October 1, 2014 | 1810 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by vivienh92

I got this part of the mini sets in the light complexion and i think this foundation is great! it gives light to medium coverage for me but i don't like heavy coverage so this was perfect. however it sometimes might get oily as the day goes on but a little powder during the day fixes it. the small bottle lasted me for months so i wouldnt buy the big bottle myself. overall it was not a disappointing buy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a great lover of this foundation I'm yet to find a high end foundation that I like. Currently using collection 2000 lasting perfection. I find this foundation oily and doesn't have much coverage which is a shame because I am a benefit addict. The packaging is great in the way that you're able to tell when you're running out. But for me I wouldn't be buying this again as I need more coverage than it has to offer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMartialArtist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've bought three bottles already, and I'm almost out once again, probably to get another, as I can't stay away. I'd say it's medium coverage at best, but definitely more coverage than most BB creams available in America. I have uneven, acne-prone combination skin, and this gives me a very smooth, even complexion. My only complaint is limited variety of colors, and price. I love a lot of Benefit products, but you're admittedly paying a premium for cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ChloeJayne

This is a really really good foundation! However it's just not for me! I bought this one day when I was walking by the benefit counter and it just caught my eye! The packaging is really nice and the colour range is great! I think my shade was (I'm pure for sure)! The colour suited me perfectly and I loved how lightweight this was, but it just didn't suit me! I prefare medium-full coverage foundations, such as MAC & Make Up-Forever so I don't really know why I bought this! It claims to have light-medium buildable coverage but I just found it to be like a BB cream. Some people will absolutely love this & don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous foundation & the finish is so natural & dewy but I just wasn't mad about it. I didn't want to just leave this foundation sitting there unused so I actually applied my MAC foundation first and stippled this over my cheeks and forehead for a dewy glow. It actually looked really nice and because the foundation is so light it didn't look cakey at all! My skin just looked really dewy & flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

This was the first liquid foundation I tried, and I recommend it! After applying, I do suggest setting it with powder, otherwise it becomes oily quickly, however it is a smooth finish and lightweight. I applied it early in the morning and it lasted throughout the day, without any need to touch up. In the bottle it looked too dark for my skin, but it matched wonderfully, and only a pump or two is needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is AMAZING. I simply don't understand all the bad reviews about it. The yellow tones in it seem to give my skin a nice glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. This is ultra sheer--works not better than a drugstore bb cream. So, save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this foundation as I have normal/dry skin... but it's not a great OMG I'm in love type for me. I'm Nc30 for reference and I'm so money honey is a great fit. I would recommend this foundation if you have normal/dry skin and like a natural dewy finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking to replace my MAC Studio Fix Foundation for something lighter in the summer months and the lady behind the counter at Boots insisted this foundation would be the one for me!

I have oily skin, often prone to blemishes, and this foundation did absolutely nothing for me! After applying it, I felt it never fully set, even after applying tons of powder. Within hours this foundation slid off my face, and if I touched my face throughout the day, it would leave a visible mark. It left unsightly marks around the eyebrow area as well.

I think this foundation would be much better suited to those with normal-dry skin, as the potential to provide a healthy glow is definitely there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation, I am on my third bottle. I have dry, sensitive & acne-prone skin & live in a desert climate. I am also half middle eastern so I have yellow/olive toned skin, so since this foundation has a yellow undertone it works very well for me. It is a medium coverage and has a nice sheen, and the best of all is it is oil free and doesn't aggravate my acne prone skin. The only downsides I say would be if you have oil skin then this most likely wouldn't work for you. During the summer days here in vegas it gets shiny on even my dry skin in this climate. It also doesn't come in many shades, I'm just fortunate that their "beige" matches my skin perfectly. It's also a bit on the pricey side, but that is how all Benefit products are. The packaging is great and convenient, and it has a very handy pump. So, if you're looking for an oil-free, yellow toned sheer foundation then I would say give this one a try :)