Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 2/3/2015 8:00:00 PM

I loved this product when I bought it and I probably used it for a year. It is lightweight and smoothed out my skin really well. I also thought it was pretty soothing and didn't get oily by the end of the day. However, it gave me blackheads and clogged pores every where, even areas of my face that had literally never had a pimple before. Now I can't use it without breaking out by the end of the day and have huge blackheads on my nose and cheeks. Very upsetting. It is also a pretty messy bottle but very potable.

on 1/30/2015 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was originally using this BB Cream before Maybelline came out with their "Pure" BB cream. This one did great at protecting my skin from the sun, and had decent coverage. But I think the "Pure" cream works better in terms of coverage and it treats acne as well, and I get less oily with that.

on 1/20/2015 2:50:00 PM

One of the best BB Creams out there if you ask me. This is one of the only BB Creams which match my skin colour has a beautiful pinky undertone and looks so natural. As someone still in high school I would advise this to anyone who doesn't want the cakey look of foundations but wants to have a nice glow. I do have pimples and just cover those up with concealer. You literally don't need to use powder because the formula is so good.

on 1/18/2015 1:08:00 PM

Let me start with the packaging. The product would spill onto the lid and sometimes leave a mess.

I would recommend this product for people with dry skin. This caused my skin to break out and it does not cover much. One swipe on my face and the product would be all over my fingers.

on 1/17/2015 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for over two years now. I love it! It does not provide complete coverage, but i like it because it gives me a natural look. It has spf in it which is good for your skin.

on 1/12/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's winter and my skin is constantly battling tight dryness. So it's been hard to find a product that is very moisturizing and not greasy and slick. I heard great things about this bb so after trying rimmels bb cream and being less than impressed (greasy, blotchy) I grabbed this and I love it! I'll definitely be buying this again.

First off, I heard the color range was a little dark, so I bought the lightest shade "light" instead of the "light/medium" which is what I would normally get, and the "light" shade matches me perfectly ( so not sure if very fair skin tones will work with the lightest shade but you can try the testers!) it actually looks like new skin in a bottle, it's so moisturizing, brightening, and natural....it's everything I've ever wanted in a tinted cream or foundation, for me it's just a magical little formula. ( I do use a mattifying powder (rimmel stay matte pressed powder) over this just on my tzone which tends to get oily)

I doubt anyone with oily skin would appreciate this, but if you have dry skin or normal skin and you like a healthy glow (it's a dewy finish but not greasy) with light coverage this is for you. Packaging is great too it's a squeeze bottle but has a small dispenser/nozzle so it's easy to control how much you squeeze out.

on 1/11/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product it looks very use full

on 1/11/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I get that this is not a true bb cream, but it does the job for me. SPF, moisture, and light coverage. I will buy again because of the ease of use and because it is so cheap

on 1/11/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the only product from maybelline that I've tried so far that doesn't make me flaky and dry and attaches to my dry patches. It doesn't make me break out and I really enjoy the natural look that it gives. Since it's a formula made for dry skin it has kind of a dewy finish which I don't like, but a matte powder will fix that. Overall my favourite face product atm!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

For super dry skin with little to no imperfections and a cold weather - A great product.
For super oily skin with acne scars, redness, broken capillaries and a hot tropical weather - A hot, useless mess.
That's all honteys.