December 21, 2014 | 1670 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ellietsaki

very wet
doesn't give any volume at all

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by moh10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Luv this brand

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

sorry but this was terribly wet then dried flaky and took minimum of three coats to even be noticeable. the wand was so flexible I couldn't get in there and push the brush up from the root of my lashes the way I usually do. the shape of the brush didn't help. never again will I buy it. just get falsies original or colossal original.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I really didn't see anything special about this product. It smudged on me but all mascaras do. It gave me a natural lash look and didn't clump and felt very soft but I wouldn't buy it again even for natural days I'd go with full n soft

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by tia347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this mascara at first. I really am not a big fan anymore though. I have to apply sooo many coats to get the look I'm going for. I like my lashes to be long and full with a curl for my small hooded eyes. This just takes too long to get that effect. It's more of a fluffy soft look. I wouldn't use this with a smoky eye look at all because your lashes will dissappear. Also after many applications it didn't seem to last and was a little flaky through the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara! The "fluffy" wand makes application smooth and reduces clumping. There is little to no fallout and staying power is strong. This mascara makes my eyelashes look naturally thicker and longer. Would definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Hunnikins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Not a good product, really weighs down my lashes. They are naturally very long so I just need something to thicken them but this really doesn't even do that. They ended up sinking down to not even looking curled anymore and I had to use a lot to get a thicker appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by superluminal123

My HG mascara out of benefit's they're real, covergirl lash blast, and neutrogena healthy volume. I have repurchased this once already (waterproof). A word about my eyelashes: pretty thick, not much length.
I personally like slightly drier mascara formulas because others can make my lashes clump so this was great.
It almost never clumps!!
Good length and volume and darkens my lashes substantially.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I really did not like this mascara. When I bought it, I really wanted to like it but when I tried it out I felt like it did absolutely nothing for my lashes. The bristles in the brush scratched my tight line and I find that this also dries really quickly. This mascara flakes too much and smudges within 1 hour of wear. I think I may also have an allergic reaction to this mascara because my eyes start to itch when I wear it. A lot of ppl May like this but it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mascara4eveRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my eyelashes are short and straight, and this worked perfectly, i use the waterpoof so my curl wont fall, i was always a falsies user but then it stopped working, megaplush is perfect for me i am defintley buying more!