August 21, 2014 | 1348 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by DalyaD

This foundation is amazing for me, and I've got oily skin around my t-zone and it worked perfectly for me I dont see why this product is getting so many bad reviews.

Pros:
Perfect match to my skin tone
(020 shell)

Packaging is very hygienic

Pefects any flaws, redness and covered my spots well

Extremely light, feels like I'm literally putting coloured air on my face

Unlike on diamondsandheels review on YouTube mine didn't oxidise

Fast drying

Doesn't look too dewy when blended properly

Looked so natural that I was disapointed when I took the makeup off to see my real skin

Gives a very matte finish

Cons:

Gotta learn how to Control the pump otherwise you get loads on the back of your hand

If your spots are unbelievably red you might need to use a bit of concealer before you put on the foundation

Its too fast drying so it dries before you get the chance to blend it out properly

Best way to apply I would say is with your fingers but make sure they're clean for hygienic reasons

I was skeptical about buying this product at fisrt but then I realised that I won't know it's as bad as they say if I don't try it out first so please before you buy it go into the shops and try out the tester or sample and make sure that it's right for you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Tannerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Alright so this will be extremely vague because I don't have much positive things to say on this product. First, it absolutely smells terrible. It can't even really be explained.. maybe like a dirty 1 month old dish rag. Second, watching the mousse on my finger tip with the bubbles in it.. the way it looks.. makes me feel ill. Looks completely unpleasant to put on my face. Third, when I tried to get past the smell and the look of this product and put it on my face it felt TERRIBLE. Like suffocating my pores and VERY cakey. You could definitely tell it was there and not in a good way. I would rather waste $24 dollars somewhere else and not on this disgusting product. A full bottle I hardly know what to do with. Can you return this garbage?

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this and found the color/shade options to be limited. I didn't match any of the colors and was between two of them. It also looked very cakey despite having very little of it on. Did not look like skin if you know what I mean... masky. The consistency is very interesting but I think the formula needs some help. I would never want this on my skin again. The regular Photo ready foundation is mucccccchhhhhh better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

RUBBISH foundation. Please please plllllllllease don't waste your money! This goes on well, looks lovely for about ten minutes, then transforms into an oily mess. The foundation and oil sort of seperate on your face and you end up looking like a clown. I use high end primers, and gels to keep oil down and this foundation so far has been the WORST i've ever tried. Its disgusting, it melts everywhere, transfers EVERYWHERE and worst thing, im in UK and its the middle of winter! At 0 degrees this foundation still melts off. On the day I wore it, it looked so bad, I washed all my makeup off.....trust me your better of bare than with this. AWFUL product Revlon. AWFUL!!!!!!! (thank God I got it free, had I paid for it Revlon would have never heard the end of it).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by HelloPretty21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually love this it's a great everyday foundation. I love the airbrushed natural look it gives my skin and for a drugstore makeup it actually photographs well in my opinion. The only reason I'm not giving it a ***** star review is because in my experiance is because it's not as long wear as I'd like it to be. Don't get me wrong, it last most part of the day but it could stay a little longer. If your skin is oily you may have a problem with it because it does make your face quite glowy so I'd use it sparingly. I haven't had a problem with it personally. And for me the coverage was pretty good even though I don't usually breakout but when I do it it covers well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by karenh65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have super sensitive, acne prone skin and react to almost every foundation on the market - with the main offenders being Cyclopentasiloxane (and to a lesser degree other silicones), Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, talc and all oils including the natural ones. My skin either gets hot and red, or breaks out within a week or two. I am now at the point where I am also getting fine lines and wrinkles, but the acne is still present, so I don't want a heavy foundation that will accentuate the lines. This foundation is an absolute Godsend for anyone with sensitive skin like me. The key is to use a minimal amount. By using too much, you will feel it sit on your skin and it can feel greasy. A couple of pea size squirts is all it takes to do your entire face. This foundation gives a lovely natural glow to the skin. I would prefer it didn't have any glitter in it, but as it is one of the few foundations I can actually wear that feels comfortable and looks great, I can forgive Revlon for this. This foundation does not cause me to break out, which is a miracle, because almost every other low and high end foundation does!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by lxbrittin21

Don't bother with this. Light to no coverage, melts off with sweat, runny...pathetic. I've wasted $$$ on this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by peoplerpeople

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Boo. Am very comfortable with Caramel (CS combo/oily) and/or Rich Ginger (PhotoReady "regular"), depending on the time of year (NC 42). It so happens that *neither* shade works for me in this formula. I don't know why not and don't have the patience necessary to keep looking. Btw, I can't wear the Rich Ginger in the CS (too light and too opaque) or the Caramel in the PR (looked a very, very muddy gray).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not enjoy this mouse foundation. It cakes to me skin and makes it look wrinkely and shreaky. The formula is drying and the staying power frankly sucks. I tried apply this with a brush, spondge, my fingers I just cannot get it to work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by KlaraBV

I do like this product - I have it in "shell", and I find it to be a good colour match, and I get a good even coverage. However, there are a few issues that Revlon could iron out. The sparkliness is a little startling - after I set it with powder it's not as noticeable, and I actually quite like it, but it could certainly be toned down. The smell of the foundation is pretty horrible, something I noticed the first time I use it. As the product is a mousse, the pump always dispenses more than you need, which is annoying, so you might find you're tending to run through it quite quickly. Despite of this though, I would buy it again. The sparkliness, when covered with powder is flattering, and you get a nice even coverage. Once set with the powder it lasts a good few hours, and it doesn't flake off. While this obviously isn't the right match for some people, I would definitely recommend checking it out, and getting some tester on at home. It might be right for you!