Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

3.1

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 3/16/2013 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying this product did improve my skin and I noticed results in a week, my pores were smaller and my skin was brighter. I also noticed acne scaring fading. I did not have to use as much foundation and no longer need concealer, and never had any breakouts. Heres the problem this is full of silicones which im not a fan of since I have clog prone skin. But most importantly this product is tested on animals and I cannot support that.

on 3/15/2013 3:11:00 AM

I loved the idea of it and I really like Lancome makeup wise, skin care I really don't think is that good, but Im always looking for the next best thing ... I purchased this with high hopes and I think it does work, when applying it feels soft and pretty in texture it glides nicely into skin and It feels nice, like a milky serum, however I will never know if this delivers.. by day 2 I always get red blemishes and it breaks me out, have tried to use at least 5 times and it always freaks my skin I don't know I really want to use the product but my skin wont tolerate, and my skin is not that sensitive I will pass to my mom maybe she can use it and I wont waste 100 dlls!

on 3/14/2013 1:27:00 AM

It does improve the appearance of my skin. I completely finished one bottle. However, the improvements were very minor and not worth the price tag.

on 3/12/2013 8:10:00 AM

although this product is very expensive, but i used it for 3 days and my skins already feels fabulous. the dryness and patches are gone already, although i till havent felt that my skin has become more even or the small little lines are gone,. but it has been just 3 days. i do wish the price wasnt this much.
the serum itself is very soft and flows easily on the skin and i dont need to put any other moisturizer on top. just the serum and then the sun block and i am ready to go .

on 3/3/2013 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have mixed feelings with this one. I bought this after hearing so many raves on youtube.

I like how it has even out my skintone (discolorization but not dark spots) and texture. But on the other hand it also broke me out. It also causes bumps on dryer areas of my face.

So... I guess i will just use this when i needed it? I wouldn't reccomend this to acne-prone skin though.

on 2/25/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Got several samples of this and I had heard positive things about this product, so I thought I would give it a try. I used it several times, it caused some kind of allergic reaction - there were large red welts all over my face but they went away within a couple hours. This happened each time I used the product, so I quit using it before it could cause any permanent damage. I didn't see any improvement in the appearance of my skin from the usage of this product.

on 2/21/2013 9:55:00 PM

I received this product as a sample, and used it for 1 week. I did notice my skin is a bit more even and translucent. I did not get any breakouts or allergic reaction. The serum is somehow between milky lotion and essence texture, easy apply and quickly absorbed. I do need 2 pea sized drops to feel sufficient.
I purchased the 50ml bottle 2 months ago. I need to give great review for this product. i first notice the differences after 2 weeks of use. Now my skin is much more even, pores are much smaller = less white heads and breakouts, everything LancĂ´me promises what it will do, DO happen! I will definitely repurchase it.

on 2/21/2013 1:38:00 AM

Lancome put too much effort into marketing gimmicks (like loading this up with iridescent pink shimmer and too much perfume) and not enough effort into making this thing effective. It irritated my face and did nothing noticeable to improve it. I'm glad I was using a sample so I never purchased it.

on 2/20/2013 4:37:00 PM

I am very skeptical about many beauty products. I know that beauty products are not subject to strict testing and regulation and that many make highly dubious claims as to their benefits.
However, I tried a sample of this stuff and was totally hooked. I forked over the $100 for the larger bottle and could not be happier. I really feel like my skin is smoother, less dry, more radiant and just looks great overall when I use this product.
In the morning, I also use the Genefique serum under a cheap moisturizer with SPF.
These are the only skin care product I splurge on because I really see results. Otherwise I stick to the drug store.

on 2/19/2013 10:39:00 PM

First off, I never really saw my skin as anything of a problem. It's just not very note-worthy. I do have a bit of stubborn oil around my T-Zone, and very recently I've noticed some very fine lines under my eyes. Other than that, I don't have a problem.

I received this as a sample from Sephora. I decided, "What the heck." and gave it a shot. I was really impressed! The second I put it on my skin, my fine lines disappeared (and have yet to come back) and it left my skin looking more radiant than I had ever imagined! My skin was very even looking and the oil at my T-Zone appeared to be gone! My husband even noticed, his remark was something like "Wow! That stuff actually did something!" lol. I've been using this for about a week now, and still have a bit left over in the sample. I want to buy it, but it's so expensive! Maybe I can find something similar for a bit less. :-)

Popular Treatments (Face)