August 1, 2014 | 1641 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This primer isn't the best I've used and it isn't the worst. I've got to say, it's pretty damn average. I definitely don't get any kind of extraordinary results when I use it. I do like the fact that it mattifies my skin, but I don't feel like it really makes my skin "smooth" enough for foundation. I also haven't noticed my foundation lasting any longer when I use it. This primer is better then using nothing, but I prefer my Benefit's Porefessional or my Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

LOVE this primer! Finally a primer I can use! I have normal skin that has a slight tendency to get a little oily. My skin hates moisturizers and primers so I pretty much gave up. Before this the only ones that kinda worked for me was the Rimmel ones. This definitely smoothed my face and softened it. However if by no means made my pores look smaller but my pores don't really bug me anyway. What this also did was made my skin look illuminated but still matte if that makes sense. I use cover girl stay fabulous foundation so I normally don't need to blot during day. I was concerned the primer may make me oily which it did not. So happy with it. Primer looses .5 of a lipstick for the not making pores disappear like its suppose to and .5 of a lipstick cause it's far to pricey for a drugstore brand ($18.95 at shoppers drug mart).
If you have oily skin this may work well for you. But for really oily girls I highly highly recommend using milk of magnesia as a primer it will change your life :).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulmakeupguru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I thought I would like it but when I put it on my skin it makes my skin flake evn more and made me breakout major on my inner cheeks so I had to stop using it idk might work for different ppl everyone's skin is different so u Won't know until u see how it goes with your skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by sarahkate111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG HG PRIMER RIGHT HERE!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this primer. I only got this the other day it amazing. It completely smooths out my skin and refines my pores on my nose.

The price is pretty expensive here in Australia, like seriously, $29.95 for a "drugstore" primer is just ridiculous.

I still love this primer and will splurge on it since it is flipping wonderful!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Arganique

The product didn't work for me. When putting it on, it did make my skin feel slicker and smoother, but upon touch I could totally feel the "film"... feels very unnatural...not a fan. Then, when I put my liquid foundation on, oh the horror! It doesn't blend at all. It cakes, smears, and then flakes off along with the primer.

I have to be honest, I tried this product a few times - maybe 5 or 6, every time hoping that maybe I'm doing something wrong, so I try doing it a little differently:

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with a Foundation Brush.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with a Foundation Sponge.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with Fingers.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Hate it. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the sleek packaging and pump! The primer is eh.... Doesn't really do anything. Has silicon in it- I heard that makes some people break out. Won't buy again. Ill stick with my rimmel London perfecting primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by underage

I'm not much of a primer person but I did like this product. One pump covers my whole face and I felt like it helped my makeup blend easily. I liked how it wasn't too slippery or siliconey. I haven't noticed that it made my foundation last longer but that's not why I purchased it. I wanted something to make my foundation look smooth and flawless and I think this has done a nice job! Good drugstore buy

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

Useless. That's all I can say about it. Made my skin more oily as the day went on. It was expensive for DS and overall it just sucked.

Plus side..it didn't make me break out like revlons other products have.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by VNova

It feels smooth, and does correct my skin a bit. I am acne prone so it helps before i put on my foundation. I use EL double wear so this primer creates a nice shield, therefore the foundation cannot get into all the pores.
It is a bit pricey for a DS brand. But overall is ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by amypoppyflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This primer is wonderful. It mattifies the skin, and seems to blur our enlarged pores. Even before you apply concealer or foundation, you can see the nice results of this product. I'm not too sure about it's staying power - but it is a nice product and I would recommend this if you're looking for a product that will give your skin a flawless finish.