September 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by avrilrocks1392

Great waterproof mascara, but it can get clumpy. I usually comb it through with a lash comb, and it makes this look natural. Stays put and doesn't smudge. I like this for swimming or rainy days, but it doesn't wash off very well without oil to use everyday. I like this, but I prefer the Remarkable Washable Waterproof by Cover Girl.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by theunknownforce

This is actually a pretty decent mascara. I got it on sale from Superstore for $4.50, it holds my curl, lengthens and thickens, and doesn't clump unless I use the side of the brush with short bristles. It is a teensy bit smudgey if I accidentally rub my eyes, but it was under $5 so I don't expect it to be perfect. Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I hated this mascara but I think its good for its price(4.690. It didn't get me a 'professional' look but it did define and darken my lashes. The lengthening and thickening wasn't dramatic but it was suitable for a daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by dwthao

I didn't want to spend a lot on mascara because I buy a lot in a short period of time. I decided to purchase this one because it was inexpensive. I love it and have been sticking to it ever since. It gives me a natural look. I like how it lengthens, volumizes, and is waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by anna217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mascara every single day for the past 9 or 10 years. It is really really waterproof. I like it. I have really short/thin lashes and this plumps them up a bit (not as much as others) but the difference is that I NEVER see any smudges around my eyes even after 12-15 hours.. even over night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by music4lifejb

This is an AMAZING product. i've tried so many mascara's out there and this is so far my favorite!! i also have tried Dior, Great Lash and Lancome and i achully think that this one is the BEST! and plus it's cheap. it's holds my curls perfectly and my lashes point strait down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Kimbee657

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara, not great with volume!

but awesome at length

I <3 this mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by hirotoki

I liked the packaging but the product it is i found it very try and hard to apply, didnt hold curls well and smudged alot
not a good mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by simplicityx3

veryy bad mascara. It's not waterproof when I want it to be, and won't come off when I want it to. It separates lashes well because of the brush, but the product is horrible. do not buy unless you want to pull out your lashes from scrubbing

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Lanne90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off, I have long lashes naturally, and was looking for a mascara that would simply darken and define them. I find this mascara gives you a much more natural appearance as it doesn't overly thicken your lashes. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara, it just looks like I have dark long lashes (which is my goal on casual days). I apply two coats one after the other before the first coat dries, and get no clumps. I think they girls who reviewed this product as "poor" were expecting their lashes to look bigger than what this mascara can do, but if you're looking for a natural defined look, this mascara is alright. For the people who say that this mascara stopped lengthening their lashes after a few months, you aren't supposed to keep the mascara for any longer than 4 months because the antibacterial agents in the mascara degrade after that time anyway. Over all, this mascara costs next to nothing and gives you a natural "I'm not wearing makeup" look.