November 22, 2014 | 1735 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by msbellechanel

i LOVE it. i conceals my under eye circle fairly well for drugstore! altough you can see a little just a little bit of the circles, but its not noticable im just going to wear another drugstore concealer under it to give me the fullest coverage. i love it ! it doesn't set into my fine lines and i apply it using a concealer brush, i havent used it as a high liter but looking forward to do it!!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by BabetMichl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this stuff! It has great coverage, it doesn't stick into my fine lines under my eyes, it stays put on for all day long and it's also brightening. The consistency is creamy and liquid, it doesn't feel dry under my eyes. I wear the shade ivory and it has slightly orange undertone, but after I blend it into the skin, it matches me really well. And also it's really affordable!I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by missandix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent product. I use it on the light makeup days, like when I just go for BB cream but I still want my under eye area to look fine. My dark circles aren't bad, so this does a nice job. Don't expect this to cover like a concealer, it's more of a highlighter with coverage. This is also nice to use on top of concealer when you want an ultra perfect look. I use it as highlight on top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and eyebrows and it looks nice and naturally dewy. I would definitely recommend this product because it is good value for what you pay and works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my personal favourites. The colours are pretty true to the packaging, maybe just a liiiittle more orange-y. Nothing too big, though. The staying power is decent, but you may need to reapply during the day. Makes my skin look glowy and radiant. I find that Maybelline makes some of the best concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

With this being a concealer and highlighter I got this for under my eyes. I'm finding of gives me no coverage unless I put in enough to turn my under eye area orange, I can't detect any highlight in it either. The pen idea I though would be great but you can never twist it to just get a little bit of product I'm finding when you twist it its all or nothing. The product dries into the little applicator brush turning any concealer you get out of it thicker thus turning me into what looks like an orange panda. It sticks into all my fine lines no matter how much I blend so I look like a haggard old lady when I've unused applying and what with me only being 23 I don't normally have visible under eye wrinkles. I'm also finding that this product it drying out my eye area and leaving it looking slightly puffy. I'm really really not impressed by this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade Radiant, and it's the first one I've owned of the like. So I have nothing to compare it to. I primarily use it under my eyes, but I occasionally use it under my brow bone or on the bridge of my nose. My concern with this product is its packaging; I can never twist it enough times for me to accurately tell how much I will use. Overall, this product isn't spectacular, but it is decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I've repurchased this at least three times, which is a testament to how much I adore this concealer. I've found a wonderful shade match for my skin tone, and on me this is incredibly long wearing. The consistency is a creamy liquid that is quite pigmented and blends seamlessly into my skin whether I am using it on redness, blemishes, or dark circles. When I use this, my skin still looks like my skin...only better. My favorite thing about this concealer is the finish- my skin never looks cakey like it does with some thicker concealers and never settles into the fine lines around my eyes. The pen packaging allows for quick and easy application, and it is slim enough to throw into your clutch for touch ups.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Just finished this and I think it works really well!! I use my bobbi brown corrector and put this on top and found it gave great coverage. I was using under my whole eye, but after a month found it too drying. I had to switch to using just in the inner corner and it still worked great. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only concealer that seems to work on me so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by electropop3545

I bought this in the shade ivory.
This product was okay for me. I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I have super abilities to oxidize anything I put on my face. Unfortunately, this product did not last on me. I used it for my under eye circles, around my nose and the bridge of my nose, etc... It has a creamy texture, but did not seem to blend seamlessly into my skin, and by the end of a 6 hour day, my concealer was nowhere to be found.
But I do recommend the Maybelline Instant Age rewind dark circle concealer in Brightener. I already used one up and will repurchase after this sad, unsuccessful purchase :(