December 19, 2014 | 857 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

I miss the old packaging when it was just a squeeze tube. =(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by AshKay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer after reading some rave reviews on the net. For reference and context I am fair olive skin 43 year old presently un-botoxed znd un-filler-ed. I have a few very fine lines under my eyes (hardly noticeable) and a few horizontal forehead lines. My requirements for a concealer are two-fold:
1)provide moderate coverage of slight darkish under-eye area (towards nose) and
2)not crease or settle in or accentuate under-eye fine lines.

Unfortunately despite the great packaging and great sponge applicator, this product was a disappointment. Apart from the great coverage, this concealer (whether applied with concealer brush or finger) managed to cause creases I have never noticed before and settled in the fine lines accentuating my under-eye area. Not a good look!

Perhaps for you younger gals and less mature ladies, this product would work well as it does provide good coverage, but sadly for us more mature ladies with real skin with aging issues, this does not work well. I am road-testing the Mac prolong wear concealer after reading rave reviews and so far am madly impressed with the colour, coverage and young looking under-eye zones without creasing to magnifying those pesky fine aging lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by beccaboobearx

This concealer has been a lifesaver. My dark circles are definitely noticeable, and this concealer has saved them. I put this concealer underneath my eyes (I LOVE the sponge way more than I thought I would!) in a V shape and blend it out with the e.l.f. small stippling brush. This brush makes this concealer go on like a dream. One very important tip I have with this concealer is to make sure you set it with a powder. I use the benefit agent zero shine one. I have even started to use the concealer on my blemishes, making sure to blend with the stipple brush and set with the powder. This method has brought me to a point where I no longer use foundation. One thing I will say though, is that this is not fun to take off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow - so disappointing! I'm always looking for the perfect concealer, and had such high expectations. My under-eye circles aren't even very dark, and no matter how I used this, it just wouldn't cover anything. I tried dabbing, I tried sweeping, I even tried squeezing a bit out and patting it on with my finger. This stuff just wouldn't work for me, and even in light, it looked so dry and crepey by midday, that I had to wipe it off and start over. Not getting the love at all. Wish I hadn't wasted my money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I've had this product for a long time and never really cared for it until now. Recently I've been using it again and really like it! I use it to brighten and conceal, and do the V under my eyes, up my nose and forehead and chin over my fdnt. Or I dot it on spots to conceal. This morning I needed to quickly put some concealer/ foundation and decided to use it only. It looked very nice and had pretty good coverage. I blended it out with RT buffing brush. It looked nice, but it felt like I had foundation when I touched it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in the brightener version, so it has a bit of a pink tone to it. It's definitely not good for concealing dark circles but it does brighten up the under eye area. However, I find it too thick in consistency and hard to blend unless it's with a damp beauty sponge. And by the end of the day, I find it settling into my fine lines. I would not repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by jamiedorey95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't have crazy dark circles, so I use the Brightening formula to simply highlight under my eyes and I really like it. However I don't think this would be great if you had extreme dark circles you were trying to conceal. I'm not a huge fan of the furry roller ball applicator thing either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Breezylife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, in terms of a dark circle corrector? Meh. It's not going to cover a ton. But for something to brighten under your eyes? Yes!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by liorak

This barely covers my dark circles, yet it is a dark circle cooncealer... so right off the bat it doesn't do what it claims. It is drugstore so I guess I shouldn't have been shocked. The only think I liked is that the concealer could spead well, however the spunge area is very unhygienic! Maybe the brightening one would be better for my needs, but I wanted it for concealer puropses too... If you was a fuller coverage concealer, this is not for you. Does not cover. If you apply your concealer/corrector underneath, on top the brightening one would probably be decent. But I shouldnd't have to have a bunch of different concealers just to cover up dark circls and brighten, I want an all in one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by emily730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for brightening under the eye.