April 20, 2014 | 1627 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this luxury treatment (don't spend so much money on cosmetics any more because I found some cheap creams that works even better).
It did make my skin soft and smooth and glowing but I didn't notice that my pores shrinked. Cheap Nivea cream does the same for me... So for me the effect is too subtle for the price. Therefore I won't be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by dunibuni

I recently changed my entire skincare routine. I have suffered with adult acne for over 5 years, and it was time for a change. I decided to splurge on the "best" products I could find and make an investment on my skin, on my life! Visionnaire was one of the first products I started using during this massive transition of my skin. This product is good. Very good. Upon the first few times of using it, my skin texture significantly improved. My skin felt a lot smoother and a lot of the little bumps that I had on the sides of my face disappeared. And I know it's this product because this was the only product I added into my skincare at that particular time. My only gripe is the packaging: I cannot see how much product I have left and it seems like I won't be able to access the last few drops. Regardless, it's my holy grail, and totally worth the almost $100. Yes, my wallet hurts...but hey, it's worth the investment for good, painless skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I somehow managed to accumulate 3 huge deluxe samples of this so I was able to thoroughly test it out over the course of about 5 weeks. Sadly it didn't do anything for my skin. I was hoping to see some improvement in how my pores and lines looked, or at least for a tiny bit of a "glow", but there was zero change. It didn't break me out and I like how lightweight it is (good for my oily skin), but I need a skincare product that actually DOES something. Glad I didn't invest in a full-size bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

I'm on the fence. For my dehydrated, oily winter skin, this was great at the beginning. My skin looked brighter and was more hydrated (or felt that way because of the silicones). On the other hand, I am breaking out in places I don't normally break out in. I would recommend if you're not as clog-prone. This is not a miracle product but it can brighten skin nicely (it's pinky-clear, with some subtle shimmer).
Update: Major breakout. Not to use serums full of silicones for my skin again

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The texture is light and easily absorbed by my skin. My skin feels smoother after a few uses, pore size reduce quite a fair bit. No problems with my acne prone and sensitive skin. However, the effect is only prominent in the beginning, after that it did nothing much to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I guess I am in the minority, but I love this product. It keeps my skin supple (along with my moisturizer), smooth and glowing. I tried using something else for a while because of the cost of this product, but my skin started looking more “aged” so I repurchased Visionnaire.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Ritarella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a little surprised at some of these reviews, giving low ratings cos the product does not reduce wrinkles. Well, nothing that you apply onto your face and that cost less than 100£ a bottle can do that! What does that is plastic surgery and it's a lot more expensive than this product! What this product does (and does excellently in my opinion) is improve your overall skin appearance: since using this my skin is smoother, has a nice glow, has less imperfections. Overall my skin looks a lot nicer, period. I still have my 35 years old wrinkles, my sun marks, my spot scars. All of those I can take off (if I wanted to and if I had the money) going into plastic surgery! You cannot expect miracles from a face cream/serum, no matter how expensive it is. But to me this product delivers a very nice result of overall appearance improvement, and that's all I want and can ask for!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the opportunity to try this product. When I first got it, I was impressed with the texture and the dewy iridescent finish. For the price though, it did not live up to its hype. Disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by aaliamaan

I wanted to love this so badly. It was light and refreshing, with a subtle fragrance. It made my skin feel soft and glowy the morning after I used it. However....it made me break out!!! I used it for about a 3 days when my skin started getting small under-the-skin break outs. Unfortunately I didn't realize it was this product until I had a full blown acne crisis. I stopped using it and my skin healed. Then I started back on visionnaire, hoping it wasn't the culprit, but to my dissappointment, the break outs began again - making it clear visionnaire was the cause.

Just wanted to warn those who may experience something similar. I thought it was so weird since many acne prone skin types have said they did not experience any break outs from this. Oh well, on to the next product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Loveitall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! Te decrease in my pores and age spots is dramatic. My skin is more smooth and even in tone.
It IS expensive- but I have never found a product as effective as this In reducing my pores!