MAC Lustre - Retrospeck

4.2

on 1/11/2010 8:08:00 PM

really pretty and versitile. can be used as a highlight, on the lid or as an all over wash. i don't have problems with fall out like others have mentioned. loveee it.

on 1/1/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Retrospeck has got to be one of my absolute FAVOURITE eyeshadow shades ever.
I do agree with most people, that the fallout can be a pain, but the colour itself, the pigmentation and the blendability of this product are well worth the fall out :)
Perfect champagne highlight colour on my NW25 skin!

on 12/26/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful, beautiful color, but the only problem is the fall out. I have to use this wet or else it turns into a mess.

on 12/5/2009 3:41:00 PM

i lovee this!
it gives my eyes a pretty shine.
got many compliments, and would definatelyy buy again.
wear it alot to school.
i reccomend it greatly. (:

on 11/27/2009 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

very nice neutral color, well pigmented and not chunky at all, no fall outs. I like to pair it with golds and browns.

on 11/12/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST eyeshadow ever!! I wore this for my wedding, and still wear it for all major events & going out. It is a shimmery brownish gold. I love, love , love it! Will always have it in my makeup collection. Beautiful with brown & hazel eyes.

on 11/11/2009 4:59:00 PM

L.O.V.E this eyeshadow. A make up obsessed friend bought me it for a present and it's been a stable eyeshadow for me ever since. I wear it on its own in the day and as a highligher in the evening. It's fab. I don't have any of the problems with fall out that some of the other girls have mentioned either.

on 11/7/2009 10:27:00 PM

I was kind of skeptical about this color while I was looking at this in the store (i HATE their lighting at the MAC store). I thought it would be a decent highlight color, so I had a talk with the MUA there (she was African American) and she told me it's great for highlight when you're dark skinned like her, but it's a great lid color for fair people (like me). I ended up buying it and loving it! I'm not a fan of lustres AT ALL so I was kind of "ehh" about it at first, but I think it looks great on very fair skinned people. Would definatly purchase again.

on 11/1/2009 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such a gorgeous colour! It was my first MAC eyeshadow and since then I've probably repurcashed about four times. I use Retrospeck everyday to highlight my tear duct & my brow bone. It looks so pretty on an olive skin tone. I agree with the reviews that say that it has to much fall out but paired with a primer underneath, the shimmer doesn't go anywhere. It's probably my favourite MAC eyeshadow.

on 11/1/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this ES thinking it would pick up the gold in my eyes and make them pop more for the Holidays (2009).

ewww.. I did pop my cheeks and even my lips..lol.

It is a great color in the pan, but the mess from the glitter fallout is a pain in the arse.

Sorry MAC -- don't discontinue what works, but take these off the market. I would hate to have a speck fall in my eyes and mess up my contacts.

Top Rated MAC Products