OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not really a fan of this color... nothing special.
Didn't do much for my skin color... a little too pink/peachy for me. I thought for sure it would have been more of a white tone

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although I love my nudes, this one just doesn't perk up my skin tone. I am NC 35- NC40 (summer). This is more suitable for lighter cool toned ladies. For now, I will keep it till I run out. I prefer OPI Privacy Please to Bubble Bath. (tad overrated too)

on 6/28/2011 8:34:00 PM

Nothing super special about the shade or anything but it's perfect for french manicures, drys quickly, and you can soon after add another coat with no bubbling. Good for a classy natural look when I don't want my nails to stand out but to look good and tidy when they're noticed:)

on 6/28/2011 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect colour for dark-skinned ladies looking for a polished, natural look (I'm NC45-50 for reference). I must have tried dozens of OPIs over the years to achieve this look - Samoan Sand, Malaysian Mist, Passion, Skinny Dippin in Lake Michigan, Coney Island Cotton Candy etc etc - but everything I tried was too sheer, too opaque white, too pink, too yellow or just too ugly. I only need two coats for this to show up as a sheer barely-there-pink jelly-like white. Makes nails looks gorgeously fresh, sophisticated and clean. Unfortunately this goes on streaky in two coats. 3 coats cuts that problem, but then it becomes too white for my liking. I've heard Essie has lots of comparable colours and a better formula, but since Essie is hard to find where I live, I'll stick with this for now.

on 6/25/2011 1:50:00 PM

Perfect for french manicures...and my go-to nude color. Makes the nails look nice and polished and healthy.

on 6/23/2011 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was a little disappointed with this one. It was rather sheer and I usually prefer more opaque colours. I used about 3 coats to get the pretty pink shade seen in the bottle. It wasn't streaky though which was a plus. Not sure if I would repurchase this one.

on 6/10/2011 10:36:00 PM

I'm not really a fan of pink really even though this is so sheer. When ever I go get a french mani, this polish is always used & it looks so natural compare to my natural nail. So I bought this just to have as a nude sort-of shade & this is the perfect colour for me! It's not too pink; it matches my nail skin bed colour perfectly so it doesn't really seem like I'm wearing nail polish. Depending on how much time I have, I put either 1 coat or 2 it also depends on how I want it to look! This is a must have for french manis! It's beautiful

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oh, Bubble Bath...how I love thee! This is my HG nail polish shade. One of the most wearable shades for everyday. It is a creamy, milky, soft pastel pink. Did I mention how sheer it is? I like how it makes my nails look so much more groomed and polished and yet many people don't ask me what nail polish I am wearing...they just say that I have nice nails. That is my kind of nail polish.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color and shade on my skintone. FYI, I'm fair with a little yellow tone. It's great for french manicure, imho, nothing exciting and attention grabbing, but it's so close to the natural nail bed color.
I did two coats. Application was awesome. Not streaky, just enough opacity to look natural.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a pretty colour. I did find it a little streaky and it took three coats. Didn't last as long as other OPI shades, not sure if I'd repurchase.

Popular Polishes