November 28, 2014 | 1938 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Hunnikins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Not a good product, really weighs down my lashes. They are naturally very long so I just need something to thicken them but this really doesn't even do that. They ended up sinking down to not even looking curled anymore and I had to use a lot to get a thicker appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by superluminal123

My HG mascara out of benefit's they're real, covergirl lash blast, and neutrogena healthy volume. I have repurchased this once already (waterproof). A word about my eyelashes: pretty thick, not much length.
I personally like slightly drier mascara formulas because others can make my lashes clump so this was great.
It almost never clumps!!
Good length and volume and darkens my lashes substantially.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I really did not like this mascara. When I bought it, I really wanted to like it but when I tried it out I felt like it did absolutely nothing for my lashes. The bristles in the brush scratched my tight line and I find that this also dries really quickly. This mascara flakes too much and smudges within 1 hour of wear. I think I may also have an allergic reaction to this mascara because my eyes start to itch when I wear it. A lot of ppl May like this but it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mascara4eveRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my eyelashes are short and straight, and this worked perfectly, i use the waterpoof so my curl wont fall, i was always a falsies user but then it stopped working, megaplush is perfect for me i am defintley buying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by BurningDynamite

This mascara works brilliantly if you have naturally curled eyelashes. It doesn't clump, goes on easily and lightly and still leaves your eyelashes feeling gunk free and flexible with brilliant results.
However, due to the nature of the wand and the reviews I've seen here, it is possible the opposite could be said for those with very straight lashes. You win some, you lose some, but all in all this is a brilliant mascara for the right type of lashes, not so much for others.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$8.25 USD at local drugstore (but saw it for $5.99 online). Absolute worst mascara for my short& straight lashes. I'm not sure if the brush or the formula is the problem. The brush wand is very "bendy" and didn't grab my lashes at all. The formula appears very watery, and the brush head doesn't grab lashes. It just skims and lightly, spottily coats on the formula. No volume or length.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product and it makes my lashes look so good (it is definitely better than the rocket). If you put too much on it makes my lashes look spidery, but I hate lots of mascara on my lashes so all I need is one or two light swipes. The packaging it cute and the flexible brush makes it harder to accidentally poke yourself in the eye...if that matters. lol

I would probably repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by gxnxsissss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"HOLY GRAIL!" Love love love! This is bae. This mascara is the best, always come back too it since I first tried it. Never clumpy, ever. Soft natural lashes. I do use falsies but I use this too blend them, & for my bottom lashes. It IS waterproof too! I cried like this whole week & I still had black bottom lashes, THATS something lmao. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! I buy the waterproof one as I have straight lashes and need to wear waterproof to hold my curl. This mascara gives me lovely soft looking, natural lashes perfect to wear during the day. Don't buy this mascara if you want big dramatic eye lashes because that's not what you'll get (unless maybe you use this as a base coat). Separates my lashes and coats them nicely. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

Great mascara. One layer adds great volume to lashes and makes them almost look fake. But without waterproof mascara layered on top, the mascara smears under my eyes and comes off. Completely worth it but you have to layer a different mascara on top of it.