July 28, 2014 | 2045 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by ObsessedAsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kay, so I read the reviews and there are so much hate on this product, lool why? I think it's amazing! Once I used this without curling my lashes (keep in mind I'm Asian so I have small lashes) & it made them so big! It works well for me! But cause of the brush size I have a hard time doing my bottom lashes...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I bought this in the waterproof formula and I wanted to really love it, but the truth is its not really all that great buy its self because the formula is too light it will not hold my curl it is however a good base coat. I like the big brush because my lashes are long it works great for me the wand being able to bend is useless. Bottom line if you pair this mascara with another it works fine but by itself your lashes will fall flat.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by geneebaaaby

I bought the formula that wasnt waterproof and it really did not work for me. when I applied it, it got everywhere around my eyes. didnt hold the curl of my lashes and I just didnt like it. I ended up giving it away

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! My lashes are super long nd thick nd they feel like nothing is on them. they hold a curl like all day. Totally sticking with this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Angela75

Gel like formula that never flakes or is too stiff! Flexible lashes yay! Has a way of depositing a nice amount on one coat and will easily take a second coat! It really does thicken and lengthen. Does not feel dry or chunky. A very solid workhorse I say. Good in a rush. I use in black-brown and I really like how it separates and fans with no effort. Lashes stay put and are detangled so well. Easy to remove with soap and water. Fat brush is kinda clunky and the packaging is cheapo but very good formula indeed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by jod84

this mascara is amazing. i use 2 coats and my lashes are long and thick i love it...........i use to wear natural fake lashes every day because i could never find a mascara that i found good enough till now :) i think every one should try it its AMAZING!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by expira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I guess it depends on the individual's definition of "plush," but this mascara did not live up to its name. Honestly, there wasn't much I liked about this mascara--the formula went on super thin, so much so that it barely looked as though I were wearing mascara, and I've got lashes that fatten up pretty quickly. The wand also wasn't working in my favor--it was too flexible to be able to really push the product onto the lashes.

I gave this product to my sister, who enjoys the more natural look. To each their own!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

I like this mascara but I feel that I have to use a second mascara with this. I have the waterproof one and like the natural look it gives you. Okay mascara after all !

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Kipperoo453

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a maybelline mascara junkie and I've bought every new one out for about the last ten years. I have to say this is the WORST of the lot... I have never had a problem with allergic reaction with maybelline but this one made my eyes itch and sting. The wand is pointless I don't understand why it needs to bend, and it's just too large to work properly. I must admit it's not an awful result, very long but hardly any volume which gives you a nice natural look. However, it took me about 3 coats to get a decent result. It might work for you if you like natural looking lashes but not for me. Back to the falsies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by WynterOlly

This mascara is amazing. PERFECT. Thick, full, plush, soft, long lashes. THE REASON MANY DO NOT LIKE THIS MASCARA is because of the wand! I took off the cap & wand for the Mega Plush and used a Falsies Flared (clean) brush and stuck it in instead, and applied the Mega Plush Formula using the FF brush. Perfection. :) all Maybelline mascaras are interchangeable.