October 22, 2014 | 2000 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by missandix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent product. I use it on the light makeup days, like when I just go for BB cream but I still want my under eye area to look fine. My dark circles aren't bad, so this does a nice job. Don't expect this to cover like a concealer, it's more of a highlighter with coverage. This is also nice to use on top of concealer when you want an ultra perfect look. I use it as highlight on top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and eyebrows and it looks nice and naturally dewy. I would definitely recommend this product because it is good value for what you pay and works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my personal favourites. The colours are pretty true to the packaging, maybe just a liiiittle more orange-y. Nothing too big, though. The staying power is decent, but you may need to reapply during the day. Makes my skin look glowy and radiant. I find that Maybelline makes some of the best concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

With this being a concealer and highlighter I got this for under my eyes. I'm finding of gives me no coverage unless I put in enough to turn my under eye area orange, I can't detect any highlight in it either. The pen idea I though would be great but you can never twist it to just get a little bit of product I'm finding when you twist it its all or nothing. The product dries into the little applicator brush turning any concealer you get out of it thicker thus turning me into what looks like an orange panda. It sticks into all my fine lines no matter how much I blend so I look like a haggard old lady when I've unused applying and what with me only being 23 I don't normally have visible under eye wrinkles. I'm also finding that this product it drying out my eye area and leaving it looking slightly puffy. I'm really really not impressed by this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade Radiant, and it's the first one I've owned of the like. So I have nothing to compare it to. I primarily use it under my eyes, but I occasionally use it under my brow bone or on the bridge of my nose. My concern with this product is its packaging; I can never twist it enough times for me to accurately tell how much I will use. Overall, this product isn't spectacular, but it is decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I've repurchased this at least three times, which is a testament to how much I adore this concealer. I've found a wonderful shade match for my skin tone, and on me this is incredibly long wearing. The consistency is a creamy liquid that is quite pigmented and blends seamlessly into my skin whether I am using it on redness, blemishes, or dark circles. When I use this, my skin still looks like my skin...only better. My favorite thing about this concealer is the finish- my skin never looks cakey like it does with some thicker concealers and never settles into the fine lines around my eyes. The pen packaging allows for quick and easy application, and it is slim enough to throw into your clutch for touch ups.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Just finished this and I think it works really well!! I use my bobbi brown corrector and put this on top and found it gave great coverage. I was using under my whole eye, but after a month found it too drying. I had to switch to using just in the inner corner and it still worked great. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only concealer that seems to work on me so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by electropop3545

I bought this in the shade ivory.
This product was okay for me. I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I have super abilities to oxidize anything I put on my face. Unfortunately, this product did not last on me. I used it for my under eye circles, around my nose and the bridge of my nose, etc... It has a creamy texture, but did not seem to blend seamlessly into my skin, and by the end of a 6 hour day, my concealer was nowhere to be found.
But I do recommend the Maybelline Instant Age rewind dark circle concealer in Brightener. I already used one up and will repurchase after this sad, unsuccessful purchase :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

Update on the update (14/06/2014) Is it possible to be so dependent on a concealer? I just realised that I originally bought this concealer last summer and I had troubles with it, however this summer the shade is just perfect! I've gotten used to whipping this concealer out for all kinds of spots and dark circles, and it miraculously covers everything up, including some really bad scarring I have and some dark marks from weird whiteheads. I'm going to repurchase this product because I'm down to the last pump. As for the amount of product, I used to think it was little, but now I know exactly how much I need on a daily basis and it's actually just perfect for me.

Update: (13/04/2014) I actually love this concealer now! I prefer it over my Benefits Fakeup Concealer.

Update: (26/11/2013) I'm actually beginning to worship this product. True, it does still look a bit yellowish but it does its job and is effective. I carry this baby around everywhere but I'm still not 100% convinced of it, so I'll just wait for it to finish and then go scavenge for a newer concealer.

Not too long ago, I tried the super stay concealer but the usual place I buy it from was out of stock and this one was recommended instead.
I got it in Ivory because apparently its similar to the 40 Fawn.
It took a while until the colour pumped onto the brush and when it came out, it was a huge glob that smeared everywhere.
It was too light as well, and even though I applied a second layer, I could still see the bags under my eyes.

So far the only positive thing is that it's easy to remove with make up remover. However, I'll keep using it and see if I change my mind

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by thebadcactus

Had read positive reviews about this product and was even pleased with how it looked when I tried it on in the store but was sadly disappointed when I got it. I am pretty pale and this, even in ivory, is far too orange for me. I'm not sure what it is with Maybelline but it seems like all their products are seriously orange based. I'd say it helps with under eye circles but my are horrible and this product did little to hide them. And on pimples i find it's just too orange. Perhaps I just had too high of an expectation for this product. Gave it a three but more like a 2.5, I'm definitely on the fence about it.