September 22, 2014 | 1935 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

Just to give you some background about my skin type - I have normal-combination skin, with an oily t-zone (forehead & nose) with occasionally some dry spots on my cheeks, with occasional breakouts (nothing major). I found this BB cream to be one of the best bang for your buck products! It provides just enough sheer coverage and gives a dewy look. However, during the warmer summer months, I feel like an oily mess half way through my day.

I work in an air conditioned office setting and loved how I looked first thing in the morning. However, by mid-afternoon I was super shiny on my T-zone (which is already shiny to begin with!!) I guess you could set it with powder to reduce the shine...

All in all, I would definitely buy this again for the colder winter months to keep my skin hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by mariselayoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow, this stuff is nice. I am definitely not someone who buys into the whole BB Cream craze. These things are just tinted moisturizers, y'all. But, having said that, I think this is a wonderful product and the best BB Cream or tinted moisturizer (whatever!) I have tried yet!

It comes out quite thick and has a bit of a plastic-y smell. But, when blended over the skin, it has a surprisingly nice amount of coverage and a very beautiful dewy finish. It does not have super long lasting power, as one would expect, but reapplying is not a hassle since it does have such convenient packaging.

On good skin days, or "no-makeup makeup" days, this and some concealer is all I need. And I don't have perfect skin either, so it means a lot that I'm willing to wear this on its own!

I use the shade Medium/Deep, and I am about an NW30. But because it is quite sheer, I think each shade can suit quite a few different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by shanruss07

LOVE this!!! I just bought my third tube of this stuff. Let's be honest- it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream, but that doesn't detract from my love for it. I generally only need very sheer coverage just to even out my skin tone, so this baby does the trick and leaves a healthy, luminous glow to my skin. In the colder months when my skin is über dry, I put a generous amount of product on the back of my hand and add one drop of Josie Maran Argon Oil Light, swirl it all together, and apply to freshly cleansed skin with my fingers. Then I add a cream blush, mascara and tinted lip balm and voila! Perfect natural look. This will definitely be my go-to spring/summer look +/- the Argon oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Attitudeangela

Pros:
- light bb cream, it doesn't make me feel cakey especially if I'm at school all day and I don't want to be wearing heavy make up. I imagine this being good for a day in the summer as well since it isn't heavy it's not going to make you feel like your face make up is sliding off.
- coverage was better than I thought it was going to be, if you have dark spots this isn't going to mask it but concealer should do the trick
- I think the packaging is cute

Cons:
- the light-medium shade is perfect for me but I worry about people who fall between the medium and dark shades, having only 5 shades seems hardly enough
- in Canada this is fairly expensive considering how much you get at shoppers drug mart it's 12.99 and Wal-Mart sells it for 6.99 which I think is reasonable but I swear the colours are never in stock. Regardless I would repurchase if it goes on sale or if I find it a low price.
- I wish there was more than 30mL/1oz in a bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ayanelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many BB creams, drugstore & high end and honestly my mind keeps going back to this. Its the perfect color (deep) which is SAYING A LOT. It is hard trying to find a BB cream when you have dark skin with yellow undertones, believe me. Most just leave a whitish/gray outcast (Think old school sunscreen cast) that photographs horribly. I have purchased this 3 times! its easy, good coverage for my hyper-pigmented acne prone skin and its cheap. I never break out + it feels like skin, very natural and light.
The packaging is awful. I guarantee it to spill or explode in your makeup bag, I learned the hard way and I keep it in a seal plastic baggie inside my makeup bag. A friend had it in her purse and I told her the dangers of keeping it loose. long story short the inside of her bag is stained.
price is meh, honestly CVS never has it on sale but anytime I get a 5$ off 15$ coupon I stock up. 10$ is cheap but because of the packaging and its not a lot of product it's not ideal.

overall I haven't found something to beat this BBcream and Its my summer must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a very thick consistency and smells muddy. I really like the way this looks on my skin. It is a little too heavy for my combination skin but every time I wear this I can't believe how nice it makes my skin looks. I set this product with the makeup forever translucent powder as otherwise my forehead gets shiny. I tried the oily skin version as well but prefer this one. The packaging looks a bit like something for teenage girls though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

I bought it before I read the reviews, so I just assumed it's bad and had no interest in it. It has a weird consistency, feels light, covers my dark circles and redness. Smell odd. It lasts all day and for my combination skin, this is miracle. I used this in the morning to school and when I'm home, my T-zone is not shiny ot anything, I dont need to blot it. Not a tiny bit of oil. I'm impress. I only used it twice so I'm not sure that it'll break me out or not

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by prettypurplepony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this BB Cream on and off for a few years now. The product noticeably evens out my skin tone, feels light, is hydrating, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and has a nice, dewy finish. After a few days of use I notice my skin feeling softer, smoother and more even, even without the BB Cream. My redness and dry patches start to go away and I wonder why I ever stopped using it. Then I have my once-a-month breakout and remember: this product gives little to no coverage. When I break out I have to use it under foundation or with a lot of concealer. Even so, this is the only makeup product I've ever used that actually IMPROVED the condition/texture of my skin (maybe because of the aloe extract towards the bottom of the ingredient list), and I will definitely continue to use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Scadoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hated this product- gave it away.. It had terrible coverage.. And broke me out... It also stung my sensitive skin...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Nagaika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel I am going to cry of happiness. This product is soooo great. I have a very good skin, but lately it got really dry and nothing helps. All the expensive foundations like Chanel Lumiere and the rest only emphasized the dry patches on my face, I've already spent a lot of money. And being absolutely desperate I decided to use drug store foundation for the first time in my life. I adore it.

The coverage is really minimum, but it is buildable with a sponge for example, you can always add several layers. It costs about $8-10 against the usual for expensive foundations of $50-80 where I live.

I think this was a start of long love story in my life)))