NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 6/6/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have recently become obsessed with NARS blushes. I'm a blush lover to begin with, so I'm all over their blushes. I love each one I have for different reasons, but Exhibit A is by far my FAVORITE! It looks crazy scary in the pan, but on the cheek is does amazing things. I'm fair skinned and it works just great on me, and because of the pigmentation I believe it would work for every skin tone. It's the perfect flush. Period. I have a a ton of blushes that give a great flush, but Exhibit A is the most natural looking flush - that out-in-the-sun flush or windy day flush. I use my MAC 188 to apply because I feel I have the most control with that brush - it's small so you can place it exactly where you want it and then blend it to get a natural look. I like to apply this to my cheekbones to avoid my cheeks looking too red - it works perfectly like this. I would definitely recommend this. With the right application and blending it is amazing - you won't be disapointed with this one!

on 5/29/2011 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Regardless of how much I hate NARS packaging because it ages disgracefully, this is one product which is a must for all skins and all ages.

I have forgotten about writing a review for it because it is so in front of me all the time I over look it. But, this blush applied with a soft touch and buffed with tenderness is a perfect colour for most women who want a flushed look without the buildup of product.

it is one of NARS best imo.. and I have at least 50 blushes or more now.

would repurchase in a heartbeat but won't have to because although I wear it a few times a week, it hardly shows a dent in it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I wrote that I wouldn't re-purchase because, who knows when I will need to? In my opinion, NARS has some of the best blushes. In NARS foundation, I'm Deauville, and MAC nc 20. I use a MAC 131 stippling brush. On my cheeks, it creates a great flush color, some what pink somewhat coral.

on 5/29/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This blush is absolutely pigmented. It's so crazy red in the pan, but if you pat your brush gently on the pan, that's all you need for your entire cheek. No shimmer or glitter. It's just super matte. Overall, a really good blush!

on 4/18/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is one pigmented blush!!!

I apply w/either a fan brush or my Yachiyo paired w/Albatross to get a nice soft, glowy, flushed look.
I use it sparingly so I really don't think I'm going to hit pan in the next decade that's why I know I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/17/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a beautiful shade for women of color and provides a lovely pop of color on the cheeks. You must use this shade sparingly as it's very pigmented. Just a touch of color on your brush will suffice before you blend it out. I am NW50 for reference. It looks scary in the pan but will look fab on chocolate skin.

on 3/30/2011 12:41:00 AM

Snagged this product off of a sale for $15! Looks insane to wear for everyday just by looking at the pan, but a light tap with your brush actually isn't so bad. It stays long, but the color isn't that amazing. It suits almost everyone, although I do think it'll look nicer on darker skintones. Nothing too special about the color and it doesn't look powdery when applied... unlike Benefit's blushes. Oh, and, I suppose it will be decent if you are looking for a winter/cold/flushed cheeks look...

on 3/28/2011 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

How different! I never would have touched this on my own, but after seeing pictures here and reading reviews I had to have one. I had a friend in middle school who had pale skin and rosy glowy red cheeks (naturally!). I always envied her a bit, and this mimics it perfectly.
Personally, I am not able to use this unless my skin is exfoliated and moisturized. My cheeks have a tendency to get dry and flaky, and this will catch and look TERRIBLE if your skin isn't smooth (unlike Sin and Orgasm, which don't, at least for me).
I can't see ever running out of this; I just touch the brush lightly to the pan. After several uses it looks brand new with all the "new" surface texture still there.

on 3/24/2011 2:25:00 AM

Decided to add this gorgeous poppy colored blush to my growing collection of Nars blushes after reading so many glowing reviews. I love Nars blushes in general; have Torrid, Sin, Angelika, and Exhibit A. I apply to apples of my cheeks for a pop of the most beautiful, doll-like flush and blend out with Torrid along the cheekbones (as similarly suggested by reviewer below w/Taj Mahal). A little goes a long way. The flush it produces on my light-medium golden Asian skintone mimics that of what my 5 year old gets. So not only is it natural looking, but it also adds warmth and imparts a more youthful look that takes years off and just makes me look more alive, happy, and well rested. Only downside is that it can accentuate and bring out the redness in any blemishes you might have on your cheekbones since it is red. After years of using a pricey Shu Uemura standard-sized blush brush, I am so happy to have found the perfect brush for the highly pigmented Nars blushes. Sonia Kashuk for Target's highlighting brush picks up the slightest bit of color and blends effortlessly!! It looks like a stippling foundation brush but larger/fluffier, perfect for applying blush. It was recently featured as an InStyle mag best beauty buy.

on 3/22/2011 2:12:00 AM

Really flattering blush on my warm-toned skin. Took me while to figure out, but definitely a really unique shade. An MA at a NARS counter suggested putting a touch of Exhibit A on the apples of the cheeks with Taj Mahal blended out on the cheekbones. Tried it, my face looked refreshed and glowy (although had to be really careful now to over-apply). A REALLY nice shade.

Popular Blush Products