Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 1/2/2015 2:54:00 AM

The best concealers I have ever bought!

I have very dark circles under my eyes - the horrible black genetic kind. I have tried hundreds of concealers and highlighters. This is probably one of the best I have ever tried. My new favourite, will definitely buy again and again and again! I am 25 years old, have dry-normal skin, fair/medium.

HINT FOR THOSE WITH DARK CIRCLES: I recently watched this makeupgeek video where she talks about choosing a darker colour concealer and choosing the right apricot/salmon tones for your skin. For a long time I have chosen light concealers thinking that combats the darkness...but this lady explains that is not the bestw ay and actually makes you look more tired. WATCH IT. My dark circles look so much better with a more medium colour concealer!!

SO I bought this one in medium.

Pros
- Good long-wearing time. I work 10 hours shifts as a nurse and it's still 90% there by the time I finish a shift.
- Creamy, good amount of thickness (but not too thick), so good coverage
- Doesn't get cakey or make your fine lines look worse
- The apricot/orange undertone combacts the blue/purple dark circles
- The sponge/brush applicator is amazing! it is soft and I use it to pat the concealer into the skin gently around the eyes, and then blend in with my foundation.

Cons
- can't think of any at the moment - in comparison to all the concealers I have tried this is the best one yet!

So happy, dark circles are a long and irritating battle ha ha so annoying being told you look tired all the time! But with this concealer my dark circles look immediately better!

on 1/1/2015 11:22:00 AM

It's a good product but I don't think it covers as much as I'd like it to... But it is a good highlighter and I love the fluffy ball tip on top!!

on 12/27/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer, definitely the best i have ever tried! It covers redness and blemishes Very well, the consistency feels Nice and creamy and it blends easily. It also lasts pretty long, but i do have to touch it up maybe once a day. Unless i wear some powder on the top, then its no problem at all! The packaging is a little unhygenic though, but overall i really love this concealer and will definitely by it again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favorite concealer ever! I use this in the color fair and it camouflages my light dark circles. I do not have really bad dark circles but it brightens me right up. Plus it does not settle in any fine lines.

on 12/19/2014 6:17:00 PM

Its a great on the go concealer, but you have to make sure to check yourself after a few hours for under eye creases. Im giving it a 3 stars because i would still but it.

on 12/18/2014 9:26:00 PM

At first I loved this concealer. But then I noticed some creasing and a little bit of oxidizing. However, I compared it to another high end concealer and it does almost the same job, even though the color got a little but too orange and it creased a little. I don't think it's worth the hype and I've tested better concealers out there.

on 12/15/2014 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been the best concealer I've tried so far. It still creases, but no where near as much as others I've tried. It's easy to apply, and fairy easy to blend. I got it in light as I've seen many people use it to highlight as well as conceal, but it was basically the same colour as my skin, which was a bit disappointing considering it was the lightest colour, yet my skin isn't that fair. But so far, so good. I think this will be my go to concealer from now on:)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

first concealer I have ever tried and purchased and it's pretty good! i got mine like 3 shades lighter than my skin tone but i use it for discoloration on my eyelids and to cancel out the blues and for a base for my shadow.

on 12/12/2014 9:43:00 PM

By far THE best under eye concealer I've used in my life. I looked for years for a good under eye concealer and I just could not find one. After debating buying this, I bought it about a year ago and I'm almost on my third purchase of it. I'll never use another under eye concealer after using this!

on 12/12/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't understand the thrill in this concealer , i tried it because my sister loved it and the packaging just did not do it for me i have dry skin and a little wrinkle under my eyes .
First i couldn't get the darn product out
Second it creased on me
Third it was drying
i will never purchase this concealer again ever...

Video Reviews & Tutorials