April 16, 2014 | 862 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG of all mascaras! My mom has worked in the world of cosmetics since I was five years old, so let me tell you, I've tried loooooots of different mascaras from all different companies, incl. Lācome, Lise Watier, Dior, etc. Not only does this mascara add volume, but it also separates my lashes, while making them super long! Every mascara I've ever used use to leave me with raccoon eyes, but THIS ONE DOESN'T!! I use an eyelash curler before applying the mascara, which may aid in lengthening, and I wouldn't recommend using the curler after you've applied it, because the fibers with stick to it and make it clump. But overall, this is my all time favorite mascara, if they discontinue this, I'd probably cry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I was told to buy this product by the sales lady because she said this product was to prevent smudging... and for me it did work =) however it didn't add volume to my lashes, but it did lengthen it.
So if you want longer but thin lashes this product is worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed! It does SMUDGE. The only thing this was waterproof on was my skin. However, it does give volume but would not buy again because it smudged and was really difficult to get off my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by middy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this stuff, but I just can't. No matter how much I curl my lashes beforehand, this mascara straightens them out immediately! If it weren't for that, I'd like it. Nice dark black, thickening/volumizing effect with not-too-bad clumping if you wipe off the brush beforehand. I like the tapered wand as well, which allows for some precision in applying. Also, the tube is very nice-looking and looks expensive. I much prefer the original Voluminous formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by makeupalleyjenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love fiber mascaras so I was really excited to try this one! The application was a little messy, so I wasn't thrilled. But after I got rid of the clumps and cleaned it up the results were beautiful! I have fairly long, thick eyelashes with a natural curl but this vamped it up! Gave me the right amount of volume and length. It did seem to flake after a while, so I probably won't be repurchasing based on that and how hard the application was. It wasn't horrible, but wasn't great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by LexiLuthor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite mascara, which is saying a lot because I had tried nearly every mascara in the drugstore before deciding to shell out a bit more on Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme. I love my Sumptuous Extreme, however I ran out and needed a cheaper/more convenient alternative, so I purchased the False Fiber Lashes. And I'm glad that I did because this mascara is lovely!
False Fiber Lashes leave my lashes looking nice and fluffy (volumized and lengthy, with a natural to sort of false lash look), but since it contains fibers, if you use too much it will look clumpy and flakey. I've noticed that some reviewers are miffed because it doesn't wash off well, but I've never had this problem and it comes of pretty easily for me (for reference I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser). I gave it a four overall because of the flake factor, a two for price because I believe it was about 8$, a five for packaging because it was alright and didn't conflict with mascara performance.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Agentdouble0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is deff a special occasion only mascara! It takes FOREVER to get off. It does make my lashes extremely long, full, and dark though. It just takes too much to get off. I'm still in the process of finding my everyday mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used it twice and now its in the garbage. Very clumpy and a little hard to take off. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ug gave me the worst clumps ever, and even non waterproof was very diff to get off, and it burned my eyes, very bad purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by OnlyGirlnTheWorld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara!!! I was using CoverGirl LashBlast Volume and still do occasionally. But this here is my all time favorite mascara! It makes my already long lashes look EVEN longer, and makes them EVEN look THICKER! It lasts all day without rubbing off.
Also LOVE the packaging, the gold color makes it look more expensive - when it's actually pretty cheap.
Diffently going to repurchase!