August 28, 2014 | 1926 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by thebadcactus

Had read positive reviews about this product and was even pleased with how it looked when I tried it on in the store but was sadly disappointed when I got it. I am pretty pale and this, even in ivory, is far too orange for me. I'm not sure what it is with Maybelline but it seems like all their products are seriously orange based. I'd say it helps with under eye circles but my are horrible and this product did little to hide them. And on pimples i find it's just too orange. Perhaps I just had too high of an expectation for this product. Gave it a three but more like a 2.5, I'm definitely on the fence about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

I love this concealer. I saw it on the today show so I tried it. I never have much luck with liquid concealers but this stuff really seems to cover well where my dark lines aren't noticeable, at least to anyone but me. I don't notice any caking or creasing, not sure I can say the staying power is that great so I took off a lippie. I don't think its meant to be a full coverage concealer so I won't judge it for that because I'd say its between medium and full. The only thing I wish it did was actually camoflauge the slight puff that creates the bag under my eye, which I thought illuminators do, but it helps if I directly dab on a little more with the brush. I love that it can be used as a highlighter as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Fcmalik

I would classify this product as decent. On its own I don't really like this concealer pen because the coverage is rather light. I wouldn't say I have very very dark undereye a and I do not have any puffiness however this concealer doesn't do a good job covering anything on its own. But when I use it over a corrector like my benefit erase paste I like the result. It brightens up my undereyes and it doesn't look shimmery which is a big no no for me. So all in all I would probably repurchase his product as long as I am using benefit erase paste but I would not use it as a concealer on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by maggiescratch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

GREAT formula! Sheer, yet covers so well and resists settling into fine lines. Does not appear dry or dull, at all. Simply looks soft and glowing to diffuse shadows and not thick in the least.

For light skin with dark circles, I am using the Radiant shade first, followed by the Buff, and, boy, am I happy with the results! So natural.

With a buy one, get one half off, plus discount coupon at Ulta, I ended up paying about $5 for each one. That makes me smile. : )

If Maybelline sticks with this formula, then I HAVE found my HG for a concealer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by aaaaaapril

I love this concealer because it hides dark circles and highlights at the same time, which really helps save time. I'm on my second one right now, I bought ivory this time but I had bought radiant (radiance maybe?) but they were out. I apply mine in a triangle shape and set it with white powder and my dark circles vanish.This is definitely one of my favorites as far as coverage and meeting expectations goes, but I hate the packaging. As you use more of the product, you have to twist the bottom more and more and it takes quite a while to come out so you are often left with excess product on the brush tip. I also find that there seems to be a very small amount of product, as I used mine up in two months. But for $8, it's not that big of an issue, it's just annoying having to restock so often. Overall I would definitely recommend this, especially if you want to shorten your concealer routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by makeuplove89

so I just bought this because I cant seem to find a good concealer/highlighter that works for me and so far I like it but its only a one time use.. so we shall see how good it is tomorrow when I apply it with all my makeup for work.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Blends out great using a finger and brightens up wonderfully. The coverage is likely a bit too sheer to be paired with a base with fuller coverage. Unfortunately it can be seen in flash photography so I only apply it to my inner corner area when I know I will be photographed. Not effective at hiding blemishes, may be too pink for warm skintones. Feels lightweight and doesn't need to be set with powder or primed. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get radiant!!!! The other colors do not light up the areas you want to highlight.
Love how it brightens up under eyes, inner corner, and laugh lines. The pen applicator is awesome, very easy to use and c apply where u need it.
Can't say right good things about this concealer.
I have not tried the one this is a dupe for but it does the job well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a good concealer. My dark circles are not too bad but, I definitely need coverage. I apply concealer on my eyelids as well. This literally brightens the entire eye area!! My skin is very fair so, I use the color Ivory which matches my skin tone perfectly!! The texture is just right...not too thick or heavy. I would of preferred the brush to be a bit wider. It's not a big deal because I use my fingers to apply it. I think my search for the perfect concealer is over!! This concealer is comparable to the expensive brands @ the department stores. I will definitely repurchase!! Thanks, Maybelline..................

Ok, as written above...I really like this concealer. However, it seems like it makes my under eye area puffy. It's just too coincidental. I stopped using it. I'll try the concealer again after a couple of more weeks. Stay tuned for a further update!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by niamhallen07

This product was around the 6 mark from where I got it. The product does not do a very good job of covering up dark circles. It mainly is a highlighter and does wake up your eyes, a lot. But one of the problems I had with this , is when I applied the liquid under my eyes, and didn't blend it in INSTANTLY, (say if I was leaning over to get my concealer brush) it would start to make a burning sensation, and quite painful. But other than this an okay product.