September 17, 2014 | 882 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really dont like this particular color. Actually, with the amount of large glitter particles i could not tell how this looks. I applied several layers to intensify the color and i just get sparkles. This is not flattering at all and wish i listened to the reviews here.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Buller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like it like it i have 5 revlon butters,this is one of my fav,it is so pretty for autumn its warm with shimmer into it,remindes me of an autumn leaf.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by tinacee888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the color seemed nice on tube, but when i applied it on my lips, it didn't look good at all. there's too much glitter that overpowered its color. i have fair complexion so this color wasn't flattering with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Missglamgirlxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! All the revlon lip butters are fantastic, but peach parfait is my favorite. It's a neutral, let fun color. It is a dark pink/peach color, with gold shimmer in it. I wear this everyday to school! When I ran out of the first tube, I repurchased it:) Aside from the awesome color selection, It is so moisturizing and does not dry out your lips. A lot of lipsticks can be very drying, However this is perfect! and no, its not sticky at all! The pigmentation of this lip butter is supposed to be sheer, I think the pigmentation is still great and really shows of the color.
I highly recommend this product, and this color for anyone looking for a neural but pink and fun color!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ujellyxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard so much about these lip butters so I was really excited to try them. My very first one was Peach Parfait. I am very dissapointed in the color. It is not visible at all on my lip. I am hispanic so my skin tone is like a light brown color, so that may be why. It's like im applying sparkles to my lips. Too much sparkle in it. I can build it up to make it slightly peachy but then it looks like i covered my lips in glitter so it's not appropriate to wear to school.
The only pro was it goes on smoothly and makes my lips soft if i pair it with my Nivea a kiss of honey lip balm.
Don't buy if your skin tone is a light brown, unless you just want sparkles on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by mixedmatch

what i dont like about the package is that it is hard to open IF i wanna open it slowly and carefully. i find this wearable on an everyday basis because it isnt pigmented. you have to take note that this is shimmery and it is more like a lip balm if you like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

A good, neutral everyday shade that works well with everything.
Is both moisturizing like a balm and pigmented like a lipstick. Feels a bit grittier than some on the matte lip butters due to its shimmer, but isnít significant.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by smokeysilver

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

peach parfait is a nice color, but the glitter is a bit much. it feels kind of sandpapery on my lips and i don't like the way it looks- in my opinion, one of those lipsticks that makes you look like you're trying too hard, and i don't like that feeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the feel of this lip butter -- it is not heavy like a lipstick, and glides on smoothly. However, my lips are already about the color of this particular lip butter, so I end up with a "my lips but better" look that is sparkly. Keep in mind that this is more of a berry shade than a peach shade -- so if you saw the ad thinking that your lips will come out peachy/coral colored like the model's -- that is not what is going to happen.

If I put a tiny bit of concealer on my lips, and then top it with this lip butter, I end up with a really nice looking pale pink, so it kind of does double duty for me.

I may buy this again...but on my already pigmented lips, I am really craving something that will stick out instead of creating the look of my lips just glossy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I heard all the hype about Revlon Lip Butters, and i try not to fall for hype. But there was a sale at CVS, so i caved and got a few. Peach Parfait (025) was one of them
First, it has shimmer. It does not seem overboard to me. I've picked up a few cheap products with cheap glitter excess and i know what people worry about. This was not one of those horror shows. I don't mind shimmer, so it doesn't bother me - i just make sure i do not have shimmer in all the cosmetics i'm wearing - frosty lips mean matte and satin finish products on the face. But if you don't like shimmer or frosted lipsticks, you may well not like this one.
Second, it is not a pure peach or coral color. My personal description is: medium-light taupe peach. In other words, it is a muted not an intense color. This makes it more wearable than a bright peach, or coral, or orange for me.
Finally Lip Butters are NOT tinted lip balms. Nearly all of them have plenty of color. The stick is a bit soft, so don't dial it all the way up - just a tiny tad past the top of the tube should be sufficient - it's how i use all my lipsticks. It has a soothing feel going on, but it is not an all-day moisturizer. Like most lipsticks it will need to be reapplied. And because it is so soft it will wear off more quickly than some lipsticks.
This doesn't bother me at all. I've never understood the lip balm obsession - most feel unpleasant to me. I prefer a lipstick, and this one is more moisturizing than many.