OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

This is my go-to color when I'm too lazy to deal with any dark colors (since dark colors can be kinda annoying to apply sometimes). It's a fresh pretty color, that you can wear year round.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Bubble bath is a very pretty neutral colour with a little bit of pink in it. It is the only neutral colour that I own so I can't really compare it with other neutral nail polishes. It looks great on my pale skin (NC 15) and is perfect for every day or formal events when you don't want your nails to stand out so much. This nail polish does need 3 coats even though all my other OPI nail polishes only need 2. I wouldn't buy this one again because there are just so many neutral colours to choose from so I would probably try something else just for fun :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Looks cute in the bottle and has an adorable name, but liek all sheers is streaky and difficult. Very shiny, but takes forever to dry so I usually end up messing it up anyway. If applied perfectly it would be a very nice color, but who has the time and the perfect nails? It is collecting dust in my NP drawer.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not really a fan of this color... nothing special.
Didn't do much for my skin color... a little too pink/peachy for me. I thought for sure it would have been more of a white tone

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although I love my nudes, this one just doesn't perk up my skin tone. I am NC 35- NC40 (summer). This is more suitable for lighter cool toned ladies. For now, I will keep it till I run out. I prefer OPI Privacy Please to Bubble Bath. (tad overrated too)

Nothing super special about the shade or anything but it's perfect for french manicures, drys quickly, and you can soon after add another coat with no bubbling. Good for a classy natural look when I don't want my nails to stand out but to look good and tidy when they're noticed:)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect colour for dark-skinned ladies looking for a polished, natural look (I'm NC45-50 for reference). I must have tried dozens of OPIs over the years to achieve this look - Samoan Sand, Malaysian Mist, Passion, Skinny Dippin in Lake Michigan, Coney Island Cotton Candy etc etc - but everything I tried was too sheer, too opaque white, too pink, too yellow or just too ugly. I only need two coats for this to show up as a sheer barely-there-pink jelly-like white. Makes nails looks gorgeously fresh, sophisticated and clean. Unfortunately this goes on streaky in two coats. 3 coats cuts that problem, but then it becomes too white for my liking. I've heard Essie has lots of comparable colours and a better formula, but since Essie is hard to find where I live, I'll stick with this for now.

Perfect for french manicures...and my go-to nude color. Makes the nails look nice and polished and healthy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was a little disappointed with this one. It was rather sheer and I usually prefer more opaque colours. I used about 3 coats to get the pretty pink shade seen in the bottle. It wasn't streaky though which was a plus. Not sure if I would repurchase this one.

I'm not really a fan of pink really even though this is so sheer. When ever I go get a french mani, this polish is always used & it looks so natural compare to my natural nail. So I bought this just to have as a nude sort-of shade & this is the perfect colour for me! It's not too pink; it matches my nail skin bed colour perfectly so it doesn't really seem like I'm wearing nail polish. Depending on how much time I have, I put either 1 coat or 2 it also depends on how I want it to look! This is a must have for french manis! It's beautiful

Top Rated OPI Products