November 27, 2014 | 1487 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Lily95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this, with only one coat, its perfect for school. Great natural volume, length and no clumps!! With just a few more coats, its perfect for when i go out!! And still no clumps!!! This is my HG mascara!! I dont think i will try anything else!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 3:29:00 AM More reviews by theymightbejenny

Terrible mascara. This was the first one I ever used, and I thought it was great. Well, I didn't know any better. The next one I bought was Great Lash and WHOA, my lashes were HUGE!

So yeah, it did absolutely nothing for my lashes, which are actually pretty long and thick. That says something.

I'd definitely buy a different mascara. There are way better ones out there for just as cheap or even cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by avrilrocks1392

Great waterproof mascara, but it can get clumpy. I usually comb it through with a lash comb, and it makes this look natural. Stays put and doesn't smudge. I like this for swimming or rainy days, but it doesn't wash off very well without oil to use everyday. I like this, but I prefer the Remarkable Washable Waterproof by Cover Girl.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by theunknownforce

This is actually a pretty decent mascara. I got it on sale from Superstore for $4.50, it holds my curl, lengthens and thickens, and doesn't clump unless I use the side of the brush with short bristles. It is a teensy bit smudgey if I accidentally rub my eyes, but it was under $5 so I don't expect it to be perfect. Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I hated this mascara but I think its good for its price(4.690. It didn't get me a 'professional' look but it did define and darken my lashes. The lengthening and thickening wasn't dramatic but it was suitable for a daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by dwthao

I didn't want to spend a lot on mascara because I buy a lot in a short period of time. I decided to purchase this one because it was inexpensive. I love it and have been sticking to it ever since. It gives me a natural look. I like how it lengthens, volumizes, and is waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by anna217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mascara every single day for the past 9 or 10 years. It is really really waterproof. I like it. I have really short/thin lashes and this plumps them up a bit (not as much as others) but the difference is that I NEVER see any smudges around my eyes even after 12-15 hours.. even over night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by music4lifejb

This is an AMAZING product. i've tried so many mascara's out there and this is so far my favorite!! i also have tried Dior, Great Lash and Lancome and i achully think that this one is the BEST! and plus it's cheap. it's holds my curls perfectly and my lashes point strait down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Kimbee657

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara, not great with volume!

but awesome at length

I <3 this mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by hirotoki

I liked the packaging but the product it is i found it very try and hard to apply, didnt hold curls well and smudged alot
not a good mascara