October 1, 2014 | 1177 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I've repurchased this at least three times, which is a testament to how much I adore this concealer. I've found a wonderful shade match for my skin tone, and on me this is incredibly long wearing. The consistency is a creamy liquid that is quite pigmented and blends seamlessly into my skin whether I am using it on redness, blemishes, or dark circles. When I use this, my skin still looks like my skin...only better. My favorite thing about this concealer is the finish- my skin never looks cakey like it does with some thicker concealers and never settles into the fine lines around my eyes. The pen packaging allows for quick and easy application, and it is slim enough to throw into your clutch for touch ups.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Just finished this and I think it works really well!! I use my bobbi brown corrector and put this on top and found it gave great coverage. I was using under my whole eye, but after a month found it too drying. I had to switch to using just in the inner corner and it still worked great. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only concealer that seems to work on me so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by electropop3545

I bought this in the shade ivory.
This product was okay for me. I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I have super abilities to oxidize anything I put on my face. Unfortunately, this product did not last on me. I used it for my under eye circles, around my nose and the bridge of my nose, etc... It has a creamy texture, but did not seem to blend seamlessly into my skin, and by the end of a 6 hour day, my concealer was nowhere to be found.
But I do recommend the Maybelline Instant Age rewind dark circle concealer in Brightener. I already used one up and will repurchase after this sad, unsuccessful purchase :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

Update on the update (14/06/2014) Is it possible to be so dependent on a concealer? I just realised that I originally bought this concealer last summer and I had troubles with it, however this summer the shade is just perfect! I've gotten used to whipping this concealer out for all kinds of spots and dark circles, and it miraculously covers everything up, including some really bad scarring I have and some dark marks from weird whiteheads. I'm going to repurchase this product because I'm down to the last pump. As for the amount of product, I used to think it was little, but now I know exactly how much I need on a daily basis and it's actually just perfect for me.

Update: (13/04/2014) I actually love this concealer now! I prefer it over my Benefits Fakeup Concealer.

Update: (26/11/2013) I'm actually beginning to worship this product. True, it does still look a bit yellowish but it does its job and is effective. I carry this baby around everywhere but I'm still not 100% convinced of it, so I'll just wait for it to finish and then go scavenge for a newer concealer.

Not too long ago, I tried the super stay concealer but the usual place I buy it from was out of stock and this one was recommended instead.
I got it in Ivory because apparently its similar to the 40 Fawn.
It took a while until the colour pumped onto the brush and when it came out, it was a huge glob that smeared everywhere.
It was too light as well, and even though I applied a second layer, I could still see the bags under my eyes.

So far the only positive thing is that it's easy to remove with make up remover. However, I'll keep using it and see if I change my mind

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by thebadcactus

Had read positive reviews about this product and was even pleased with how it looked when I tried it on in the store but was sadly disappointed when I got it. I am pretty pale and this, even in ivory, is far too orange for me. I'm not sure what it is with Maybelline but it seems like all their products are seriously orange based. I'd say it helps with under eye circles but my are horrible and this product did little to hide them. And on pimples i find it's just too orange. Perhaps I just had too high of an expectation for this product. Gave it a three but more like a 2.5, I'm definitely on the fence about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

I love this concealer. I saw it on the today show so I tried it. I never have much luck with liquid concealers but this stuff really seems to cover well where my dark lines aren't noticeable, at least to anyone but me. I don't notice any caking or creasing, not sure I can say the staying power is that great so I took off a lippie. I don't think its meant to be a full coverage concealer so I won't judge it for that because I'd say its between medium and full. The only thing I wish it did was actually camoflauge the slight puff that creates the bag under my eye, which I thought illuminators do, but it helps if I directly dab on a little more with the brush. I love that it can be used as a highlighter as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Fcmalik

I would classify this product as decent. On its own I don't really like this concealer pen because the coverage is rather light. I wouldn't say I have very very dark undereye a and I do not have any puffiness however this concealer doesn't do a good job covering anything on its own. But when I use it over a corrector like my benefit erase paste I like the result. It brightens up my undereyes and it doesn't look shimmery which is a big no no for me. So all in all I would probably repurchase his product as long as I am using benefit erase paste but I would not use it as a concealer on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by maggiescratch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

GREAT formula! Sheer, yet covers so well and resists settling into fine lines. Does not appear dry or dull, at all. Simply looks soft and glowing to diffuse shadows and not thick in the least.

For light skin with dark circles, I am using the Radiant shade first, followed by the Buff, and, boy, am I happy with the results! So natural.

With a buy one, get one half off, plus discount coupon at Ulta, I ended up paying about $5 for each one. That makes me smile. : )

If Maybelline sticks with this formula, then I HAVE found my HG for a concealer.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by aaaaaapril

I love this concealer because it hides dark circles and highlights at the same time, which really helps save time. I'm on my second one right now, I bought ivory this time but I had bought radiant (radiance maybe?) but they were out. I apply mine in a triangle shape and set it with white powder and my dark circles vanish.This is definitely one of my favorites as far as coverage and meeting expectations goes, but I hate the packaging. As you use more of the product, you have to twist the bottom more and more and it takes quite a while to come out so you are often left with excess product on the brush tip. I also find that there seems to be a very small amount of product, as I used mine up in two months. But for $8, it's not that big of an issue, it's just annoying having to restock so often. Overall I would definitely recommend this, especially if you want to shorten your concealer routine.