April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I hated this mascara but I think its good for its price(4.690. It didn't get me a 'professional' look but it did define and darken my lashes. The lengthening and thickening wasn't dramatic but it was suitable for a daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by dwthao

I didn't want to spend a lot on mascara because I buy a lot in a short period of time. I decided to purchase this one because it was inexpensive. I love it and have been sticking to it ever since. It gives me a natural look. I like how it lengthens, volumizes, and is waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by anna217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mascara every single day for the past 9 or 10 years. It is really really waterproof. I like it. I have really short/thin lashes and this plumps them up a bit (not as much as others) but the difference is that I NEVER see any smudges around my eyes even after 12-15 hours.. even over night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by music4lifejb

This is an AMAZING product. i've tried so many mascara's out there and this is so far my favorite!! i also have tried Dior, Great Lash and Lancome and i achully think that this one is the BEST! and plus it's cheap. it's holds my curls perfectly and my lashes point strait down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Kimbee657

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara, not great with volume!

but awesome at length

I <3 this mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by hirotoki

I liked the packaging but the product it is i found it very try and hard to apply, didnt hold curls well and smudged alot
not a good mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by simplicityx3

veryy bad mascara. It's not waterproof when I want it to be, and won't come off when I want it to. It separates lashes well because of the brush, but the product is horrible. do not buy unless you want to pull out your lashes from scrubbing

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Lanne90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off, I have long lashes naturally, and was looking for a mascara that would simply darken and define them. I find this mascara gives you a much more natural appearance as it doesn't overly thicken your lashes. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara, it just looks like I have dark long lashes (which is my goal on casual days). I apply two coats one after the other before the first coat dries, and get no clumps. I think they girls who reviewed this product as "poor" were expecting their lashes to look bigger than what this mascara can do, but if you're looking for a natural defined look, this mascara is alright. For the people who say that this mascara stopped lengthening their lashes after a few months, you aren't supposed to keep the mascara for any longer than 4 months because the antibacterial agents in the mascara degrade after that time anyway. Over all, this mascara costs next to nothing and gives you a natural "I'm not wearing makeup" look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

pretty surprising mascara for three bucks. i hate drug store mascaras but this one is pretty decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by makeuplovaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to see all the negative reviews on this product. I think it is a really good mascara. It definitely lengthened and made my lashes thicker. Well, actually, I already have long lashes, but this mascara made them pop. I really like this mascara, and would repurchase =].
EDIT: Now i can see the reason behind these negative reviews. This mascara is awful. I reduced the lippies from 4 to 1. It's that bad. It no longer lengthens my lashes, after a few months. Plus, whenever me or my mom wear this mascara, our eyesight gets blurry! That sucks, just like this mascara. Don't waste your time or money. Lash Exact is much better than this. not a repurchase.