October 21, 2014 | 1047 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bonbon4face

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received this product as a sample, and used it for 1 week. I did notice my skin is a bit more even and translucent. I did not get any breakouts or allergic reaction. The serum is somehow between milky lotion and essence texture, easy apply and quickly absorbed. I do need 2 pea sized drops to feel sufficient.
I purchased the 50ml bottle 2 months ago. I need to give great review for this product. i first notice the differences after 2 weeks of use. Now my skin is much more even, pores are much smaller = less white heads and breakouts, everything LancĂ´me promises what it will do, DO happen! I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by veryvintage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lancome put too much effort into marketing gimmicks (like loading this up with iridescent pink shimmer and too much perfume) and not enough effort into making this thing effective. It irritated my face and did nothing noticeable to improve it. I'm glad I was using a sample so I never purchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Nasochkas

I am very skeptical about many beauty products. I know that beauty products are not subject to strict testing and regulation and that many make highly dubious claims as to their benefits.
However, I tried a sample of this stuff and was totally hooked. I forked over the $100 for the larger bottle and could not be happier. I really feel like my skin is smoother, less dry, more radiant and just looks great overall when I use this product.
In the morning, I also use the Genefique serum under a cheap moisturizer with SPF.
These are the only skin care product I splurge on because I really see results. Otherwise I stick to the drug store.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by iliveinabox

First off, I never really saw my skin as anything of a problem. It's just not very note-worthy. I do have a bit of stubborn oil around my T-Zone, and very recently I've noticed some very fine lines under my eyes. Other than that, I don't have a problem.

I received this as a sample from Sephora. I decided, "What the heck." and gave it a shot. I was really impressed! The second I put it on my skin, my fine lines disappeared (and have yet to come back) and it left my skin looking more radiant than I had ever imagined! My skin was very even looking and the oil at my T-Zone appeared to be gone! My husband even noticed, his remark was something like "Wow! That stuff actually did something!" lol. I've been using this for about a week now, and still have a bit left over in the sample. I want to buy it, but it's so expensive! Maybe I can find something similar for a bit less. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

meh.
I got through 50mls and thats enough. My skin seems just as good without this product in my life. I don't think it did much for my mega pores. I don't think it did much for me at all.
I have a bone to pick. The SA said to use this at night (so I purchased the Genefique serum for day use).
Since then, Visionnaire has been put into a foundation.
Soooooooooooo Visionnaire does work in the day time as long as you hide it in foundation???

Finks to the marketing scamsters.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by daesung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff totally works! even skin tone improvement, complexion is smoother and i don't even need to use that much bb cream anymore! some of my friends did not even notice that i actually didn't apply make-up on certain days. Definitely a YES to repurchasing Visionnaire.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Sinfidel

I received 2 deluxe samples of this product and tested it for two weeks. While the serum smells nice and looks really pretty (white/lavender iridescence), and feels/applies nicely on the skin, I did not notice any effects on my skin. I use this after my moisture surge, and other than a possible brightening effect nothing else happened. I will continue to test it out to see if I notice any additional effects.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by YellowLantern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using this for about two or three weeks I started noticing that my skin seems smoother/softer and looks more even. I also see a small difference in a fine line I'm developing on my forehead. The changes aren't huge and life altering, but it does improve my skin quality. I use this only in the morning and I like that this isn't one of those silicone-y greasy serums since I have oily skin and I don't need that. If you have dry skin you will most certainly need a moisturizer afterwards because this serum is not at all moisturizing.

While this does make a difference in my skin, the difference isn't as great as what Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair does for me (that serum gives me way more noticeable results especially in brightening my complexion). Overall I think this serum is decent and worth trying, but make sure to give it some time. I didn't start to see any results until a few weeks after starting it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Initially I was very impressed with the product - it delivered on its promises and fixed a lot of my problems, including reducing the appearance of my acne scars. My skin also looked more radiant after a week or so of use. I've been using this product since it was launched (last year? The year before?). My skin seems to have been desensitised to its effects however, and I don't see any marked improvement any more. 1 lippie off for that! As such I would not buy again. However, if it's your first time using it, you should see good results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many mixed reviews of this... I have to say, at first, I was not impressed. I used samples of this day and night for about 2 weeks. My skin is dry on the cheeks & oily in the T-zone. I use tons of moisturizer normally, but with this, I cleansed my face > toner > Visionnaire > moisturizer (not as much as I normally use). I didn't think it really made a difference until I ran out of samples. o.O
2 weeks of not using this and I started noticing that my skin wasn't as "glowy" in the mornings and after I got off work. It seemed to go back to its "I have a lot of moisturizer glow" instead of that natural healthy facial glow. So, I caved in, bought a bottle, and BAM back to healthy, supple, skin. It doesnt break me out, but then again my skin isnt THAT sensitive. Overall, definitely worth the purchase for those that are under 50, because I don't think this is strong enough to help with already aged skin. Definitely a preventative-aging measure!

HOWEVER, due to the expensive price tag (even if it IS worth it), I take off one lippie.