome for a lotion from BBW. I think it moisturizes better than their signature collection lotions. I have slightly dry skin, and I think it works well to keep it moisturized.

The issue I have is that I do experience some stickiness for about 10 minutes after application (hence the 4 stars), but eventually it absorbs completely and is nice and smooth on my skin.

To me the price was reasonable, only because I had that coupon to buy 10 dollars worth, get something free for up to 13 dollars. Would I spend the full 11 dollars? No way.

Oh, I also would normally buy the cream version, but I'm trying to be economical here and the lotion comes with way more than the cream for the same price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sorichsopretty

this is soooooo delicious!!!!!!!! it smells christmasy and its perfect for winter because it's really moisturizing. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

The scent of this is straight up vanilla cake batter!! That being said, its a lovely, yummy, feel good smell that is perfect for the holiday season. However, the lotion is not very moisturizing and feels rather cheap and watery. But, I buy it for the scent and not the quality of the lotion. The scent when you first apply it is moderately strong but it fades quickly, leaving a very subtle vanilla scent on your skin. I bought this in a set of 3 mini lotions for $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by jennylind

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite BBW scent ever! I have to stock up in October when it comes out and try to buy enough to last a whole year! My husband loves it too and uses it as a hair "gel" because he doesn't like hair products that are too sticky, flaky, etc. plus he loves the smell! I also use it on my 7 yr. old's face and hair...does he smell yummy! BTW, the body wash and spray does NOT smell the same...only the lotion and creme have that "yummy" smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best scent they make. It's an amazing vanilla-caramel scent. It's not so sweet that it makes you sick, it's a very light scent that lingers the entire day. The lotion seems to linger longer than the spray. This lotion though not only smells good, it leaves my hands super soft too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is one of my alltime favorite scents from BBW. You smell so YUMMY wearing this. I love scents that smell like fresh baked goodies. I can't wait to stock up again at Christmas time. The semi-annual sale is also a great time to stock up on your favorite fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was digging through a pile of old toiletries when i found this! i can't believe i still have it! it smells sooo good- like fresh baked sugary sugar cookies. i've been called a scrooge and such, but this is the only christmas-y holiday thing i ever do- walk around smelling like a cookie. i love it. what i don't love, however, is people sniffing me when i have it on. though it *is* kind of funny, in a way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite Bath and body works scent. The smell is so sweet and cookie-like, and it lasts all day. It really puts me in the XMAS spirit, all year long. I hope they bring it back again this year! I always get compliments when I wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is so intoxicating, I really grew out of vanilla scents after high school, but caramel-y ones like this I just want to sniff all day!

I live in Canada, so we don't have a BBW (not until Fall 08!) and I always stock up on Vanilla Bean when I get to one, I still have a bit of lotion left over from last year's haul.. but it's not really a summer scent so that's why i still have some. The lotion itself is the same as all BBW's lotions/creams, good moisture, i like to keep a tube in my purse, but the smell of this- Oh my god! I love it! And I always get compliments on it when I wear it.

The only downside to BBW coming to Toronto is that I know everyone is going to smell like this now.