April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze / on and on bronze

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I was just having an oily skin day, but this creased on me even with primer and powder shadow on top. I am going to give this another try though because it really is a beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by rachama2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I think this is one of those products everyone would love/suit. This is one of my most-worn eyeshadows and I own quite a lot. So that says something.

It's a cool toned shimmery, brown, almost grayish brown. It comes in a jar, which I like, and apply this with my fingers. The jar has the exact same size as MAC paintpots, but MAC paintpots are completely filled, this one is not, but who cares!

It's a color tattoo, so obviously, this stays on all day. I still use TF shadow insurance but can still creas sometimes, especially when I use too much for better pigmenation or when worn on it's own. The formula is still very blendable, and really pretty when used with different eyeshadow combo's.

DEFINITELY REBUY!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It doesn't crease. It goes on easily. It lasts about 8 hours. It's nice alone or as a base. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Clo0107

This color and barely branded are my favorite of the color tattoos. I find if you store them upside down they stay creamy. this bronze shade is perfect for every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While my favorite Color Tattoo is "Barely Branded" (a shimmery champagne), this one is a close second. Bad to the Bronze can be applied as a sheer, subtle bronze or built up to full color. It stays on my lid without creasing for ten hours.
I have always hated eyeshadow--the time it takes to apply and blend, the inevitable fallout and fading, trying to find a color that doesn't wash me out, etc--but this bronze works nicely with my skin tone (very fair, cool-to-neutral), sheers out nicely so it doesn't look terribly obvious, and can be built up to complete opacity. This one is a little more sticky/heavy in the pot than "Branded," but run your finger around inside a few times to warm it up and it applies nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Love love love maybelline eye tattoos amazingly pigmented, awesome staying power, great as a base I will definitely be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-long-wearing
-shimmery without any fall-out
-easy to apply; blendable & buildable
-gorgeous color

Cons:
-can feel a little grippy/heavy on the lid at first

I was super impressed with this product...no seriously, this has become one of my favorite makeup items that I own. It doesn't crease on my oily lids, it suits my medium skin tone, and it has a surprising amount of depth and complexity to the color. I just dab it on and smooth it out with my fingers and wait a few seconds for it to dry. You can wear it alone or blend other colors into it, and it's suitable for day or nighttime looks. Ugh, man, it's just such a luxurious and sultry color--I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite shade of the color tattoos! You can wear this shadow alone and it works as a primer too. got mine from walmart for about $5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

Love this product!! This shade is a darker, more pigmented and shimmery version of Becca's Eye Tint in Baroque.

On my NC20, neutral to warm skin tone it looks like a warm shimmer taupe. It is a flattering and wearable shade which lasts many hours without creasing. I can apply it thinly for a day time look or more heavily for a more dramatic nighttime look.

I also purchased the shade Pomegranate Punk which is a dark pinky purple but I prefer this bronze shade because it is more versatile.

Very nice product. Similar to MUFE Aqua Cream and MAC Paint Pots but I believe these are cheaper.

I will repurchase this product if new shades are created. I find that the other shades are a bit too bright for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LovelyEli535

I love this product and especially the shade. The shadow is so easy to apply. I just use my finger and dab it on my eyelid. I like to use it as an everyday shadow. It's great if you're running late and have to do a quick makeup application. The way the shadow is pigmented, you don't need to blend other colors in. It stands alone great. I love it.
One "con" about the product though, is it did crease after a while, even when I used a primer.