December 19, 2014 | 1505 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This looks like Nars Super Orgasm on my lips! I don't like the gritty texture and the lasting power is a joke, but I love this creamy vibrant somewhat sparkly (perhaps a bit too much so for some but I dont care) lipstick thingy and will likely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really dont like this particular color. Actually, with the amount of large glitter particles i could not tell how this looks. I applied several layers to intensify the color and i just get sparkles. This is not flattering at all and wish i listened to the reviews here.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Buller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like it like it i have 5 revlon butters,this is one of my fav,it is so pretty for autumn its warm with shimmer into it,remindes me of an autumn leaf.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by tinacee888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the color seemed nice on tube, but when i applied it on my lips, it didn't look good at all. there's too much glitter that overpowered its color. i have fair complexion so this color wasn't flattering with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Missglamgirlxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! All the revlon lip butters are fantastic, but peach parfait is my favorite. It's a neutral, let fun color. It is a dark pink/peach color, with gold shimmer in it. I wear this everyday to school! When I ran out of the first tube, I repurchased it:) Aside from the awesome color selection, It is so moisturizing and does not dry out your lips. A lot of lipsticks can be very drying, However this is perfect! and no, its not sticky at all! The pigmentation of this lip butter is supposed to be sheer, I think the pigmentation is still great and really shows of the color.
I highly recommend this product, and this color for anyone looking for a neural but pink and fun color!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ujellyxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard so much about these lip butters so I was really excited to try them. My very first one was Peach Parfait. I am very dissapointed in the color. It is not visible at all on my lip. I am hispanic so my skin tone is like a light brown color, so that may be why. It's like im applying sparkles to my lips. Too much sparkle in it. I can build it up to make it slightly peachy but then it looks like i covered my lips in glitter so it's not appropriate to wear to school.
The only pro was it goes on smoothly and makes my lips soft if i pair it with my Nivea a kiss of honey lip balm.
Don't buy if your skin tone is a light brown, unless you just want sparkles on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by mixedmatch

what i dont like about the package is that it is hard to open IF i wanna open it slowly and carefully. i find this wearable on an everyday basis because it isnt pigmented. you have to take note that this is shimmery and it is more like a lip balm if you like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

A good, neutral everyday shade that works well with everything.
Is both moisturizing like a balm and pigmented like a lipstick. Feels a bit grittier than some on the matte lip butters due to its shimmer, but isnít significant.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by smokeysilver

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

peach parfait is a nice color, but the glitter is a bit much. it feels kind of sandpapery on my lips and i don't like the way it looks- in my opinion, one of those lipsticks that makes you look like you're trying too hard, and i don't like that feeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the feel of this lip butter -- it is not heavy like a lipstick, and glides on smoothly. However, my lips are already about the color of this particular lip butter, so I end up with a "my lips but better" look that is sparkly. Keep in mind that this is more of a berry shade than a peach shade -- so if you saw the ad thinking that your lips will come out peachy/coral colored like the model's -- that is not what is going to happen.

If I put a tiny bit of concealer on my lips, and then top it with this lip butter, I end up with a really nice looking pale pink, so it kind of does double duty for me.

I may buy this again...but on my already pigmented lips, I am really craving something that will stick out instead of creating the look of my lips just glossy!