July 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by VitaminMC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have perfect skin (puberty was HORRIBLE to me and left me with some nasty scarring) but its getting better. Since I have finally gotten my breakouts under control I decided to put away my heavy coverage foundations and try something lighter. My problem with this product wasn't the coverage...I wasnt expecting magic. I just wanted something to even out my skin tone. I have a very neutral complexion that is quite fair. I tracked down the lightest one they had and hoped it matched. Sadly not so much. VERY ORANGY! The consistency of this stuff is quite watery and when I rubbed it into my skin it was super blotchy. It sunk in quickly and just looked like this weird mask. I tried it every way I could...over a primer, no primer, blended with a sponge, with my fingers, with a brush...nothing worked. Also, after being breakout free for about 6 months I got little zits all over my face after the first few hours. It went right back to the store after about a week. It may work for some people but for me not so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Ellykat

Love this! Matches my skin tone perfectly, doesnt make me oily or dry (i use a very hydrating moisturizer underneath). I love its natural finish. Makes my skin feel baby smooth. Doesn't break me out and make me look orange like the rimmel bb cream did. It's not a tinted moisturizer like the maybelline one. Finally bb cream that does what it claims to do!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lilleyharris

I love this BB cream because my skin tone is very hard to find in normal foundations, but this one blends into it. I works all day without a primer, and gives full coverage. I would buy it again for sure. The nozzle it comes out of is very small, so you don't end up overflowing it, so it lasts longer. BUY THIS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BB CREAM!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How easy it is to fool innocent people! Typical example of not being able to distinguish between what it is and what you want it to be. This is an opaque gel/cream. Period. It has no color at all; it just disappears entirely when you rub. It is NOT that the color changes to match your skin tone!!! But, since it is opaque, it has a slight 'coverage,' you might feel. That's all. It is light, but somehow it makes my skin feel uncomfortable too. Total waste of money, and not even worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I start raveing about this product, I wouldn't classify it as a BB cream... well it's not a traditional BB cream. As far as skin care benefits, I believe it only contains vutamin E, and some moisturizing ability. As far as coverage, wearability, and things like that, this is a really sheer natural, matte BB cream. It comes out of a squeezy tube container with a nozzle, and has little "beautifying beads" in it which will adjust the BB cream to match your skin tone, and I think it does a splendid job matching my tone and I have it in medium. This really will not give a lot of coverage at all, it makes your skin look really smooth, brighter, and more healthy, while blurring your face kinda, so it will tone down minor redness. I would suggest this to people with little to no acne or acne scarring with relatively nice skin. I am wearing it now, and I've had it on for five hours and just now blotted with a blotting sheet, and I got very minimal amount of oil. I have pretty oily skin so this is a shocker! I just put this on over a little moisturizer (not a lot since this product claims to moisturize) and then set it with translucent powder. It hasn't faded or anything and my skin still looks healthy. It also works really nicely as a primer for water based foundations (since this is a water based BB cream). The price wasn't bad at all, pretty standard drugstore price, I think about 8 dollars. I have tried other BB creams from garnier, smashbox, dior, maybelline, and a few other brands, and this is in my top 3 favorites. So yes, i would definitely repurchase because I love wearing this on minimal makeup days or as a primer.:) I think this would work for most skin types too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Kelb92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best BB cream I've ever used and I've tryed quite a few. Its white then blends into your skin perfectly. I like how it doesnt really have a smell and didnt break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love L'oreal BB cream. It makes my face looks smooth, healthy and glowing. I heard lots of complements from people while using this foundation. I also noticed it actually beautifies my skin, moisturizes well too. It is white but adjusts to skin when applied. I use it in medium. Tis is my daily foundation and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Tobeygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much luck with BB creams, and wanted to love them, as I don't have anywhere near perfect skin (sometimes blotchy, sometimes red, pores, unevenness, dullness) but I also really don't like foundation. I'd tried a few other BB creams: Stila (too glowy), Too Faced (also too glowy), and L'Oreal's other BB version, Youth Code Illuminator (too dark, poor coverage, too shiny, didn't hold up more than a couple of hours). I bought this in Fair - it is actually white coming out of the tube, which made me a bit nervous. I have very fair skin with redness, so I do actually always need something that seems far lighter than a human might feasibly wear (to tone down the redness without making my face 2 shades darker than my neck - blech). But white? Turns out, it blended right into my skin, zapped redness, evened my skin, covered imperfections and didn't look chalky. It also has a nice matte finish, unlike every other BB cream I've tried thus far. Six hours later and it is holding up well. I swept a little mineral powder over it, and voila! My only complaint about this product: this is a truly tiny tube, and I haven't used it long enough yet to know how long it will last. I did need very little product to cover my face, so we'll see how long the tube lasts. (Also, the packaging, despite the tube being on the small side, is the least messy BB product I've used. It allows you to squeeze out just the tiniest amount, whereas the others I've tried ooze out, depositing about 3x what you need). Thus far, this is the first BB cream I've loved, and it is likely to become a staple in my makeup arsenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by vina834

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream! It has a lot of coverage and I love how it adjusts to my skin tone. But it has these little sparkles that I hate. It looks pretty matte and natural in the sun but under lightbulbs your face sparkles. Overall, I would buy this product because it's pretty good.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This was the very first American brand BB Cream I've ever used and I was very hyped when I got it. I was looking into purchasing some overseas but when I saw some at my local drug store, I decided to give it a try and save some $$$. I purchased the Light/Medium shade. When I first brought it home and put it on, I liked it very much. The texture was a little weird/lumpy but It was cool how it changed to fit my skin tone and I was fairly satisfied with the price along with the attractive packaging. Later on when I checked up on it though, I had seen that it started to oxidize and it turned into a more orangey-tone but it didn't bother me too much. At around 2 months using this product, I started to break-out TERRIBLY bad. I've never broken out so bad in my life, EVER. I had acne all around my cheeks and my neck and at first, I didn't think it was the product but my stress and other factors, which made me want to use the product even more to try and cover it up. Overall, I do not recommend this product to ANYONE. Out of my opinion, it was absolutely terrible.