October 23, 2014 | 1339 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by TrueCOWgirl

I'll be honest - it was right in the middle for me. It does a good job at adding a bit of moisture after a face-wash, and it evens out my tone a little bit.

I still needed to add my concealer on any red areas (acne marks, nose, chin, etc.), as it didn't even BEGIN to hide that.

I also found if I used even a little too much, my face would feel overly greasy and get shiny within a couple hours...which meant I had to add powder to combat that. (I'm not a fan of makeup...I use a little mascara/eyeliner, and concealer if I need. That's all I want!) So I don't really like that fact that in order to make it help, I have to add at least 2 more products ontop of that!

I use it as an every-other-morning moisturizer usually (my Vitamin A retinal cream is the BOMB for night-time moisture...I can't rave on that amazing product enough!), but if I'm having a really dry-flaky-peeling kinda day, it doesn't help much.

Again, this product is okay, but not great. I doubt I'll be getting it again...I've never had much luck with this brand. I HATE their shampoo/conditioner (the conditioner felt like someone slathered my hair in butter.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by DrugstoreExpert

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product it give's you a beautiful natural finish and a glow
its my everyday morning product after cleansing i apply this and i must say its great although there's one problem i need to apply a generous amount of anti-shine toner (L'oreal Anti-Shine Toner) and also primer (Nivea Express Hydration Primer) but even though many people told me to use the oil free kind i insist on using this one cause it looks more natural and also because its much easier to apply ,it leave's an amazing Makeup/Foundation Finish
it covers up all imperfections beautifully and i dont need to top it off with anything ,its all i need to put on before going out i'll put on a touch of eye liner but thats about it
i've bin using this for two years and i felt like i needed to write a review on the product plus i love the fact that its very cheap and very easy to find if i run out all i have to do is go to the drugstore near my house and i'm covered ... so all in all an amazing product

Thank you garnier.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't want to even give this a one lippy rating. I hated this bb cream. I'm very fair and I heard tons of fair skin girls rave about the coverage and the shade and I have to say it made me look orange and I had to put foundation on top to cover anything. It's sooo greasy and thick and hard to even out. The coverage is non existing and it's not worth the money. I use a lot of bb creams and I have pretty clear skin but this puppy isn't worth trying! Boooo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by adaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate this product! It is the worst bb cream I've tried. The finish is very oily and looks terrible and if you layer a powder to make it matte it looks super cakey. The coverage is terrible as well. It just looks like a mask and feels really heavy on the skin. Also the scent is really overpowering and irritating. I recommend the combo to oily skin version of this bb cream to everyone because it's much better (coverage and finish wise).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by yh1921

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had to throw this product out after only wearing it once. It was so patchy after applying to my face and just wouldn't blend. And it felt oily and thick like a mask on my skin. Absolutely waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by gen666

Nope...
I wanted to like this! But no.
It worked great for a couple of weeks but after was a mess.
I'm almost sure it broke me out, it feels like pure liquid, and doesn't really give good coverage unless you're setting it with a powder.
I recommend it to people who don't have problematic skin or barely need coverage, but not to people who can have hectic or sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by meelzxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely HATED it.
It was too liquid, so the coverage was too light for me, especially when I had bad skin days but didn't want to have to resort to foundation.
It also made my face WAY too oily at the end of the day, even after I had set the bb cream with powder. So, it made me break out really easily due to the oil build up.
It also irritated my eyes and made them sting whenever I had any product near my eyes.
But it works well for most people, so maybe I'm one of the few who the bb cream doesn't agree with.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by colonizethemoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this BB cream. It goes on light and smooth, and seems to stay put giving me a dewy finish. The only problem is that its so heavily perfumed if even the smallest bit gets in or near my eyes, it irritates them to the point i have to wash everything off and rinse my eyes out thoroughly with saline. I do have quite sensitive eyes though so if you don't, I really recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by pearlolphil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Blends with no effort! I'm olive/tanned and my face blotches very easily. This is my first BB cream and absolutely love it. I do not need any more makeup to look radiant! Doesn't look cakey at all and lasts without fading for 6 hours easily. Medium coverage. I apply a thick layer of Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing moisturizer and put on the BB cream over blemishes and areas of discolouration, dust on a tiny bit of powder, and voila! Good to go! I love feeling spotless and glowing

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ge1shh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprised by the middling rating on this. I think it was the original BB cream before all the others took off, and I think it's still the best, or one of the best (haven't tried them all!). It may look a bit greasy on some skins. I always finish mine with some cream blush and then a light dusting of translucent powder.