July 24, 2014 | 1912 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this and found the color/shade options to be limited. I didn't match any of the colors and was between two of them. It also looked very cakey despite having very little of it on. Did not look like skin if you know what I mean... masky. The consistency is very interesting but I think the formula needs some help. I would never want this on my skin again. The regular Photo ready foundation is mucccccchhhhhh better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

RUBBISH foundation. Please please plllllllllease don't waste your money! This goes on well, looks lovely for about ten minutes, then transforms into an oily mess. The foundation and oil sort of seperate on your face and you end up looking like a clown. I use high end primers, and gels to keep oil down and this foundation so far has been the WORST i've ever tried. Its disgusting, it melts everywhere, transfers EVERYWHERE and worst thing, im in UK and its the middle of winter! At 0 degrees this foundation still melts off. On the day I wore it, it looked so bad, I washed all my makeup off.....trust me your better of bare than with this. AWFUL product Revlon. AWFUL!!!!!!! (thank God I got it free, had I paid for it Revlon would have never heard the end of it).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahkneller7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this product. For the price, $40 NZD, I think it does a good job. It is a lovely consistency, very smooth and I love to apply it with my fingers. It is great build able coverage and makes my skin look really flawless. However, when you see my face close up, it sticks to every tiny fleck of dry skin. No matter how much I moisturise before applying, or ex foliate, it still manages to emphasise how dry my skin is. It's a shame however I would purchase this again when my skin is not so dry :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by HelloPretty21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually love this it's a great everyday foundation. I love the airbrushed natural look it gives my skin and for a drugstore makeup it actually photographs well in my opinion. The only reason I'm not giving it a ***** star review is because in my experiance is because it's not as long wear as I'd like it to be. Don't get me wrong, it last most part of the day but it could stay a little longer. If your skin is oily you may have a problem with it because it does make your face quite glowy so I'd use it sparingly. I haven't had a problem with it personally. And for me the coverage was pretty good even though I don't usually breakout but when I do it it covers well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by karenh65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have super sensitive, acne prone skin and react to almost every foundation on the market - with the main offenders being Cyclopentasiloxane (and to a lesser degree other silicones), Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, talc and all oils including the natural ones. My skin either gets hot and red, or breaks out within a week or two. I am now at the point where I am also getting fine lines and wrinkles, but the acne is still present, so I don't want a heavy foundation that will accentuate the lines. This foundation is an absolute Godsend for anyone with sensitive skin like me. The key is to use a minimal amount. By using too much, you will feel it sit on your skin and it can feel greasy. A couple of pea size squirts is all it takes to do your entire face. This foundation gives a lovely natural glow to the skin. I would prefer it didn't have any glitter in it, but as it is one of the few foundations I can actually wear that feels comfortable and looks great, I can forgive Revlon for this. This foundation does not cause me to break out, which is a miracle, because almost every other low and high end foundation does!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by lxbrittin21

Don't bother with this. Light to no coverage, melts off with sweat, runny...pathetic. I've wasted $$$ on this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by peoplerpeople

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Boo. Am very comfortable with Caramel (CS combo/oily) and/or Rich Ginger (PhotoReady "regular"), depending on the time of year (NC 42). It so happens that *neither* shade works for me in this formula. I don't know why not and don't have the patience necessary to keep looking. Btw, I can't wear the Rich Ginger in the CS (too light and too opaque) or the Caramel in the PR (looked a very, very muddy gray).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not enjoy this mouse foundation. It cakes to me skin and makes it look wrinkely and shreaky. The formula is drying and the staying power frankly sucks. I tried apply this with a brush, spondge, my fingers I just cannot get it to work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by KlaraBV

I do like this product - I have it in "shell", and I find it to be a good colour match, and I get a good even coverage. However, there are a few issues that Revlon could iron out. The sparkliness is a little startling - after I set it with powder it's not as noticeable, and I actually quite like it, but it could certainly be toned down. The smell of the foundation is pretty horrible, something I noticed the first time I use it. As the product is a mousse, the pump always dispenses more than you need, which is annoying, so you might find you're tending to run through it quite quickly. Despite of this though, I would buy it again. The sparkliness, when covered with powder is flattering, and you get a nice even coverage. Once set with the powder it lasts a good few hours, and it doesn't flake off. While this obviously isn't the right match for some people, I would definitely recommend checking it out, and getting some tester on at home. It might be right for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by SnazzyNazzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is disappointing. I was excited because it was an airbrush makeup which made me think it would cover my acne scars. But I was wrong. When I unpackaged it, i like how it had a nozzle, but if you're not careful when you press it A LOT will come out. It also smells really bad, but I tolerated it. You cant apply this with your hands because it streaks easily. It's very glittery. You will like like a twilight vampire in the sun Lol.After about 2 hours your face will be an oily mess. It also caused me mild cystic acne. Long story short... Don't waste your money