April 19, 2014 | 1936 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I realy enjoyed this for about a month until I looked at my forehead closely and found a bunch of clogged pores, boo! I didn't expect much for a drugstore foundation, but it was pretty sneaky with how badly it messed with my skin. At first it was dewy, luminous, long lasting, great color match, and I really thought it was a good DS alternative to my HE foundations that are too light.

Sigh, oh well. I'm not even clog prone and have never experienced DS foundations in a bad way before. They are usually all meh to me, not skin ruining. Now I have to go back on a routine to get rid of these cloggies. SIGHH!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I freaking love this stuff it goes on so nicely a nice medium coverage that lasts all day looks like expensive foundation on I would for sure buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My local Rite Aid didn't have much of a selection of shades for these, which I was under the impression there were quite a few. So I went on a hunch and picked up the lightest one there, n 1-2 soft ivory-classic ivory and luckily got a hit. This foundation has light to medium coverage. On a good skin day I can use it on its own and be totally fine. The pump dispenser gives you just enough product so you can't overdo it. I notice a sort of glow to my skin when I use this which is lovely, and it seems to hold up throughout the day for me so long as I use a powder on top or a primer. Overall not a bad drugstore foundation for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this product I thought it was ok but never did much for my face, it was too thick and looked like a mask. This is a great foundation for a night out where it is dark. Because for day time, it is too heavy and too thick. Not the foundation for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by mandapandarin

After seeing numerous recommendations from beauty gurus, I decided to try this out for myself and I am so glad i did! I got it in a natural buff color hoping to add some life and color back to my skin and it ended up (of course) matching perfectly. I have oily skin but I use a bit of Urban Decays setting spray on my face after i prime it then after I set this foundations with some of my powders and i see no oil all day. I dont think the formula is neccessarily all that greasy. I love the packaging a lot and I think its quite luxurious for the price! The older True Match formulas have been my HG foundations and for this price tag I think this one will be now!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by smithmollie

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I love the way it looks on my skin. I love the pump. I LOVE that its healthy. I do think you need to have a setting powder, but that doesnt really bother me. Its not transferable either. Thats GREAT! I think its a light coverage.... but I like that about it. it could EASILY be medium coverage... Its great! there is different shades alothough I found it difficult to pick one for my skin tone. I will probably buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by gulimba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love this foundation one of the best .I like the way it make my skin look,FLAWLESSSSSS

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Sssunshine03

Absolutely love this foundation. It gives it a youthful dewy completion. The coverage is great making my face flawless

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I only bought this after seeing Beautymoxie talk about this on her videos. I like this as well as, or better, more HE foundations. This works better for me if I dot on sparingly then rub in with a soft brush. It provides great, natural-looking coverage that wears well

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Kinacoco7

I was skeptical about my color however I went close as possible to something similar to my revlon whipped foundation which I love and use in true beige N5. I absolutely love this foundation it is medium to heavy coverage however I just pump few dots into my face and work into it with my stippling brush and Whalah flawless face. I need to try it with the beauty blender as some others. I work and under very hot conditions my makeup stays on and doesn't melt and run across ur face and does get a bit splotchy and shiny in the middle forehead but I dab a few powder to conceal and it's perfect. Other than that I would repurchase love how it makes my face look and smooth out lines and pores, plus blends so true to your exact face color and has SPF