December 22, 2014 | 1776 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by amberfall

This was the first lip product I have ever bought (with the exception of lipgloss and chapstick) and I LOVE IT! The color is beautiful and super wearable and it feels so good on my lips. It does not dry them out and has a sublte mint scent. The packaging is not great (the cap on mine has cracked) but that is pretty much the only con to this product. Since then I have bought two more in the shades Romantic (an orangey red) and sweetheart (a hot pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

good price and nice formula. be sure to put a balm before using it (i use sebocalm or even vaseline). it sometimes feels a bit too drying. i like the color which is a dark, pinky nude. doesn't last long unfortunately (maybe 2 hours), but leaves a nice stain. i wouldn't buy it again, nothing special about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lilymoonflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color(honey) is so pretty it is the first of the balm stains I have tried. I also purchased smitten recently but haven't gotten around to trying it. The balm itself goes on smooth with a hint of gloss and has a peppermint scent and slightly tingly feel that goes away pretty quickly. Honey is the perfect every day color, it gives my lips a nice pinky color that lasts all day, even after I have eaten. I have super dry lips so I make sure to exfoliate them regularly to avoid the color from flaking or getting all gross looking. To get the best results I will reapply it midday or after having a meal just to touch up the color(even though it's kinda unnecessary). Once it has set, there is very little/no transfer so that is pretty awesome because my husband is always weary of kisses while I have any sort of color on my lips haha

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by emymark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this becoz its long lasting while not drying to the lips, I like the packaging too, the only problem is that the beautiful pink color changes with time to a more orangy color but overall I like the product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

This balm stain is great, I love everything about it except that the colour is just not very flattering on me unless I'm wearing lots of bronzer and blush.
It's quite pale brown on me, although on others it is a gorgeous pinkish nude. I find it also makes my teeth look very yellow. Clearly I picked the wrong shade but it's not that bad, I just can't wear it if I don't have any other colour to my face.
The packaging is really cute, I love the chubby stick - it's really easy to apply on the go, you definitely don't need a mirror. I find it doesn't have a smell, the colour lasts for at least an hour, but I usually re-apply several times a day. It's not as drying as some of the other colours. It's a bit expensive, around $18 here in Australia, but I'll definitely buy again and try some new shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Meril

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Pros:
- The minty taste and feel fades quickly, but while it's there, it feels so refreshing!
- The chubby pencil makes it easy to apply (I can easily control where it goes and how much) and to store (I've never had any problems with the cap falling off or nicking the pencil with the cap).

Cons:
- I bought this as a MLBB, but it came out much sparklier and more pinkish-leaning-towards-mauve than I expected. Not necessarily bad-looking, but definitely not the natural, subtle look I was going for.
- The wear time isn't great - I only got about 3-4 hours, and really, for $9, I expect more.

Takeaway:
While I don't regret buying it, there are better MLBBs out there. This is going to live in my "maybe I'll find a use for it one of these days" makeup bag - it's not bad enough to be tossed or given away, but I could use the space for something that looks a little more natural on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely lip product. This is a MLBB kind of color and it is mauvy. I love the minty scent that all of these balms have. I would not say that it is long lasting It last around 3-4 hours for me without eating or drinking. I do not mind reapplying. The packaging is great, it is a twist up. This is a great everyday lip product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by mintiemouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased a few of these. I currently have sweetheart, lovesick, and honey. I love the stain power and lip balm feeling it has on my lips. My lips feels so soft with this product on them! And also the product is pretty weightless too! I double the product as a lip liner & lip stick. I have not been disappointed by any of the colors I have bought. Honey is my favorite everyday color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

Returned this along with the color Precious. Was hopping for a deeper nude color, but after a few minutes it turned almost red. Don't like it at all.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lorafey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!!! It stays on for a long time and romantic is a great color for everyday!!!! These are way better than Clinique chubby sticks!