April 16, 2014 | 1898 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Stay Matte Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kohleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is very affordable, long lasting and keep's oily skin matte! This foundation has overall pretty good coverage that lasts all day. It is a simple product that works well and has impressive payoff - and at very good price!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by vanessa4thewin

First of all let me begin by saying that I didn't even get the right color to begin with.
When I applied it on my face, I looked very yellow. I think the color I got was a beige. It didn't look matte by itself. It was really dewy around my nose but the rest was okay for me. I still had to set with powder.

So one day I was in a rush for school, so I quickly put on my make up and left home. I walled to school and by the time I arrived I've noticed that my face was starting to get oily and it was no where near matte! :( so I won't be sticking to this foundation.. It's not horrible but it's not that great either.. It's one of the foundations I wont hate but never purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a very average foundation and it does a half descent job of what its promised to do. Its really light weight product and the skin finish looks matte to what you would expect a normal finish foundation. It isn't one I would recommend for people with oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by alright2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first inexpensive foundation I have found that is actually MATTE! It stays on throughout the day and I don't get that oily shine later on. And even though I am 42, I occasionally get a pimple here and there. After using this foundation I have had way less in the way of a zit here and there. I really like this product for its price, and because it does exactly what it says.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first I liked this foundation, but that was because I was looking at it in the wrong light. It's quite orange toned.
It's very hard to blend, kinda like tanning mousse. The only way I could make it look decent was by applying a ton of powder over it.
The only good thing I found about it was the packaging, a conveniant little bottle. Otherwise, it's a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff blows. It gave me no coverage and it didn't help with shine in the least bit. It was really cheap, so I didn't feel bad throwing it away, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mjuarez4683

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally like this product...for the price it's good. I got it as a last chance item @ Walgreens so I paid $1.74 for it. I went ahead and grabbed 2 bottles. It works good on me..again for the price I can't complain..it keeps my face matte, and it has good coverage. I have combination/oily skin, no acne problems, very little discoloration as well so I can't say that this product would work for everyone, but it did for me. I'm happy with it and even turned my sister and mom onto using it as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this on clearance at Ulta (discontinued maybe?) for real cheap, so I decided to try it. It's not the best but its not the worst either. I doesn't really keep me matte longer, its just like ordinary foundations I have tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff sucks...

It has a thin consistency (almost like a tinted moisturizer) and therefor does nothing for coverage. I might be able to forgive that if it actually kep my face from gtting oily, but I really feel like this made my skin 2 -3x oilier than usual! I even tried setting with powder and trying a primer - no dice. I thought maybe I was being overly critical so I re-visited it a few months later and found myself just as frustrated. FAIL.

However - Rimmel has another foundation that I LOVE LOVE LOVE - the Lasting Finish stuff. That has great coverage and did a better job with oil control.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Haayleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product had amazing packaging, very easy to use. I liked the feel of the foundation where i could just apply this with my bare hands and didn't need a brush or sponge to blend it out. BUT i HATE the actual product !!!!!!!!! in about 2 hours i looked like i dipped my face in oil. This is not a Stay Matte foundation its horrible!!!!!!!! now if you have combination dry this would be perfect for you i think it would give you a dewey finish. People with oily skin DO NOT bother wasting ur money !