October 25, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Jujulaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love putting this in my eyebrows everyday, it makes everything much easier I've used it as liner on my lower lash line and I also love it for that.. It last all day and it really is waterproof! I find the product very versatile, but I've actually never use it as an eyeshadow. Badass product overall highly recommend to anyone.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I meant Tough as Taupe not Bad to the Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I put off buying this for a long time, despite the hype. The name "bronze" just didn't appeal to me. However, once I bought it and swatched it myself, I was hooked. The color isn't really a bronze--there are no coppery tones in it at all. It's actually more of a shimmery taupe with a bit of golden undertones. I absolutely love it! I often wear it alone for a simple shimmery eye look, and on my green eyes it looks really stunning. Sometimes, when I'm feeling fancy, I layer over the top of it the taupe shade from the ELF "Day 2 Night" quad just to enhance the color. On its own, though, it's seriously gorgeous. And they're not kidding about the color "tattoo" tagline. This stuff lasts all day on me without creasing! I highly recommend getting it if you want to save time on your eyeshadow look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is an essential eye product for me! I love the staying power of this cream eyeshadow. It even helps my pencil eyeliner stay in place. I don't even need to use primer with this. It's also a wonderful base for other powder eyeshadows. My favorite combination at the moment is using this as a base and patting Revlon's diamond lust in Starry Pink on the center of my lids. As others have mentioned, you can even use this by itself. The color deepens when added to the crease. I don't like how the texture of these cream eyeshadows hardens as you have it for a while, but it seems this is a common problem in even the high end products such as Mac. I apply this products with my fingers. I try to let my fingers sit in the eyeshadow for a bit so the product sort of melts onto my fingers and then I pick it up. If you don't blend this product well enough on the lids it may make your lids look scaly and the folds on your eyes more apparent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: the colour is amazing! I love how creamy it is, and how little product you need to get a good look. Easy to apply using a finger (have yet to try using a brush), and it goes on smoothly on my eyelids. Also, if I don't touch my lids once I have finished applying it, it practically sets and then I can rub my eyes and it won't come off! So does it come off easily when I want it to? Yes, with cleaning wipes or a cotton ball soaked in makeup remover, it comes straight off. Love love love. Love.

Cons: Nothing really except it would be nice if it was a bit cheaper, otherwise I have no complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by katiej560

I bought this about 5 months ago and love it!! It is strong enough to wear by itself without creasing but I like to put all that glitters by Mac over the top! It is a perfect everyday natural lid color! It's not near being used up but I will def be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted a shimmery cream shadow for everyday use and Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze is IT!!!

The color is beautiful and like I said, shimmery, but still neutral enough to go with anything. I love the consistency and it doesn't crease. I learned that it's better to run your finger in a circle around the shadow, as opposed to digging into the middle, for a good amount to apply. I feel like this can last forever, but I will definitely repurchase when the time comes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was searching for the perfect formula of eyeshadow. Have never been a fan of cream beacause they creased but this is wonderful. its so velvet like almost dries to a powder. i use it over a powder shadow and it is so nicely pigmented. it has a shimmer to it but just to brighten the eyes. i am definately trying other colors, this will last a long time as you only need a litlle and it applies very easily ...love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Nice shade, smooth texture and good pigmentation once applied. Unfortunately, it creases on me within 2 hours and the colour itself seems to fade quickly, leaving a glitter sheen by the end of the day. I wore it with and without primer, set with matte powder eyeshadows, loose mineral eyeshadows - nothing worked. I also found that the shimmer particles in the product migrate to my under eye area, especially when I apply it on my lower lash line. I have oily lids, but still expected at least 6 hours of decent wear from a product branded as "24 hr tattoo".
The shade and texture of the 'On an on Bronze' is very similar to the Essence Ballerina Eye Souffle in 'Pas de Copper' which had better lasting power, no shimmer issues and costed around 2 euro.
I think I will opt for Catrice or Essence cream eyeshadows in the future, as they are longer lasting and much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love these they are great as an eye shadow base and by themselves. I have so many shades of these. Bad to the bronze is the perfect everyday color. These are affordable and are great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since MUA and everyone ever is obsessed with this colour I decided to get it. One, it took me FOREVER to get this because it was sold out everywhere I went!! That must mean it's good haha. Anyway, I went to Walmart and found this for about $6 which isn't too bad for a large cream shadow. I love the formulation of these because they kind of dry powdery so they don't crease easily at all. This colour is soo beautiful, a great and VERY pigmented bronze colour. I use my finger to apply it all over my lid, grab a fluffy angled brush and smudge some dark brown liner on my lashline and put on tons of mascara for an easy look. It is very beautiful and lasts all day I'd recommend this to anyone.