April 19, 2014 | 1728 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite Bath and body works scent. The smell is so sweet and cookie-like, and it lasts all day. It really puts me in the XMAS spirit, all year long. I hope they bring it back again this year! I always get compliments when I wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is so intoxicating, I really grew out of vanilla scents after high school, but caramel-y ones like this I just want to sniff all day!

I live in Canada, so we don't have a BBW (not until Fall 08!) and I always stock up on Vanilla Bean when I get to one, I still have a bit of lotion left over from last year's haul.. but it's not really a summer scent so that's why i still have some. The lotion itself is the same as all BBW's lotions/creams, good moisture, i like to keep a tube in my purse, but the smell of this- Oh my god! I love it! And I always get compliments on it when I wear it.

The only downside to BBW coming to Toronto is that I know everyone is going to smell like this now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by lahoorah2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

really didn't know what all the hype was about with Vanilla Bean Noel until I smelled the body lotion at the June 2006 Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale. I was in LOVE!

I had previously smelled the body splash during the Holiday season at Bath and Body Works and did not find it appealing at all. I was reminded of BBW Fresh Vanilla and (discontinued) Toasted Hazelnut, both of which I highly despise. However, when I picked up the lotion during the sale, I wanted to see if I enjoyed it at all, and I really really did!

The scent consists of a warm, inviting vanilla scent surrounded by creamy caramel. It almosts reminds me of a warm Caramel Vanilla Latte from Starbucks (minus the coffee!), and it draws you closer with each smell!

I cannot use Bath and Body Works Body Cream because of the mineral oil content, so I was fortunate enough to find a bottle of the Body Lotion. It gives me the right amount of moisture during the day and I do not find it greasy at all. At night, I do apply a little more generously, because I know I'm not going out in the Arizona heat, and I let it soak in before climbing into my sheets.

I hope Bath and Body Works will bring this scent out again during the Holiday season and I would definitely buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by wordsandnumbers

I can sniff this from the bottle all day long, but when I put it on my skin, it is sickeningly sweet. I would much rather have the scent in a wallflower than in something I wear on my skin. Great scent-just not for me to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kaylalouise

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE Vanilla but hate most of BBWs scents esp the warm vanilla sugar so i thought I'd hate this but i love it and stock up. Theres also plenty of etailers who sell this as a dupe never bought one but cant smell much different. I found a frag oil site who sells the best dupe called vanilla bean cookies and now i can make my own lotion, perfume and body spray to smell exactly like it so i get it all year round. I layer it with my pink sugar i make and get compliments all the time! BTW this is my first review and it was lots of fun! :) Buy it if you like sugar cookies or cake scents its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Christmas scent from BBW--a nice, light creamy scent--like buttercream icing. And the texture is so creamy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by thinkinofyoux3

This is my all time favorite lotion! I bought it about 4 years ago when they first came out with it and keep buying more every year. I have like 5 bottles of it cause it smells so good. Just like vanilla cookies yum! It does a good job moisturizing my skin too.. it is a little bit watery but it doesn't bother me because it works well and smells amazing. I hope bath and body works never discontinues this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Oh wow...I always look forward to the Holidays but I especially look forward too to the Holiday scents and products from Bath and Body Works!!! This is a great scent, very mild. I cant say it is my favorite but it is very nice and a nice compliment to all the other Holiday scents!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice foody vanilla scent, much nicer than BBW's Warm Sugar Vanilla. The scent kind of reminds me of Christmas, not only because of the name, but because it's a creamy, cookie, comforting scent, kind of like home, if that makes sense. It's a great scent of lotion and I wish they had it year round! It's nothing to be obsessed with though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by KatieCzar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

oh my gosh, i love this stuff! right before christmas my mom was wearing this and i was like ohhh my gosh what are you wearing, it smells amazing! i like wanted to eat her. fortunately i didn't, and it turns out she had gotten it for me for christmas! the smell is soo yummy, it's just amazing. i love stuff that smells like dessert, so this is perfect for me. i still have some of it left...i think i will put some on now actually, lol.