Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, oatmeal honey, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

LOVE! i am so happy that i discovered this, thanks to MUA reviews and a lucky sighting in a beauty supply store. i have never been too obsessed with face scrubs, but of all the ones i've tried (St. Ives Apricot, Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, and a few others over the years) this is definitely my favorite. like some of the other reviewers have noted, this scrub has much, much finer granules than most and isn't too harsh on the skin. i'm currently using Tazorac so by the end of the day (especially if i've been wearing foundation) i have some dry peelies to get rid of and this does the trick without causing pain and discomfort to the sensitive skin. it smells great and rinses very clean which is nice seeing as how a lot of scrubs do leave behind a kind of film or slickness on the skin which i hate. i use this at the very end of my shower, after i've washed with my cleanser, and then i apply moisturizer as soon as soon as i've dried my face off and it sinks right in beautifully on my super smooth skin :D i've also been using this every night because i like it so much and it's so gentle that it hasn't been too much for my skin at all, although i massage it onto my face carefully so it isn't too abrasive. this is a great product and you can't beat the price ($2.99 for me!) so i will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mmmm, this scrub smells amazing! I love taking a shower on a winter morning and scrubbing my face with this, it's such a warm, comforting smell. My skin normally can't handle scrubs like this (St. Ives apricot scrub kills it), but for whatever reason I have never had a problem with this particular scrub and it really helps with my winter flakiness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This scrub is fantastic! I have oily skin but due to a new medication I have been taking my face has dried out to the point of painful cracking and peeling. I tried St. Ives scrub to exfoliate the patches of dry skin but it stung my face very badly and the granuals were very harsh on my raw skin. I bought the Queen Helene scrub last night at Ulta for $3.50. What a difference! While my face still hurts (it's that dry) the extra fine granuals in the scrub were very gentle on my skin and helped exfoliate and loosed dead skin rather than completely peeling off and blistering my already sensitive skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I quite like this scrub, it's effective and it has a nice scent and it's economically priced. Unfortunately it's not easy to come by where I live.

Favorite facial scrub hands down. I have flaky dry sensitive skin and this is the only facial scrub that doesn't hurt when I use it...The grains are very fine. I like to use it with a little facial scrubby thing I got from sallys beauty supply. It's like a giant toothbrush...but with a circle of very soft bristles. They work great together.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have very sensitive skin so its hard to find a good facial scrub without it being too harsh on my skin, but this is the perfect scrub. It exfoliates really well and makes my skin feel oh so soft after I wash it. It works good to clear whiteheads and the occasional red bump and fyi, oatmeal and honey are known to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation-plus, it smells good enough to eat! This is a beauty MUST HAVE!!! :D
~♥~
P.S OMG This is featured on the "product reviews" page! :OOOO

I love this! I pretty much use it daily after my acne wash. Many people here say it was very irritating for their skin, but not for me. I think I must have pretty tough skin ;P
I use this on my face, chest and shoulders/back. It smells really good too, I almost want to eat it sometimes, haha.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this scrub at Ulta for ~$3.00 a few months ago, and I love it. For a scrub, it is really moisturizing (I guess that's what the "oatmeal 'n honey" part is for, huh?). I use this several times a week in the shower, although with my oily skin, I could probably use it daily. Cons: Has a lot of chemicals in it & the cap tends to collect water. Overall, it's a great exfoliator, there's a ton of product, and the price can't be beat. Definitely will re-buy.

OK, I have not tried this yet on my face. I was going to use it but I thought from the product's texture it might be a little rough on my sensitive skin. Since I had some in my hand, I scrubbed my legs with it and left it on 5 minutes before showering it off. I shaved my legs in the shower and I must say, my legs looked and felt as silky as can be. It will take me awhile to use this up in the shower, and I'm not sure yet if I would repurchase. But for $3, you can hardly go wrong.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to look for a facial scrub that could replace the St Ives I normally use, and checked MUA to find this little bugger.

It was a little hard to find, but Ulta was the only place that had it. It was very cheap, about $2.29. The first time I used it in the shower, the scrub had a nice honey smell, really relaxed me. Unlike St Ives, the scrub was much more gentler with it's smaller scrub grains. It really helped get rid of the dead skin leftover from my acne drying up.

Now I wouldn't recommend you use this everyday on your face, especially if you have sensitive skin, which I don't have. However, as an alternative this does make a very good body scrub and with it's cheap price you can't go wrong.