April 17, 2014 | 1944 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lovexoxo

My mom had bought this BB cream and hated it so she gave it to me. I gotta say, I really like it. It has pretty good coverage, even more when I use a powder foundation on top. When using this, I do recommend blending it well all over the face before it dries and wait until it's dry to put anything on top. I do use a moisturizer before I put this on but I guess doing that would all depend on the person. If it was cheaper I would buy again and would recommend this but I probably won't repurchase for myself because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by RosaleeCheyenneMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this. I only wish it didn't cost quite as much for such a little tube. (I'm on a student budget at the moment) A little does go a long way though. BB Creams often get criticized as being nothing but a "glorified tinted moisturizer". This is anything but. I have always had problem skin. Not the worst of the worst, but I usually need a decent amount of coverage. I have fair skin with very warm undertones (a combination of yellow & red- not pink) & my skin is so severely dry that it produces excess oil, causing it to look & behave like oily skin most of the time. This product has wonderful coverage. I would say it's light-medium, but can easily be built up or played down. It blurs any skin imperfections I have, & helps even out my whole face. I use the shade "fair." Light was a close match as well, but a little TOO yellow for me (like I said, I have multiple undertones, yellow & red. I'm mixed Native American, Italian, & Polish) I've been medium-tan most of my life, but my skin has lightened up a LOT lately for a variety of reasons. One thing I really love about this BB Cream is that if I'm in a hurry (nearly every day), I can skip moisturizer, primer, & concealer & just put this on. I put it on with my clean fingers, I find it blends better that way than if I use a brush. I really recommend this, I actually use it in place of foundation most of the time now. If I need a little more coverage, I'll use my current favorite foundation (Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation) on top of the Smashbox BB Cream. I love both of these products on their own, & they look really beautiful layered together as well. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried a sample of this in the light, which I thought was pretty dark. This BB cream is nice for combination to oily skin types as I found that it did help to control oil throughout the day. It is very light coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by REDK1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the best BB cream I've ever used. Perfect coverage. Some BB creams offer no coverage but this one is just right for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG...this product is amazing. I recieved it as a trial sized gift at Sephora while purchasing something else. Of course they only had one color which was light/medium...I'm african american and while I'm not dark, I'm definitely brown skinned. I figured that I would just use it to highlight or something. So, the first time I used it, I fell in love. I normally apply Mac Studio Fix Concealer under my eyes to brighten (I don't really have dark circles but I like to lighten things up). This is so much better. I apply a small amount under each eye and create a small triangle shape (I'm sure makeup people will know what I mean) and it looks so naturally bright. It makes my past application of concealer look fake. I haven't tried to highlight with this and I don't think I will. My makeup looks so amazing now. And I like that it was SPF in it. I used to use foundation that had SPF but I noticed that in pictures I look washed out and ashy, so I stopped. I like that I'm applying SPF right where the sun does the most damage on your face and if I take a picture, my whole face won't look like a pasty white doll face. I definitely plan to purchase this stuff in light/medium for the same purpose. I don't know how I was living my life before I starting using this stuff. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made me look soooo streaky no matter how I applied it.
Absolutely no coverage, super oily, and transfers onto EVERYTHING.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by emarshall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really surprised by this product, and I just love it! This really covers up all my imperfections and does a wonderful job at evening out my skin tone. Once I have it all on my skin just looks natural and flawless and I cannot rave about it enough. It keeps my oily skin under control and so far hasn't caused me any breakouts, and I've been wearing it everyday since I bought it.
I would definately reccommend it to you for an everday foundation if you want a natural, flawless looking finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample in the Light color. I was surprised at how dark it was (I'm NC 27), but this actually blends in fairly well. I use this everyday in place of foundation because I like a quick routine in the morning & the fact that this has SPF and is a treatment product is also a bonus! I find that it doesn't accentuate my large pores like many other foundations or tinted moisurizers do and provides light coverage. I apply my daily moisturizer underneath and once absorbed, I'll apply this with my fingers followed by blending it out with a damp sponge. I find it does last most of the day and controls oil pretty well on my sensitive/combination skin (my forehead will get oily about 6 hours after application). Best part is I have not broken out with daily use! The only negative is the price but you really only need to use a pea-size. I bought the full size in the Light/Medium shade since I'm sure I will tan with the summer coming, but right now that shade is just too dark/orangey for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best product I have ever used foundation wise. I have extremley oily skin where I have to blot every 2 hours but with this I only have to blot once after 4 hours and I'm good for the rest of the 12 hour day. The shade range is great. I'm around nc10 and fair matches me perfectly. It covers amazingly well. Up to medium coverage. It covers scars and small pimples but for some blemishes you still will need concealer. It lasts really long and doesnt cake up at all. If you try this product and dont like it keep trying different powders and concealers with it until it works for you. Worth the money. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by reemalbudoor

Pros:
Its matte
Stays on for a considerably good amount of time
Has SPF 35 (good for summer time)
Quick to use
Easy to apply with a brush or fingers
Good coverage

Cons:
Not a good color range
Can easily look cakey if not blended in properly
Not worth the price
Theres little product in the bottle
Feels more like a light/medium coverage foundation with SPF rather than a BB cream
It feels very tacky and sticky on the skin/not easily blend-able