July 28, 2014 | 2061 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. I'm NW20, and I thought this might be better for me than 1, although either would work for most anyone. Like others have already said, it is spendy, but really a great value.
I like the packaging. It just feels so sturdy. I could see how others might like the 1st better.
All and all, these are beautiful, and there is something for everyone, in my opinion. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cookiesandcream231

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great range of colours, I use it almost every day
Definitely worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Naked was one of my favorite palettes and then this lovely showed up. The colors in Naked 2 are cooler but they do look great. My only complaint is that they repeated Half-baked in this palette. It is a great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this palate. Although it is pricey the colours are beautiful and go on lovely over the top of the urban decay primer potion. I rarely have to use other eyeshadows as I can incorporate these colours into most of my outfits and they colours go beautifully together when creating any smoky eye look. The brush that comes with it is a lifesaver too

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Kept hearing how buttery smooth these palletes are, so I chose #2. They are smooth but they are too frosty for me with alot of fallout on application. Colors were just a touch too light for me as well. I returned, and don't feel I am missing out on anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful palette with fantastic colours

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Twelve shades of eyeshadow with some matte, metallic and shimmery. The brush is ok but not brill for blending, expected something a bit better but I bought this palette for the eyeshadows not the brush. The colours are very pigmented and a little goes a long way, truly think this will last for a long time. Did think about buying about this for ages but was not sure about whether to buy naked one or two and worried about the lack of matte shades. Asked on here and everyone said palette two so checked out the counter in my local debenhams and the girl had the most beautiful eye make up on which was from naked two and she had the same colouring as me. Well have used it everyday since purchasing for a variety of everyday looks and am so pleased. Will absolutely repurchase this. Adore tease as a crease colour, foxy and bootycall as highlights and busted for a more intense crease colour. Have used most shades except chopper which is a tad too glittery and some chunks fell into my eye first time I used it and blackout is a bit much for me but may try as an eyeliner. Think this was a great purchase, worth the money and will get well used. The palette is quite big so not great for carrying about but love it so much that I do.

19/12/13 been used everyday for work and for heavier eye make up look at the weekends. Have received several nice remarks about my eye make up. Have ventured out of my comfort zone and used all the colours in this palette, even blackout to deepen my crease colour. The colours are shimmery but paired up with mattes they can give a natural look. Lots of different combinations with this palette and am really enjoying using it. Put eye make up on first then foundation as there can be a wee bit of fallout from some of the shadows. Chopper needs a careful hand. Tease, foxy and snakebite are definitely going to be the first to wear out for me. Have checked out naked three in stores but could not swatch only look- no sample tins given to counters and it looked very very pink- the shades which would give me bunny rabbit eyes but think naked two a more useful/workable palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by veryvintage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous palette but I'm spoiled by Naked 1. I just love naked 1 a lot more and feel like the shades are better in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had this palette for over a year now, I use it almost daily and have hit pan on several of the shades. Others, though, I have never dipped a brush in (I'm looking at you Blackout!) Booytcall has become my every day highlight shade, it looks gorgeous on the brow bone. Tease is a great crease and transitional color, it also applies and blends really well, which can be hard attributes to come by in a matte shadow. I also love YDK, it is a fantastic deep bronze with a lot of color depth. I have mixed feelings on Chopper, it is very pretty in the pan, but on my eyes it pulls a very reddish coppery color that isn't flattering on my light/medium warm skin. The quality of all the shadows is great, they are all very pigmented, easy to blend and with UD Primer Potion last forever. I also really like the packaging of Naked 2, it is metal and very sturdy. I have dropped it numerous times over the last year and haven't had a single shadow break. I have really enjoyed Naked 2, but don't think I will repurchase. The nude/neutral shadow trend has gotten a little boring for me, and I am craving something new and exciting. But for those who prefer the nude/neutral look, I think Naked 2 is a great palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of course ya'll know I had to do this review because I mentioned it in my review of the original NAKED palette by UD. And I LUV this one just the same, if not more. I am a super huge fan of nudes and neutral eyes and am so glad I got my hands on this beauty. My favorite color is "TEASE"...it's a creamy-beige, matte shade that I can rock with the greatest of ease either solo or with a color combo to smoke it out or pair it with any of the other shades to create a nice daytime, at-the-office look. Tease is also good as a transition color. Pistol and Verve are sexy smokey shades; Booty Call and Foxy are great browbone highlights. I respect the high quality of the packaging with the metal casing, snap closure, mirror and dual use brush included. This purchase made me SO happy because I felt as if I really got my $'s worth and I can tell the palette is going to last a while because there is no way I'll be able to use all 12 shades anytime soon. And like the original NAKED I would not repurchase this palette for this exact reason...I can't use the shades fast enough before a new one is launched. This and its precursor have permanent residence atop of my vanity and I keep them there mainly because they have become my "go-to's" lately. UD has outdone themselves with this series of palettes and it's almost looking like they'll be taking on a legacy similar to the Rocky saga with continued sequals...at least I hope. Don't judge me BTW...I am a loyal Rocky fan:-)
~A. Starr