July 22, 2014 | 1684 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get radiant!!!! The other colors do not light up the areas you want to highlight.
Love how it brightens up under eyes, inner corner, and laugh lines. The pen applicator is awesome, very easy to use and c apply where u need it.
Can't say right good things about this concealer.
I have not tried the one this is a dupe for but it does the job well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a good concealer. My dark circles are not too bad but, I definitely need coverage. I apply concealer on my eyelids as well. This literally brightens the entire eye area!! My skin is very fair so, I use the color Ivory which matches my skin tone perfectly!! The texture is just right...not too thick or heavy. I would of preferred the brush to be a bit wider. It's not a big deal because I use my fingers to apply it. I think my search for the perfect concealer is over!! This concealer is comparable to the expensive brands @ the department stores. I will definitely repurchase!! Thanks, Maybelline..................

Ok, as written above...I really like this concealer. However, it seems like it makes my under eye area puffy. It's just too coincidental. I stopped using it. I'll try the concealer again after a couple of more weeks. Stay tuned for a further update!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by niamhallen07

This product was around the 6 mark from where I got it. The product does not do a very good job of covering up dark circles. It mainly is a highlighter and does wake up your eyes, a lot. But one of the problems I had with this , is when I applied the liquid under my eyes, and didn't blend it in INSTANTLY, (say if I was leaning over to get my concealer brush) it would start to make a burning sensation, and quite painful. But other than this an okay product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Mands783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

L-O-V-E this! Covers up any and all blemishes and gives me a glow without making me look greasy. My only gripe is that the packaging is too small for the price you have to pay. I go through one ever few weeks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product doesn't really do much for my undereye circles, but it certainly brightens my face and makes my skin look super glowy/radiant, which I love. I swipe it under my eyes, in a triangular shape along my cheekbones, down the slope of my nose, on my chin & cupids bow, and just a little bit between my brows. Then I blend, blend, blend with a concealer/foundation brush, and wow! It makes me look super energized an really opens up my face. Especially when paired w/a nice contour and sheer, peachy blush like NARS' Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks. It made my complexion look super healthy. It didn't totally cover up my undereye circles, which is fine, because with a brightening concealer, I like to put a little layer of regular concealer over it anyway (just under the eyes, not the other spots I mentioned). So I used Maybelline's Dark Circle Eraser right on top under my eyes, and then blended with a beauty blender. The results were great. Very airbrushed, smooth & bright. The one thing I don't like about the packaging is that it's difficult to get the product going with these pens, because you have to twist and twist and twist, and then a ton of product ends up coming out like a volcano, and I feel like it gets wasted. Other than that, I would repurchase this again, but I feel like it should be a bit cheaper. You don't get a ton of product, so I try to use this kinda sparingly. I think I might try out Hard Candy's brightening concealer next.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lizardfield

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this just to try it out. It's the kind of pen where you twist one end until the product starts to come out the brush at the other end, which is my first qualm. It says it should only take one or two clicks to get the product going after the first time but I have to sit there and click several more times and I can never gauge how much is gonna come out. The product itself is alright, it's too sheer to do anything significant for my circles but I like to use it to highlight my inner corners, eyebrow arch, cheeks, and nose. Throughout the day, however, it gets really oily (I don't set it because that would take away the glow it gives) and I wipe my face pretty often to get rid of oils. It grosses me out when I see the product on my fingers after I touch my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by LauraGomez

I don't like this concealer. I find it too dry, it accentuates every line that I have, and I moisture my under eye.
I like how highlights my dark circles though.
Overall, a concealer that makes you look like you have wrinkles can't be good, that's why I rated it with a 2. I won't purchase this again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by annaharries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this worked amazingly for my undereye circles. little dry but it brightens. i got the lightest shade which is radiant. but it depends on what your skin tone is. it's definitely NOT oily so it's good for oily skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have TERRIBLE under eye circles due to my heritage. This is how I control my circles: I apply this maybelline instant age rewind dark circle eraser generously, allow it to set for a couple minutes and then dab it in. Then apply my foundation. After all of my make up routine is finished i then touch up the darkest part of my cricles with Maybelline dreamlumi touch highlighting concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Lotusflower217

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The second I applied it under my eyes, it started to burn really bad and I had to take it off right away. However, I gave it to my friend and she really likes it, so it would probably work for most people, but if you have really sensitive skin like me, don't use it.